Why He Became Like That? ( Happened from the Past) ♥♥

Til the End of Time : OF Love and Sacrifice

After the encounter a while ago, Yong Hwa went went to the hospital to see Jung Hyun and to talk to him as well.. When He arrived he was Min Hyuk at the information desk.

" Min Hyuk.. " he called and walk towards him.

"Yong .. How's Shin Hye..? " He asked worriedly..

" She's fine now. I let her sleep before I went her. Thank God her parents come home late.. " he sighed still worrying to Shin Hye.

"How is he now? " Yong Hwa asked coldly..

"He's fine now, Yong.. I already called his parents. "  he said in a weak voice..

While they are having a conversation on what happen a while ago.. Jung Hyun's mother arrived after they received a call from Min Hyuk.. 

"What happened to my son? Where is he? " Jung Hyun's mother asked came rushing to them.

" This way Auntie.. " Min Hyuk guided her to Jung Hyun's room.. 

Her mother started to shed tears when she saw her son. She asked Min Hyuk and Yong Hwa on what happen. Min Hyuk tell her the whole incident. She was shocked.. She cupped and gasped. She didn't know that will happen.. that her son can do such things. She knows Jung Hyun has some problems that he can't control his self do some unexpected things but she never expect that it will turn like this..


 

           Jung Hyun is a bubbly child and a loving brother to his little sister Yi Min. He usually play with his little sister during there childhood days. They love to go to the beach and play on the seashore. When someone bully Yi Min, he was always there to rescue. He will protect her from anyone that can hurt her or even harm both emotionally and physically. 

"Yi Min, come and get me.. "  a 10 years old Jung Hyun playing with her little sister..

" Yah I will catch you, Oppa!" trying to catch his brother and running after him..

They always having fun on the seashore when they were in Busan.. Yi Min was a sweet loving sister and a child to her parents. Until one day, an accident happen that will change there lives especially Jung Hyun.

 

" Oppa, let's swim in the sea.. Looks like the water is fine." said little Yi Min (a 7 years old) to his big brother.

They take some rest and sat down on the sand after they get tired playing and running along.

" Ok but after this we will be going home.. Ok?" her brother said.

She just nodded and run to the water.. Jung Hyun run after his sister .. They having fun soaking and swim on the sea. Then suddenly, huge waves came in.. and they got separated from each other. Jung HYun trying to find his sister but he can't see her..

" Yi Min where are you? " he shouted.. His tears started to fall and he couldn't see his sister everywhere. He shouted all over again but there's no response.. When he got on the shore, he kept on shouting his sister's name. He is now on heavy tears.. His parents run to him when they heard Jung Hyun's voice shouting something.. They rush to there son who's on the shore bending his knees, shouting for Yi Min.. 

"Mom .. Yi Min ... the .. The huge waves... It's all my fault.. " he said in stuttering voice. He's shaking and he keeps blaming his self for what happen to his sister.. 

" Oh, God.. no it's not your fault it's an accident.. no one has to blame.. " his mother said trying to comfort him and now on heavy tears.

After an hour of searched and rescued operation, his sister has found .. But she has no life.. Jung Hyun keeps blaming his self.. If only he did not agreed with his sister's wants.. It will not happened..After the death of his little sister Jung Hyun is always hiding on his room.. He doesn't want to eat or even talk to someone. He's always crying and blaming his self.. His parents were very worried about his condition.. So they decided to bring Jung Hyun to a psychiatrist..

 

"He's suffering from a depression..He was trauma on what happened to his sister.. He really need someone to be there for him.. As long as possible, keep him away to the things that will remind him on what happen.. He really needs guidance right now.. Sometimes too much depression will lead to something unexpected or worst he can be dangerous."  the psychiatrist told them.. 

After that, they decided to brought Jung Hyun to Seoul where he can forget those bad memories happened to him in Busan.. As time goes by.. his parents saw him improving.. He talks with other people and making friends with them... They can say that Jung Hyun has recovered from such traumatic accident.


 

" I don't know ... I thought it will be ok now.. I don't know that the effect takes place now.. Oh God, " his mother walked closed to him and held his hand while she was crying..

Jung Hyun was still asleep because of the doze of the medicine given to him.. 

" I'm sorry for what my son did .. " her mother continue sobbing still holding his son's hands and staring to Yong Hwa..

"I didn't even know that he has traumatic experienced from the past.. " Yong Hwa thought and now feel pity for his friend..