Each Day with You ♥♥

Til the End of Time : OF Love and Sacrifice

That night, Shin Hye still thinking about the conversation with her father.. She really don't understand why he will file a divorce?!! She was being bothered for the whole day even when she was in her school. She was standing at the balcony of her room when suddenly her phone rang.. It's Yong Hwa..

"Hello sweetie.. What are you doing right now..?" he asked..

"hmmm.. I'm fixing myself going to bed.. " she lied.. She don't want Yong Hwa to be worried and burden her problems..

"hmmmm you're lying sweetie.. " he simply said..

" huh? No!.. I.... I'm telling the truth.. " with a stuttering voice..

"really? hmmm That's not what I saw ... It seems that you're thinking deeply at the balcony.." caught her from her act... 

" What? you're spying at me?! " trying to search him from the balcony..

Yong Hwa laughed and yes he was there for about 30 mins. hiding on a tree in front of Shin Hye' house.. He was staring at her for the whole time.. He can't help it.. He really missed her so much that he wants to see her every minute and every second of his life..

" Yah Yong where are you ? " she asked while still searching for him.

He really enjoyed watching her from the distance .. Her expressions, he made him smile ..

" JUNG YONG HWA... stop playing hide and seek..If you will not show your face at the count of three, I'll be sleeping then.. " she's getting irritated yet excited to see her lovey doovey.. She start counting.. 

"ok.. Ok fine then but you have to go out here.. " he requested.. 

" hmmm OK! " she nodded..

 

Then Yong Hwa went out to his hiding place and at the same time Shin Hye go out to there house.

 

"What are you doing here at the middle of the night Mr. Jung?!!  are you a stalker?" raising her eyebrows to him then pout..

 

Yong Hwa laughed on what she said.. 

 

" What are laughing at? Is it funny? " getting irritated with his reactions..

"No... no that's not like that..  and I'm not a stalker.. " walking closed to her wearing a smile on his face.

 

" So Why are you here? " she asked firmly..

" Aren't you missed me? " he asked smoothly..

 

Shin Hye blushed hearing those words from him.. But obviously she really missed him so much for she wants to stay on his side every now and then. But she don't want to be obvious so she denied it..

 

" Of course not.. Why will I miss you.." trying to be denial but deep inside she giggles..

" Are you sure.. ? " staring her very well trying to read her eyes..

She simply nodded staring straight to him.. Yong Hwa doesn't responsed but instead he turned back and going straight to his car..Shin Hye get upset with his response so when he was about to step in to his car Shin Hye pulled him and do the back hug ..

 

" I missed you so much though we're just an hour that apart from each other. " she confessed and her eyes are getting misty..

 

Yong Hwa turned aroud and face her... She lifted Shin Hye's face and stared at her.. She wiped Shin Hye's tears that started to fall from her eyes.. He smiled at her while caressing her face..

 

" I missed you too Shin that each day of my life I want to spend it with you.. I felt like I'm going to go crazy if I don't see you before the day ends. I never felt this way before Shin..Not even with my first relationship.. " He said full of love on his eyes.. He hugged her that he wants burry Shin Hye on his arms and never let her go .." I loved you Shin .. And I will not tired telling you that everyday, every hour, every minute and every second of my life.. I will not tired showing it to you how much you really mean to me.. " he released her from his hugged and smile wiping her tears away..

" I love you too Yong.. And I'm thankful that you came to my life .. You saved me from drowning in too much pain.. When I got hurt at my first relationship, I promised to myself not to fall inlove again but then you came to my life and fixed my broken heart for a long time.. You never leaved me at times that I really need someone to leaned on and I can feel how much you loved me every second of my life.." between her sobbed..

Yong Hwa planted a soft kiss on her lips and give her a wide smile..

 

" I don't want to see you crying again.. "wiping her tears..

" Do you want to do it again? " he , grinning and smile mischievously.

Shin Hye give him a smack on his chest.. then pouted her lips..

" Yah Yong you really had a dirty mind.. " she turned back and walk away from him.. She is blushing ...

 

Yong Hwa walk behind him.. " Hey sweetie I'm just kidding.. Don't take it seriously.. " trying to explain his self..

 

Shin Hye turned around on him and stare at him for a while while her eyebrows are raising.. Then she suddenly laughed .. Yong Hwa was confused on her reaction.. 

" gotcha.. " while still laughing at him..

" You got me there huh?! " and smile " Yah Shin Hye get your punishment.. " he grinned and walk close to her..

" What are you doing.. ? " She step back while Yong Hwa step loser to her.. 

She run so that Yong Hwa won't catch her.. Yong Hwa run after her.. There playing like children on the street..

" Shin Hye wait for me.. I'm going to catch you.. " He said..still trying to catch her..

When they get tired, they sat down on the ground looking up to the sky..

" The weather is really beautiful.. " Shin Hye said while smiling looking to the sky

" Yeah.. beautiful.. but not as beautiful as you.. " keep on staring at her.. 

 

 

Shin Hye take a glance to her as she sitting closed to him. She leaned her head to his chest and Yong Hwa put his arms around her..Kissed her forehead and enjoyd there selves watching the sky. They really have so much fun that night wishing that this day won't end forever..