My Family is a Mess

Til the End of Time : OF Love and Sacrifice

   Park Shin Hye : Smart, beautiful, the only child and the heiress, loner... Known as Ms. Perfect 

                              

 


Jung Yong Hwa :  Known as Mr. Heartbreaker, loves music, happy go lucky..

 

                               

 


Cn Blue Boys : friends of Yong Hwa

 

                                  

Min Hyuk

Jung Shin

Jung Hyun

 


Seohyun : ex-girlfriend of Yong Hwa

                                                           


   Hong Ki : Ex-boyfriend of Shin Hye                                                                        

                                                                 


" Let's end up our marriage.. I'm tired and sick having non sense arguments with you everyday! " Mr. Park yelled to his wife while they are in the living room of their mansion.

   " This is what you want huh?! so that you and your mistress will be free?! huh?!! You are choosing that over your family.?! well in your dreams because I will not allow that to happen." Mrs. Park yelled back to her husband. 

  " How many times I told you that I don't have OTHER WOMAN .." emphasizing his last word.

" oh c'mmon I saw you with my two eyes.. Stop fooling me around .. You're good at lying.." She smirked.. "Well honey I'm sorry but I'm better at spying.. I will sure that will gonna pay all of this.. And if you're not gonna stop it .. I'll make sure she will suffer.." Mrs. Park said in threatining voice..

" errgg just do what you wanted to do.. I'll file a divorce. " he said and went out to their house without waiting for another words from his wife..

 

  Shin Hye heard all the commotions and arguments of her parents inside her room.. Tears started to fall from her eyes.. She doesn't want her parents to get separated. But how? Her parents never listen  to her .. Yes, she has what it takes.. She has the beauty, the brain, the wealth and she can get what she wants and she is the only heiress of the Park Family since she is the only child and granddaughter.. But one thing she wants in her entire life is to have a HAPPY FAMILY .. 

 

"My Family is a Mess now.. I wish I never born in this world.. Why do i have to suffer ..? Why do I have to be in this kind of situation? .. Grandma I wish you are right now!!" she said while tears running down from her eyes.. If only she could run out and hide from all of this, she will do but she can't for she love her family though they are not in good state ..