My Angel and The Comeback ♥♥

Til the End of Time : OF Love and Sacrifice

" Yong.. have you heard that Jong Hyun is back from U.S." Min Hyuk said munching hamburger.. 

" Really? When did he arrived?" he asked ..

" Just yesterday.. He called me.. " Minhyuk said while his mouth is full..

Yong Hwa worried about the comeback of Jong Hyun not for his self but for Shin Hye and to there baby.. He might do something to her..

" I have to go now.. I need to do something.. Tell Jung Shin that I can't be here tonight for the gig.. " he said without waiting for response of Min Hyuk.. 

 

" Hey Yong.. " Min Hyuk sighed when his friend gone on his sight,

 


It's been two months since things are back to normal.. 

 

" Shin Hye dear what are you doing ? " her mother asked her when she saw her at the kitchen.. 

 

" Hi mom .. I'm doing a lunch because Yong Hwa will visit here.. " she said while taking some ingredients on the refrigirator.. She is now 9 months pregnant and at any moment she will deliver.. 

" Oh .. I see .. Let me help for then.. " her mother said while taking some stuffs on cooking.. 

 

They are having a little chit chat when someone doorbell.. 

" Oh.. Maybe It's Yong Hwa.. I'll go check it.. " she said to her mother.

 

" Ok dear.. " she replied.

 

" You're early....... " she didn't finish her sentence when she open the gate and got shock.. It is Jong Hyun.. He came back.. 

Suddenly fright register on her face.. " What are you doing here.. ? " she asked but she can't hide the fright that she felt..

" Hi Shin.. How are you.. ? Oh you're having a baby soon.. " he said when he saw Shin Hye's tummy.. 

 

" What are you doing here ? I will call a police if you....... " she said firmly but still afraid..

" No Shin.. I came here to apologize.. In fact I'm ok now and I'm already engage.. " he said.. 

Shin Hye trying to read his face if he was telling the truth or not.. And by that time someone pop up in front of them, beside Jong Hyun.. 

" By the way Shin .. This Kim Tae Hee.. She's my fiancee.." he introduces the girl beside him while holding her hand.. 

 

" Hi .. Nice meeting you Shin Hye.. " the girl extended her arms to Shin Hye who is still stunned .. 

She took it when she came back to her trance.. "Nice meeting you too.. I never thought that Jong Hyun will be engaged and comeback here in Seoul.. " she said now wearing smile on her face..

 

" Shin Hye dear, is it Yong Hwa.? " her mother asked as she walk close to Shin Hye.. 

" Oh.. we have visitors.. Why don't you let them come in?! Come in.. feel at home.. "she said guided Jong Hyun and Tae Hee to the living room..

" You never told me that you have visitors today.. " 

" It was a surprise visit Mom.. And thy are my friends anyway.. Mom, this is Jong Hyun, he is also a friend of Yong Hwa and this is his fiancee Tae Hee. " She intoduce them when they are in the living room.. 

 

" Nice meeting you ma'am .. " they both vow for a rescpect..

" I didn't know that Shin is friendly.. " she laughed a little..then stare to Shin Hye who is in pain.. 

 

" Mom...... ahhhhh... " she screamed when she feel the pain and the fluid running on her legs.. 

Her mother run to her as well as Jong Hyun and Tae Hee.. 

" oh no.. she will giving birth now.. I'll go to ready the car.. " she said.. then run to the garrage..

" ahhhhhh............ " she scream in pain.. And Jong Hyun carry her going to the car.... 

Then Tae Hee open the door of the car for them.. Jong Hyun drive the car to the hospital.. 

 

" Mom... it will be out now.. Ahhhhhhhh... " she said..

" We are near to the hospital Shin .. " her mom told her then she grab her phone and call Yong Hwa.. 

 

" Yong Hwa , this is Shin Hye's mom.. She will be giving birth now.. we are on our way to the hospital.. " she said in panicking voice..

 

Yong Hwa heard Shin Hy'e voice.. " Ok I'll be there .. " then he hung up and rush to the hospital.. He also informed his parents and they are on there way too..

 


Yong Hwa arrive d at the hospital and rush to the emergency room.. There he saw her future mother in-law and Jong Hyun?!! 

 

"What is he doing here.. ?" he thought..

He immediately grab Jong Hyun's collar.. " What are you doing here? " he said firmly..

 

" Whoooo.. Yong relax.. I will not cause anytrouble here.. We bought Shin Hye here.. " he said..

 

" Yes Yong.. In fact he help us.. Nothing to worry about.. " Mrs. Park said trying to calm down Yong Hwa..

 

" Yes ..we visited Shin Hye in her house to apologize and cogratulate her.. And in fact I'm with my fiancee," walking close to Tae Hee.

 

Yong Hwa was stunned .. He thought he will hurt Shin Hye again but he was wrong.. Then suddenly the doctor came out.

 

" Are you the family of the patient? " he asked ...

Yes.. I'm her mother.. How is she? " Mrs. Park asked..

 

" Congratulation .. The baby is a girl and they are both ok and safe.. She will transfer on her room for 15 mins. " the doctor said and left them.. 

 

They all feel relieve and that time Yong Hwa's parents and Shin Hye's dad came..

" How is she now? " Mr. Park asked his wife.. 

" They are both ok now.. And It's a girl honey.. "she said to her husband..

" Oh thank God.. " he uttered

 

*******

Shin Hye woke up when she heard a baby's cry... Yong Hwa sitting beside her carrying there baby ..

 

" Yong.. " she said when she open her eyes..

" Shin .. you're awake now.. Our baby looks like me.. " he chuckled.. 

Shin Hye get there baby form Yong Hwa..

 

" Yeah.. she is oyur small version and a girl version.. She has your eyes and your lips and nose too.. but she has my face shape.. " she smiled .. caressing her angel softly.. 

" Thank you for giving me a wonderful angel.. " he said caressing there baby too..

 

" Our angel.. This aour precious one.. " then Yong Hwa give her a soft kiss on her lips..

 

" Let me see my grand daughter.. " Mrs. Park rush to them she enter the room together with the parents of Yong Hwa and her husband.. She carry her grand daughter immediately..

 

" She's beautiful like me.. She looks like me.. " she laughed a little..

" No She looks like me.. " Mr. Park said trying t get her grand daughter ...

 

" We protest .. She looks like us.. " both Mr. and Mrs. Jung said..

 

Then they all laughed.. Yong Hwa stare to Shin Hye and she, as well .. he embrace her softly and kiss her forehead...