Stalker's Obsession : The PLAN ( You are MINE ) ♥♥

Til the End of Time : OF Love and Sacrifice

 It's been a week since the stalker (Jung Hyun) of Shin Hye gave her a bouquet of flowers and a letter. Yong Hwa stays always on her side to secure her safety. They don't have any clue that the stalker is just around them and at any moment he's ready to get Shin Hye away from Yong Hwa.

 

" Jung Hyun, are you alright? Why are you staring to Yong like that? Is there any problem? " Jung Shin asked him when he saw him looking to Yong Hwa like he wants to kill him.

" Of course I'm fine. And what are you talking about?" hiding his anger to Yong Hwa.

" hmmm nothing.. It seems that this past few days you're not having fun. You always disappear like a bubble in our hang outs. What's the matter with you? " Jung Shin asked him trying to get an explanation.

"As I've told you a week ago.. Grandma was sick.. That's why I have to go home early. I have to take good care of her. " He explained.

Jung Shin nodded and was convinced with the lies of Jung Hyun. 

"Let's eat now. I'm starving. " Min Hyuk interrupted.

" Yah Yong, Shin are you coming with us? " Jung Shin iterrupted the two having there sweet talks at the corner of the practice room of there band.

" No. We are not hungry yet. " Yong Hwa answered.

" OK we'll be going now. Enjoy you're day. " Min Hyuk said seems to be excited to eat.

Jung Hyun gave an intent glare to Yog Hwa before they left the room. Yong Hwa didn't see his stares because he was busy talking to Shin Hye.

 


It's almost six when Yong Hwa take Shin Hye home. After there class they went to the mall to relaxed.. When she got home her parents was not there. As usual her dad was busy to there company while her mom was having fun with her friends at the casino. She was thankful for now because she didn't hear fights of her parents. After having a long shower, she decided to went in a grocery story to buy something. She went out there house and she felt that someone is staring at her. She is a bit afraid because it might be her stalker. She start the engine of her car and speed up. 

 

She arrived at the grocery store and buy something to eat. While she is paying the items that she bought, she saw Jung Hyun and seems that he is buying something.

" Jung Hyun, what are you doing here?" she asked staring at him. 

" OH .. Shin Hye, you're her.. hmmm I'm buying something.. showing some items to her.. You, what are you doing here? Are you with Yong? " asking her like she was surprised to see Shin Hye in the grocery store. But the fact is he was watching her for the whole time.

 After having a short conversation with Shin Hye, Jung Hyun bid goodbye to her like he was a busy man. 

" Shin , I have to go. My grandma, I'm sure she was looking for me now.. " another good lies coming from him. 

She nodded.." Take care. " She added. Jung Hyun left her and when she was about to go to her car, she saw Jung Hyun's wallet. She tried to call Jung Hyun but he never hear her. She tried to call him but it's out of the coverage so she decided to dropped it to his house before she go home. 

On her way to Jung Hyun's house, her phone rang... It was Yong Hwa. 

" What are you doing right now, sweetie? " Yong Hwa asked her...

" I'm going to Jung Hyun's house Yong.. I just wanted to give back his wallet. He just dropped it when I saw him at the grocery store.." she said.

" Ok..I'm with the boys.. we will be going there also.. We want to visit his grandma..Just wait me there ok ? " He said..

"Ok be careful .. I love you.. " she said sweetly.

" You too.. I Love you more. " And they cut off.

When she arrived at Jung Hyun's house, she went out to her car and start pressing the doorbell. The gate immediately open and it was Jung Hyun. 

" Oh. Shin why are you here? " he acted like he was surprised.. 

" I wanted to give you this.. " showing him his wallet..

" Oh my wallet I've been looking this. I don't know that I dropped it. Thanks anyway.. " he smiled " Would you want to have some juice first before you go home.. ? " inviting her .. Shin Hye enter the gate of the house and Jung Hyun was behind her. As she was about to enter inside the house, someone grabbed her back and cover her nose and mouth that made her dizzy because she knows that there's something on that cloth. After a few second she doze off.

 


", heavy traffic .. " Yong Hwa is getting irritated. 

" Yah, that's why I hate getting home in this time.. " Jung shin added..

Yong Hwa called Shin Hye but her phone was out of coverage now.. He was a bit worried knowing that she has a stalker.. 

" We should find way out here. " Yong Hwa is now really worried with his girlfriend.

 


Shin Hye Woke up after a few minutes. She jumped off to the bed when she saw unfamiliar place.. The bed has a scatterd petals of roses as well as the floor. She was shocked and getting afraid now when she saw some pictures of her on the wall.. Every corner of the room has a pictures of her. Her adrenaline was increasing and she is really scared now when she saw a letter same as her stalker gave her. Then suddenly the door open.. 

She gasped .. " Jung Hyun?!! " the only word she said..

" Yes, that's me Shin.. I'm your stalker. You are mine now. Only MINE " and laughed like an evil..

 

 

 

Sorry for the late update .. hope you will like it.. :) Thank you ♥♥