Promise of the Past ♥♥

Til the End of Time : OF Love and Sacrifice

After the little arguments with her daughter, Mrs. Park immedaitely get in on her car.. She starts the engine and left the place.. When she arrived on her apartment, she throw her bag to her bed and throw some things on the wall and mess up her room.. She sat down on the ground and cried and screamed..

 


Summer time when  Jae Yong (father of Yong Hwa) and Dae Hee ( mother of Shin Hye ) are officially lovers.. They know for the very long time .. They used to be bestfriends before and as time pass by the fell inlove to each other.. 

" I'm so happy to have you in my life.. " he said .."I promise I will never hurt you and I will take good care of you ".. he added..  

" Me too.. so much joy and happiness I felt right now. I love you so much Jae Yong.. " she said softly..

Time and months had passed and there relationship is getting stronger and stronger.. Jae Yong came from a wealthy family .. The only child of Jung.. while Dae Hee came from a broken family..Her family were not rich .. Her father and her mother always fight because of financial lack .. She grew up to a kind of life that everyone do not wish to have.. And that, she promise to herself that she will find a way to make her life stable .. She work to the Jung Corporation as a clerk. Jae Yong and her beecame bestfriends and that she find out one day that she fell inlove to the Son of older Jung ...Jung Jae Yong, her bestfriend..And that's the start of everything..

 

" Jae Yong where have you been? " the older Jung asked his son when he saw him entering there mansion..

 

" Ahmm I just hang out with my friends.." he lied because the truth is he gone date with Dae Hee.

 

" Hmmm is that so.. But I saw you with a girl in a restaurant.. And the girl was quiet familiar to me.. Is she your girlfriend.. ? " he asked straight..

 

Jae Yong took a pause and speak.. " Yes dad.. Her name is Dae Hee.. " he said ..

"I want to meet her" he said seriously giving his son a poker face..

 

He nodded and left his dad.

 

It was sunday, he informed Dae Hee that his father wanted to meet her... 

 

" Ok.. I'll pick you up 6pm.. " he said and hung up.

 

It was exactly 6 pm when he pick Dae Hee on there house.. She was bit nervous yet excited.. Jae Hee saw her was a bit shaky when they arrived at there mansion.. He held her hands and whisper to her..

 

" Don't worry everything will be ok.. Just relax.. " he said softly helding her hands..

 

She nodded and felt relax for a while. When they reach the dinning table, the older Jung and his wife was there sitting and waiting for the both of them...He guided Dae Hee and pulled a sit for her then he sat down next to her. He serve his girldfriend well.. The older Jung and his wife silently staring at them..

 

" So what made you busy? " the older Jung broke the silence..

" I work as a clerk of Jung Corporation.." she said in a soft voice.. 

"Oh.. you work for my company.. That's why your face seemed so familiar to me.." he said in poker face.. 

Then he continue asking Dae Hee about her family background.. Dae Hee tell the real story about her family and they were slighlty shock..

After the dinner Dae Hee bade goodbye to the parents of Jae Yong then he send her home...When he come back to there house, his father are waiting for him at the living room..

" Jea Yong can we talk?" he asked.

He nodded.. " what is it Dad?" he asked..

" About your girlfriend.. I don't like her for you..Seeing her, she will not do right.. " he smirked.

" I love her dad.. She's a nice woman.. " he tried to explained..

" I don't think so.. She just acted like innocent but deep inside she's like vampire that will your blood and leave you dying.." he said firmly.. 

" No I'll prove that to you.." he said before he went upstairs..

 

Years had passed and they keep there relationship stronger..Even his father disagree, he tried to do anything to be with Dae Hee.. 

One day when he got home.. His dad sitting at the living room with some visitors..He saw a man and with a lady next to him.. He thinks that the girl has the same age like him..

" Jae Yong.. You're home now.. Come here.. " the older Jung called him and he walk close to them..

 

" I'd like you to meet Mr. Choi and his daughter Rema.. He is my business partner and my bestfriend for a long time.." then he take a vow for respect.. 

 

He admit that the girl infront of him is beautiful and gorgeous like Dae Hee but Dae Hee is different.. For him she was close to perfection..

" Hello I'm Rema Choi.. " she extended her hands to him.. 

He took it and give her a smile..

 

Days.. weeks and months had past .. He get close to Rema that sometimes he forgot his date with Dae Hee... Rema was a nice girl and they became good friends.. As time passes by... Jae Yong started to fall in love with Rema.. He started to find interest on her..And he needs to tell Dae Hee about this.. 

" Can we talk later? " he said over the phone.. 

" Ok.. Meet me at the coffee shop .. " she replied then he hung up..

5pm in the afternoon when he arrived at the coffee shop then he saw Dae Hee sitting at the corner..He sat dwon across to her and stare at her..

 

" I'm here just to say that I want to end this up.. I want to end up our relationship.. " and sighed heavily..

Dae Hee was stunned and her started to fall .." ba... But you've promise me.. You told me that you loved me and now you will leave me?!.. she said in a raspy voice..

" I'm sorry Dae Hee.. I fell inlove with someone.. I'm so sorry" then he stood up and when he was about to take a step, Dae Hee blocked his way.. She kneeled down in front of him and crying heavily..

 

" Jae Yong , Please don't do this to me.. I love you so much that I'm willing to give up everything just don't leave me.. " she said still kneeling down and holding his hands..

 

Jae Yong feel pity on her but he doesn't love her anymore.." I'm sorry Dae Hee.. " the only words he said then he left the place..