First Kiss

The Boy and The Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I slowly woke up and managed to pull myself up from the bed to lean on the wall. Just based on the chemical-like smell, I knew immediately that I was in the nurse’s office.

 

“What happened?” I thought as I placed my hand on my head that hurts like someone had hit me with a hammer in one shot. I closed my eyes in hopes of relieving the pain.

When I opened them again, I immediately saw a blurry hand holding a glass of water in front of me.

I smiled, “thank you Chunghei.” I grabbed the glass of water with both hands.

As I took a sip, I looked to my right at the person sitting by the bed who I expected to be Chunghei.

“Annyeong.” He waved at me with an innocent smile.

PHHHHHHHHHHHUWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

The water that was just in my mouth has now landed all over him.

I rushed to grab my thick black framed glasses from the table and put them on.

His eyes were closed and his whole body froze as water dripped down from his face to his clothes.

I immediately pulled the blanket over my head and jumped into the corner of the room.

I crouched down in fear.

*Step**Step**Step*… he’s coming closer… and closer…

Every step made my heart jump a little. I was scared.

Before I knew it, warmth landed on my shoulders and I got turned around with the blanket still over my head. His hands cupped my cheeks which made me tremble.

My feet felt like they were glued to the floor. I really couldn’t move, at all.

It wasn’t long before something warm quickly met my lips.

 

It…

It…

Was his lips???!!!

 

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I immediately pushed him away through the blanket, jumped over him who was now lying on the ground and bashed out the door.

I ran as fast as I could down the hallways with my hands over my mouth.

People in the hallway were whispering: “O! It’s her” “Yeah! That’s her that DO oppa confessed to this morning” “Has she gone crazy?” “What a loser” “I’m jealous of her!” “Bi-otch!” “I’m sure it was just a joke”

I need to find a quiet place before I faint again, NOW!

… Ah! Book club!

I t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter