One More Chance ♥♥

Til the End of Time : OF Love and Sacrifice

" Yes Yong .. She's three months pregnant.. " Mr. Park said staring at him in a calm voice.. He take pause for a while and continue.. " And you are the father.. You will be a father soon.. " he added..

 

Yong Hwa was dumbfounded and startled of what he heard.. 

" She wants to tell you everything on the day that you decided to end up everything... A week before that she saw you with your ex-girlfriend at the restaurant near the hospital and on that the same day she knew that she was pregnant for 9 weeks.." Mr. Park explained while still holding and staring to his daughter..

 

" I will be a father soon?" he said almost whispered to his self.. 

" Yes Yong ... " he simply said.. 

Yong Hwa weakly sat down on the couch next to Shin Hye..she is still unconscious.. His tears are falling from his eyes.

" I'll excuse myself first.. I have to my room.. Please look for Shin Hye first." Mr. Park said.. but he intentionally left them for a while..

Yong Hwa kneele down where Shin Hye is lying... He caress her face as his tears falling down from his eyes.. 

" Oh God.. I'm so sorry Shin .. I should not have doubted your love.. Promise I will take good care of you and our baby.. I can't believe that I will be a father soon.. " he held her hands and kiss it with a smile on his lips.. 

Shin Hye slowly opened her eyes when she feel that someone holding her hands.. Then she gasped when she saw Yong Hwa in front of her.. so closed that there face are just inches apart. She immediately get up and sit down.. 

" How's your feeling now? " he asked ..

" I.... I'm fine... Oh I have to go now... I'll be late on my flight.." when she was about to stand, Yong Hwa pulled her to a buck hug..

" Shin I'm sorry .. I love you .. I don't want to loose you .. I don't want to loose my family..." he said between his tears..

 

Shin Hye was shocked when she heard the word FAMILY. She turned to Yong Hwa who still in tears..

" I already know that you're pregnant.. Please Shin .. I need you and my child.. I need the both of you.. Don't leave me.. I'm begging you.. " he said with heavy tears almost kneeling in front of her..

 

Shin Hye shed her tears too.. She really to admit to her self that she loved him so much.. That she long for him.. and She needs him the most...She kneeled down to Yong Hwa who is kneeling too.. She caress his face and wiped his tears.. Yong Hwa hold her hands that caressing his face...

 

" You know how much I love you Yong.. I'm hoping and praying that one day you will realize how much I love you.. I never regreted any second of my life that I've given you all I have.. " she said between her tears.. " Now that I'm having your child, my life somehow is worth living for.. " she added in heavy tears..

 

" I'm so sorry.. " he uttered still holding her hands and in heavy tears too. " Let's start a new life Shin together with our baby.. Just give me one more chance to prove anything.. I'll do anything Shin.. " he added holding her hands while caressing her face..

 

She held his hands too.. " Yes Yong.. let's start a new life.. I love you and I wanna spend my life with you .. You and me and our child.. " she said with a smile on her face but still shedding her tears..

 

He hugged her so tight that he don't want to let her go again..

" I promise that I'll be a good father and a loving husband to you.. " he said still hugging her..

 

He released her from his hug. And they both stand up.. " Shin will you marry me? " he proposed immediately.. 

 

Shin Hye was stunned .. But she don't want to escape this opportunity to be with the man she loved..

" Yes... Yes.. I'll marry you Yong.. " she exclaimed in excitement and jump on him to hug... He hug her back.. 

Then they both released from each other.. Yong Hwa kiss her in the forehead and finally on her lips.. She kiss him back and the kiss turn to passionate one.. After a long kiss they released it and they both gasping for an air. He hold her hand again and smile..

 

" I'll promise to take care of you and our child.. " and caress her ...

 



" I will get my daughter.. She is my daughter.. And I have all the rights.. " Mrs. Park, Shin Hye's mother said.. 

" I don't want that brat ruin everything.. not the life of my daughter. " She added.. staring outside of there mansion..

 

She will do anything to get her daughter.. and taje revenge to Yong Hwa's family.. Then she left the place immediately..