My Decision is Final ♥♥

Til the End of Time : OF Love and Sacrifice

Month had passed since Yong Hwa gave up Shin Hye. After that they don't communicate to each other.. She was still trying to move on.. Shin Hye decided not to finished her studies and her course but instead she decided to go to Paris to start a new life together with her baby on her womb that now on 3 months.. She decided to enter a school there and take the course she wanted before.. Fashion designing..At First her dad did not agree but she try to convince him until he say yes..

Shin Hye fis her self and went to the hospital for her monthly check up.. 

" The baby inside your womb is healthy.." the doctor said to her with a smile.. " Always remember not to stress yourself ok?!!" the doctor added..

 

" Thank you so much.. I will not forget all your advice.. " she said and take her vow and left .. 

 

She decided to go the mall to roam around.. Her tummy was little obvious and she looks chubby but still pretty and stunning .. She decided to went to the baby's dresses section.. She try to take a look baby dresses for her baby but she doesn't know if it is a boy or girl.. While she was busy looking for baby things, someone tap her shoulder.. She was shocked and jumped off from the ground..

 

" Did I scared you?" a male voice from behind speak.. 

It was Hong Ki and his fiancee... " I'm sorry to scared you.. " he said while smiling at her..

She smiled back "It's ok.. I was just surprised.." she said and stare to the both of them.. 

" Oh by the way, this is my fiancee, Yoona.. " he introduces her.. 

Shin Hye give her a wide smile and extend her arms and immediately take it.. " Hello I'm Park Shin Hye.. It's nice to meet you.. " she said courteously...

" By the way what are you doing here, alone?!" Hong Ki asked her and was little curious that she is in the dress section of the baby..

" Well buying this.. ?!!!" showing him some baby stuff..

Hong Ki got surprise and shock.. " You mean?!!" he did'nt finish his words for Shin Hye knows what he meant..

She just smply nodded and smile..

"Congratulation.. I'm so happy for you Shin.. So when will be the wedding day since the baby comes first.. " he gigglind asked her..

But Shin Hye's face turns to sad one.. Yoona elbowed Hong Ki when she noticed it..

" I'm sorry Shin ... I did not know.. If you don't mind, How long have you broke up.?" he asked ..

" It's been a month now HongKi.. " she simply said..

"Does he knows about this?" he asked again.. 

"No.. I'm Sorry but I don't want talk about this.. " she try to escape from the topic..

"Ok.. but I think you must told him.. " he added..

"I'm going to Paris Hong Ki.. I don't want to disturb him anymore.. He maybe happy now.." she explained but there is a sadness on her voice..

Hong Ki and Yoona looked at each other and feel pity to Shin Hye...

" I have to go now..I have to prepare for my flight tonight.. " she said ..

"What? that early?!.. "he almost yelled when he heard what she said..

She nodded.. " I have to enroll in school there so I rebooked my flight.. Suppose to be my flight will be next week but I decided to go there early." she explained..

" Are sure with your decision to stay there for good? " he asked her again..

" Yes.. After all I need some fresh and new environment. "  she said..

Then she bade goodbye to Hong Ki and Yoona.. She went home but Hong Ki and Yoona decided to stay a little to the mall..As they were walking inside the department store of the mall, Yoona accidentally bumped someone..

" Oh I'm sorry.. I never notice you.. " Yoona said apologizing to the person.. 

" No It's ok.. " then he gave her a stare.. 

" Are you ok ?" Hong Ki asked her fiancee.. When he take glance to the person she bumped..He was shocked... It was Yong Hwa.. He looked so haggard and he really lose weight..

 

" You ?" the only word came out from his mouth..

" and You? " pointing to Hong Ki.. he was mad to see him with other girls.. knowing that he is cheating to Shin Hye..

" How are you ? " Hong Ki manage to smile at him but unexpectedly he punch Hong Ki so hard that cause him to fall on the ground.. When he about to grabbed him again, Yoona run to block him.. She was screamming and then run to Hong Ki.. 

" How could you do this to Shin Hye.. " Yong Hwa yelled..

Hong Ki wipe the blood on his lower lip and stood up.. " What are you talking about.. ? " he was surprise about what he said.. 

" You're cheating on her.. " he yelled that caught so much attention inside the department store.. 

" No.. I'm not.. Me and Shin Hye are over for the very long time.. This is my fiancee and we are getting married next month.. Shin Hye knew it.. " he explained..

 

" But someone saw you at the coffee shop here in the mall and you are hugging her and happily talking to each other.. " he hissed..

" Oh that one.. I think a month ago.. Well I just saw her there that time.. then that hugged?.. I just do it to comfort her... When I told her the reason of our break up before.. She was crying when she heard about her mother .. And yes we talked happily because I told her that I already engaged and we are just friends.. " he explained step by step..

 

Yong Hwa was dumbfounded with what he heard.. Now he was regreting all.. How can he win her back now.. 

" And we just saw her a while ago here.. But after a little coversation she bade goodbye. She said that she will prepare her things because she is leaving Seoul tonight.." he intentionally said for he knows that Yong Hwa and Shin Hye still inlove for each other..

