Letter and the Stalker Reveals ♥♥

Til the End of Time : OF Love and Sacrifice

It's almost 6 months since they have been together. Shin Hye change Yong Hwa a lot. He's more responsible than before. He never dare to find other girl for Shin Hye is the perfect girl for him. They never hide anything from each other. They always go out and make happy memories. The news spread to there campus. Some students giddily enjoy the sweetness of the two but others get mad because Mr. Heart-breaker and Ms. Perfect are now official especially to the man that always followed Shin Hye. In short her stalker.

"Shin, where do you want to go now?" Yong Hwa asked his girlfriend while they are walking hand in hand towards to the car of Shin Hye.

" Hmmmm I don't know. We almost visited our favorite place. " she said and thinking for there next memorable place to go.

As she opened the door of her car she saw a bouquet of flowers and a letter?! Shin Hye was bit surprised and look back to Yong Hwa asking what is this?

Yong Hwa get jealous at the same time curiosed because someone is trying to steal his girlfriend. Shin Hye open the letter and read it:

 

You are mine Shin. No one owns you but ME. I will make sure of that. 

                                                            Unknown

 

Then she throw the letter as well as the flowers. She got scared. Yong Hwa turn his head to find the person who put those things but he can't find anyone. Shin Hye now is a bit shaky.

" I will not allow that person to steal you away from me. " He hugged Shin Hye and keep secured to his arm.

They left the place as soon as possible. 

"You're not gonna get away with this. I swear! " the man said when he saw the two get away.

 


" Yong, Shin Hye, where the hell have you been? We are waiting here for almost an hour?! " Jung Shin asked with bit irritation on his voice.

" Yah, I'm starving.. " Min Hyuk said and he looks very hungry.

" We just went to Eun Hye's house. I'm sorry I never informed you. " Yong Hwa explained to them. " Where's Jung Hyun anyway?" he asked. 

" He went out to buy some foods. " Min Hyuk in a low voice.

Since they have nothing to do, Shin Hye and Yong Hwa decided to went to the house of Jung Shin. He called his buddies before they left the campus.

 

" Yah Jung Hyun what took you so long? I'm very starving." Min HYuk almost yelled his friend when he saw him entering the sala.

"I'm sorry guys. Lot of customers at the counter. " showing the bags of food.

"yah let's eat now.. " Jung Shin hissed.

They all went to the dining area and prepared the food that Jung Hyun said. Yong Hwa guided Shin Hye and walked behind the three boys. While they are eating  there food that Jung Hyun had bought, Jung Shin speaks...

" Jung Hyun I saw you at the Flower Shop this morning. What are you doing there?" Jung Shin asked him giving him a curiosity look.

" I bought a flowers for my grandma. She's sick right now so that's why I dropped by to the nearest flower shop. " he explained. 

" Hmmmm I thought you have a girlfriend that's why you bought flowers. " Min hyuk laughed.

"Shin are you ok? " Yong Hwa asked his girlfriend when he noticed that she's very quiet for the whole time. 

She nodded and just smile as an answer.

After having good time at Jung Shin's house, they decided to went home. Min Hyuk and Jung Hyun take one trip together while Yong Hwa dropped Shin Hye on her house. Before she went out to his car, she gave him a hug and a soft kiss on his lips. 

 

" It's time to know me Shin Hye. I will get you away from Yong Hwa. " he said after he saw Shin Hye went out to the car and entered their mansion.

At Jung Hyun's Room

 

 

                            

 

" You are mine Shin Hye. I will make sure of that.. " he said while touching Shin Hye's photos on the wall of his room.. ( he's crazy and obsess)...

 

 

oh no... The stalker has revealed and it's Jung Hyun how will affect everything especially to the friendship of Jung Hyun and Yong Hwa.. :)