Revelation ♥♥

Til the End of Time : OF Love and Sacrifice

Shin Hye fixing her self ready for school when she heard an engine of the car on there garage.. It was her mother arrived from a vacation with her friends from Japan.. She went to her room.. 

 

" Where's Shin Hye ? " her mom asked the servants when she enter the house.. 

" Im here mom.. " she said walking down stairs..

 

" We have to talk.. " she said to her daughter and did not wait for response and walk straight to the library.. 

 

Shin Hye follow her and walked behind her...

" What is it mom? " she asked immediately when she closed the door of the library..

 

" I've heard that your dating the only son of the Jung Corporation... is it true? " she asked coldly 

" Yes mom.. in fact he's my boyfriend now for a year... " she replied 

She face back Shin Hye .. " I don't want that you're seeing him from now on.. I don't want that brat will ruin your future.. he's irresponsible.." she said straight..

 

Shin Hye was stuck on what she heard.. 

" No mom.. I love Yong Hwa .. And he loves me too.. He's a nice guy.. " she explained but she's irritated.

 

" I'm your mother and I know what's best for you.. My decision is final.. leave him alone... or else........... " she said angrily but Shin Hye cut it off...

 

" Or else what mom... ?!! you will ruin his life..? Mom i'm not a baby anymore... This is my life and I know what's BEST FOR ME. " she said firmly emphasizing the last three words and almost yelled.. She did not wait for a reply.. she went out to the library and went straight to her car.. She start the engine and speed up..

 

She can't believe her mother.. Her eyes are getting misty.. suddenly her phone rang.. 

 

" Where are you? " it was Yong Hwa on the other line..

" I'm on my way to school.. You?" managing her voice..

" I'm here at the parking lot waiting for you.. " he said sweetly..

" ok.. wait for me then.. I love you Yong.. I love you so much.. " she said while her tears starting to fall.. 

 

" I love you too Shin " he said softly..

Then she cut off..

 


Yong Hwa waited for Shin Hye at the parking lot of the campus. He was leaning on his car and he is excited to see her again.. He admit to his self that he really missed her eventhough they were together everyday.. He can't help it but smile but suddenly it fades easily... He saw Seo Hyun walking towards to him.. 

 

" What are you doing her? " showing her his poker face..

" I'm here for you Yong... " trying to seduce him with her looks..

 

Instead of reply, Yong Hwa didn't mind her.. like she was not existing .. Seo Hyun pissed off with his reaction.

 

" What do you want me to do to forgive me and come back to me.. ?  Yong I love you.. I came back here just for you, for us.. "  she said with pain on her voice.. But Yong Hwa did not listening on what he said.. 

 Instead he bring up a smile on his face when he saw the car of Shin Hye pop up in front of them.. He immedaitely went to her when she went out to her car and give her a passionate kiss on her lips and she responded without knowing that Seo Hyun is there. Seo Hyun run to them and pulled Shin Hye's hair and keep her away from Yong Hwa..

 

" You... .. you steal Yong Hwa away from me.. " still pulling Shin hye's hair.. 

Yong Hwa grabbed Seo Hyun's hands and push her hard that cause her fell from the ground .. Yong Hwa went to Shin Hye and comfort her.. He intently stare to Seo Hyun still sitting on the ground..

 

" I don't love you anymore Seo Hyun.. How many times I told you that you and I are over.. Shin Hye never steal me from you .. I loved her.. and don't you ever lay your hands on her again.. matbe i can forget you that you're a girl.. " he almost yelled and left her..

 

" I will not give up Yong .. never.. " She stoop up and fix her self and left the place.. 

 

Yong Hwa was thankful that nno one was there so there's no problem about the scandal.. But she was worried to Shin Hye who is sobbing . He move close to her and hug her.. 

"  I will not allow that she will hurt you again.. ever.. " caressing her back..

 

Shin Hye cry heavily now not because of what Seo Hyun but on what her mom said to her this morning.. She was worried to Yong Hwa because she knows what her mom is capable of.. After a short conversation, They went to there respective classes.. Shin Hye was not really on the mood to do things.. She can't concentrate well on the lecture of her teacher.. After her class, she called Yong Hwa that she'll be going to the mall to relax and unwind fro a while.. Since Yong Hwa has a class he can't go with her..

 

" It's ok Yong. I can handle myself.. "she said giving him assurance..

" Ok then please be careful ok.. Call me if something happen.." he said in a soft voice..

She nodded " I love you.. " she added.. 

" I love you more" he replied immediately.. 

And she cut off the line.. On her way to the mall, Shin Hye felt light-headed and dizzy.. She stop for a while but then drive off ignoring things.. " Maybe I'm just stress on things happening lately.. " she said to her self..

She arrived to the mall and decided to have a coffee.. She went to the coffee shop that inside the mall. She sat down on one of the empty tables near the counter..

 

" One creamy latté, please " she ordered.. 

" Ok ma'am.. " the waiter said with a smile..

 

While waiting for her order, she saw a familiar face entering the coffee shop.. It's Hong Ki.. She called him. Hong Ki look for a voice who called his name then he saw Shin Hye sitting near to the counter.. He put smile on his face.. Shin Hye wave to him and he waved back.. He walk close to her..

 

"Hi Shin .. It's nice to see you here.. " he greeted.. 

" Me too Hong Ki.. " she smiled " who's with you anyway.. ?" she asked..

" I'm alone.. I just dropped here to buy coffee for my fianceé.." he said without fading his smile.. " Would you mine if I sit down?" he asked.. 

 

" No It's ok.. I'm alone too.. I just came here to unwind.. By the way .. you're engaged now?" she was shocked but she's happy to know that both of them have moved on..

 

" Yeah.. We're four months engaged now.. " he said.. 

" Who's that lucky girl anyway.. ?" she asked excitedly.

 

Hong Ki started to tell the story about his fiancee and him.. How they know each other.. How he developed on his fiancee and how he loved the girl.. Shin Hye was really happy .. She listened to his story well and felt giddy.. They were very happy talking to each other.

 

" So this is all the reason why you broke up with me?" she asked kiddingly..

Hong Ki suddenly get serious with what she asked. He stared to her for a while. Shin Hye saw Hong Ki's face get serious.. 

 

" I'm sorry I should not opened up that.. I was just kidding.." she said in apologizing voice..

 

" No Shin.. I'm sorry for hurting you.. For not putting a fight for the sake of our relationship.. I'm sorry .. I'm a coward.." he said in sad face..

 

"What are you talking about ? " she asked curiosly..

" I think, It's time to know the reason of our break up.. " he said without staring on her..

" What are you talking about.. ? I don't understand you.. " she was really freaking out with curiosity..

He sighed heavily and and held her hands.. " It's because of your mom Shin.. " he said straight..

 

She was dumbfounded with what she had heard.. " What? My MOM? .. " almost yelled..

 

 

 

oh no.. What did Shin Hye's mom had done.. ?!!

thank you guys for your comments.. I love you ♥♥