 

Yong Hwa was totally shocked and dumbfounded with another statement of Hong Ki.. He thinks that it was too late for the both of them.. Hong Ki stand in front of him and snap his fingers.

" What are you waiting for .. This is your last chance to explain to her and to listen to her explanation as well.. Go and get her... " he smirked to Yong Hwa.. 

 

Yong Hwa back to his trance and run to the parking lot. Never saying thank you or turned back to Hong Ki. He reach the parking lot and get in to his car.. He speed it up and went to Shin Hye's house.. When he arrived , he went out and ring the door bell of the mansion.. The servant of the house open the gate.. 

 

" Is Shin Hye there? " he asked..

" Yes.. Sir Please get inside.. " the servant guided him on the living room.. " Just please wait here Sir.. I will call Ms. Shin Hye on her room.. " then take a vow and leave Yong Hwa.. 

 

He nervously waited her at the living room sitting on the sofa.. What will he gonna tell her.. After he leaved her without listening to her explanation.. He has no guts to face her but he had to win her back.. He love her and he doesn't want to lose her again.. While he is waiting, someone pop up at the front door.. It was Shin Hye's father.. He stand up immediately and vow him as a respect.. 

"Yong Hwa .. what are you doing here? " he asked him intently..

Yong Hwa stood up and take a vow as a respect... " Good day Mr. Park.. I went here because i want to talk to Shin Hye.. " he said in a soft voice..

But before Shin Hye's father response, Shin Hye appeared goind downstairs...

" What are you doing here? " she asked...

" I want to talk to you.. " he immediately replied..

 

Shin Hye glance to her father and Mr. Park signal her in a nod ..She take Yong Hwa to the garden of there house..

"What do you want us to talk? " she said trying to be strong...

" Why didn't you tell me ? " he asked in frustrating voice...

"Didn't tell you of what? " she asked in curiousity..

" I thought you and Hong Ki are back in each others arms.. " he walk close to Shin Hye but his eyes are getting misty..

" What are you talking about Yong... Hong Ki and I are just friends... He will be getting married soon.." she explained.. 

" But I thought you still love him.. That..... That you are cheating with me.." he said but he's blaming his self for the broke up..

 

Shin Hye's tears started to fall.. She can't believe that all this time, she is the reason why Yong Hwa broke up with her... He thought that he still love Hong Ki..

" I thought you still love each other that's why I gave up on you  .. because I want yu to be happy with him.. " he said between his sobbed..

" All this time Yong, you thought that I still love him? That I'm just using you ?! You never believe on my love for you.. ?!! You doubted me.. You never trusted me?!!" she said and now she heavily crying.. She never expect that after how many trials they've been through, Yong Hwa never trusted her very much..

 

" No Shin It's not like that.. " he try to explain but she cut it off...

" No Yong... It is like that.. I've been trying to explained everything ... But you didn't let me.. instead you choose to leave me.. You never asked me the reason why.. But instead you let your emotion ruined everything.. God knows how much I love you Yong.. But you never trusted me.. I'm asking myself all this time why do ou have to leave... I'm thinking the conclusion that maybe you and Seo Hyun are together again.. I want to ask you .. I want an explanation Yong.. " she said but she almost yelled for so much frustration and her tears are still falling..

 

Yong Hwa run towards her and hugged her.. " I'm sorry Shin ... I'm so sorry .. I doubted you.. I'm sorry .. I love you so much and I don't want to lose.. I'm just blinded with so much jealousy.. I'm such a fool for not trusting your love.. Please forgive me.. " he said still hugging Shin Hye and she is pushing him away.. But he tightened his hug..

They are both crying heavily.. Yong Hwa released her from his hugged.. " Maybe we can start over again..?" he asked her holding her hands...

Shin Hye keep silence for a while.. She released from his gripped. She wiped her tears and manage to speak.. " I'm leaving to Paris tonight and I'll be staying there for good. Maybe this is the best way for the both of us.. We will start a new life without you Yong.. " she said unintentionaly not knowing she said WE..

That word did not escape to the ears of Yong Hwa.. " What do you mean WE? I thought you will be leaving alone?" he said in a soft voice between his sobbed..

Shin Hye never expected of what she had said..

" ahmm...... I said I will start a new life.. " trying to find excuses.. 

" No Shin you said we.. Are you............?" but she cut it off..

" My decision is final Yong ... I have to go .. I need to ready the things I will bring.. Goodbye Yong .. " then she turned him back.. As she was about to step, she felt dizzy and light-headed.. then she collapsed.. 

 

Yong Hwa run towards her and he carried her inside the house ..Mr. Park run towards them when he saw Yong Hwa carrying her daughter... 

" What happen?" he is worrying.. 

" I..... I don't know.. She just collapsed.." while he lay down Shin Hye on the sofa. And he was panicking and worried and he called a doctor..

" Oh.. she must be stress .. I hope she is ok and my grandchild.." Mr. Park said holding his daughter's hands..

 

Yong Hwa dropped his phone when he heard Mr. Park said.. 

" She's pregnant? " he was shocked with what he heard..

Mr. Park stare to him and sigh..