Now I Finally Met You ♥♥

Til the End of Time : OF Love and Sacrifice

Yong Hwa bothered so much about the girl he saw at there campus this morning.. He wonder why he kept on thinking about her.

 On the next morning, Yong Hwa was leaning beside his car while waiting for the girl he saw yesterday. He is hoping to see the girl again. And thank God he answered his prayer. He saw her walking towards the library. Then suddenly the girl dropped her handkerchief . Yong Hwa immediately took it and gave it to her..

" Miss, excuse me. You dropped your handkerchief. " Yong Hwa said giving her a wide smile and handing over her handkerchief.

" Oh. Thank you.. I don't know that i dropped this. " showing her handkerchief.

" Ah. It's nothing. By the way my name is Jung Yong Hwa and you are? " extending his hands towards her without fading his smile.

" Park Shin Hye.. just call me Shin Hye! " receiving Yong Hwa's hand.. 

 

" Why, this hands are so soft and warm.. Her skin was so smooth. I hope I can hold her hands like this everyday..Now that finally I met you. " Yong Hwa thought so close to completely loose his mind.. 

 " Yong Hwa are you ok? " Shin Hye asked her with confusion in his reaction and snapping her fingers in front of Yong Hwa's face.

 

  Then suddenly he is back in his gaze. " Oh, I'm sorry. Ahmmm can I invite you for a coffee? hmmm you know if your not busy.. ? he asked managing his voice.

 

"Sure.. I'm bit early today. So I have my free time. " giving him assurance smile.

" Good. I know a coffee shop nearby . I'm sure you will definitely love there coffee. So shall we? " guiding Shin Hye towards on his car and she nodded.

 

When they arrived on the coffee shop, he immediately find a table for them. He called  the waiter so that they can order.

"What do you like to order? It's my treat." he said

Shin Hye chuckles to his action towards her.. " Hmmmmm .. one cup of creamy latté is ok with me. " she said smiling on him.

" One cup of creamy latté and one cup of cappuccino. " he said to the waiter. 

After the waiter took there orders, silence take over on there table. After a few seconds of silence, Yong Hwa broke it. 

 

" What course are taking up? " Yong Hwa asked 

 

   " I took up Business Administration and I'm in 3rd year now. hmm how about you? she asked giving him a glare. Yes she really admit that Yong is handsome indeed. She giggles inside looking at him.

 

"At first I took up same course as yours but I decided to shift with another course. Now I'm in a 3rd year of architecture. " he boastfully said.

 

 " Excuse me, Sir, Ma'am, here's your order. One cup of creamy  latté and one cup of cappuccino. Is there anything you need sir?" the waiter added after putting there orders on the table. 

 

 "Nothing more. Thank you. " giving his genuine smile.

 

  The waiter pay respect to them and immediately leave there table. Yong Hwa secretly staring to Shin Hye who is now sipping     

her latté. He is memorizing every movements and actions of Shin Hye. The way she smile, the way she speaks. She like an angel fall from heaven.

 

 

 " Really? Wow I'm quiet impress with your attitude when it comes to making decisions in your life. " she said with amazement and that brings back Yong Hwa to there conversation.

 

" Yeah. I don't want my parents to dictate me on what to do with my life.. " he said straight to the point.

 

   After there little chitchat, they decided to go back to the campus.

 

 " Ahmmm ... Shin Hye, thank you for consediring my invitation  to have coffee with me. I really had a great time talking with you. I hope that there will be next time?! " he said like a first time teenager having a date with someone.

 

" Me too. Thank you for this day. It was fun talking with you too. " giggles and blushing inside while saying those words.

" Ah.. Eh.. Shin Hye can I have your number? So that....... I can call you if you time to hang out agai ?! " he asked shyly while putting his hand on his back neck.

           She simply nodded and give her number to Yong Hwa. After exchanging there number, they walked in separated paths. Shin Hye went to the library to do some research while Yong Hwa to there practice room where he usually hang out with his friends. But they don't know from not so far, someone is staring at them especially focuses to Shin Hye. He is holding the picture of Shin Hye and his obsessive eyes telling that, " You are MINE. Only MINE. No other man owns you but only ME. Park Shin Hye you will be mine soon. " he said still focuses to Shin Hye with a devilish smile.

 

 

OH no who's that person?! Soon it will reveal... heheh sorry I'm just busy right now alot of paper works i need to finish in the office.. i'll give you update