There's a Secret Behind..♥♥

Til the End of Time : OF Love and Sacrifice

Mrs. Park, mother of Shin Hye left there mansion.. She never thought that this day will come.. After the fights and arguments and after she found out that her daughter was pregnant, she move out to there mansion even she wanted to take her daughter along. She rented an apartment near in the subdivision of there mansion together with her lover. She went home after seeing Shin Hye and Yong Hwa back in each other arms.. She is spying her daughter for almost a week..

 

" Urgggg... I will not let that brat kid hurt my daughter again.. I will find a way to get them seperated. " she said while pouring a wine on a glass..

 


Three months had passed since they back in each other arms.. And it's very obvious now that her tummy is big.. Yong Hwa always visit her in there mansion .. He also accompanied Shin Hye for her check up or even when she want to go out for shopping.. He is very happy and he really acted like a husband to her.. They also preparing for the wedding that was schedule after Shin Hye give birth to there child.. He is very excited to become a daddy soon..

 

" Sweetie.. I brought you some fruits to eat.. " he said when he arrived in Shin Hye's house showing her bags of groceries and fruits..

 Shin Hye took some bags and handed it over to there servant.. She went back and gave Yong Hwa a soft kiss on his lips.. Then Yong Hwa kneel and caress her tummy..

 

" Hello baby.. Daddy is here.. I can't wait to see you soon..  I love you.." then he kiss her tummy and stood up.. "Where's dad? " he asked her .. Yong Hwa called Mr. Park as his wish since he will amrry his daughter soon..

 

" Well he left early.. He said that he will be out of town for a convention.. Anyway have you done eating you're breakfast?" she asked him munching some fruits that Yong Hwa had brought..

 

He shook his head.. " I want to eat breakfast with you.. " then he headed to the kitchen and prepared some breakfast.. Shin Hye follow him .. 

" huh? What are you doing? " she asked when she saw Yong Hwa taking some veges and foods .. 

" I'll be cooking.. I'll make salad for you.. " he said smiling at her.. " You have to eat veges so that our baby will be healthy and besides you're gaining weight.. It might be very difficult for you to give birth. " he added while started to slice some veges..

" Yah so you're saying that I'm fat and I'm not y at all..?!! " Shin Hye crosses her arms and pouted .

Yong Hwa stop what he was doing .. He  walk close to her and buck hug her..

" No It's not what I mean, sweetie. You're not fat.. you're just healthy.. You're still y and dead-gorgeous.." He said.. but it's true.. though she is pregnant.. Her body was still beautiful and y.. 

 

She smirked " You're just telling me that, so that I won't get mad.. " She pouted..

" No.. That's the truth .. You know what, just sit down here while I'm preparing the food.. " then he guided her to a chair..

 

Shin Hye follow him and keep staring at him while he was cooking.. She imagine her life with Yong Hwa.. She was happy with her decision not to go to Paris and choose to stay with him.. Now she can say that her life is complete with Yong Hwa...While she was busy watching on him, the doorbell of there mansion rang.. The servant immediately open the door and then she saw her mother entering there house..

 

" Mom.. ?!!" she was shock to see her mother again..

" Oh Shin Hye.. how are you my daughter..?" she asked while walking close to her.. " Oh.. you're tummy was so really obvious now.. " she added giving a glance to Shin Hye's tummy..

Yong Hwa went out to the kitchen and see who is it and he was surprise to see Shin Hye's mom but he take a vow for respect..

 

" How are you Madam.. ?" he said respectfully..

" So you're the man who got pregnant to my daughter.?!! You're Jung Yong Hwa right?!! The only son of the Jung Corporation .. " she said straightly but sarcastic..

" Mom what are you doing here? Did Dad know that you will visit here?" she asked ..

 

"Is that how you approached your mother after not seeing her for three months?!!" she said while walking towards the sofa and sit down..

 

" I... I'm sorry mom.. I just wanted to know if dad.. uhmmm never mind me.." she said looking down ..

 

" By the way, what is he doing here?" she asked staring to Yong Hwa with poker face..

 

" He visited me.. and we are engaged now mom.. we're getting married soon.. " she explained..

 

" I don't like him as your husband .. " she said straight..

Yong Hwa and Shin Hye were freeze on what they heard.. 

" But.. why? Dad agreed and he likes Yong Hwa a lot.. I love him and he loves me.. That's all the matters here. And besides We will have a child soon.. " she exclaimed and glance to Yong Hwa.. 

 

" Yes ma'am .. I love your daughter more than anything.. And I want to marry her and spend the rest of my life with her.. " he defended..

 

" But still I don't like you for my daughter... Even you lve her and she loves you.. and you will going to have a child.. I don't like you either.." she said in a serious way.. 

 

" With all due respect ma'am.. Even you doesn't like me for your daughter .. And even you will do anything to get us separate, I will going to marry her even with or without your blessing.." he said firmly trying to control his self..

 

Shin Hye's mother stood up slapped Yong Hwa so hard.. Shin Hye immediately run to Yong Hwa's side.. 

 

" How dare you to talk to me like that.. You're such a spoiled brat .. You did'nt respect me.." she yelled with flaming eyes then to Shin Hye.. " Is this the man you want to marry? .. A man with no respect.. That's why I really don't like him for you.. " she added yelling to Shin Hye while pointing to Yong Hwa..

 

" I love him and no matter what you will say.. I don't mind at all.. " she started to shed tears...

Yong Hwa hold her hands..

" You're such a disgrace.. You're irresponsible.. When you started to love that man, you learn to be unrespectful child. This bart will hurt you.. He is just like his father.. a womanizer and he will leave you hanging.." she did not control her self anymore that she didn't know her words at all..

 

Shin Hye especially Yong Hwa when they heard those words ...Yong Hwa was stunned and confused .. What about his father? Did she know him?..

 

" What did you say? Why did Yong Hwa's father about? Did you know him?" she asked confused and glance to Yong Hwa who is still froozen..

Shin Hye's did not say anything .. She walked out immediately from the house and left the two standing ..still confused and stunned.. They wonder why is she know Yong Hwa's father and what;s with him that she brought up his name to there conversation..