Curiosity

The Boy and The Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I really debated whether I should have mentioned the name ‘Kang Yoohee’ to Kai and Chanyeol but what if D.O didn’t want them to know? He’s even ignoring his own members’ calls; perhaps he does want to keep it a secret?

I don’t know, I really don’t know, all I know is I’m getting more anxious every minute that he’s missing.

Ever since I’ve met him, he would appear everywhere I go and just when I finally got used to his presence, he’s not here anymore. Why does my heart feel so empty and lost? I’m probably just overreacting.

*Flashback* “I’ll see you later okay?” *End of flashback*

I should believe him; he’ll come back soon, he said so.

 

“Omma, Appa, I’m home” I said just as I walked in.

It’s your typical evening at our Song household: appa sitting on the couch with newspaper in his hand while watching the news at the same time and omma cooking away in the kitchen.

“Welcome back, how was your day hun?” appa said without letting his eyes leave the television.

I slipped off my shoes and hung my backpack on the rack, “it was good!” I tried my best to say it in an enthusiastic tone.

Omma came out of the kitchen with a plate of veggies, “I thought you’d be late today?”

“Aniyo, Chunghei had another match to go to so I came directly home” I said before rushing into the kitchen to help omma set up the table.

 

After dinner I helped omma do the dishes as usual. As I rolled up my sleeve omma playfully bumped shoulders with me, “so…” she said with a little evil smile on her face. I chuckled and the tap, “wae omma, just say what you want to say.”

“So you going to invite him over for dinner yet?” omma excitedly asked.

I paused immediately, “aniyo…”

“WAE?!” omma pouted her lips like a little girl.

I shook my head and continued scrubbing the plate, “we’re not dating omma.”

“Aye, all relationships start friendship” omma claimed.

I didn’t respond.

“You like him though right hun?” omma added.

I paused again and thought about it before finally confessing, “I… miss him.”

Although omma didn’t truly understand the meaning of my statement, she somehow managed to get drowned in ‘moe flowers’.

 

The next morning I listened to D.O’s voice over and over from the songs in his iPod as I walked to Chunghei’s house. Hearing his strong voice suddenly made me confident that I’ll definitely hear good news from EXO who made a visit to his house. Therefore I let out a deep breath, kept my head up and smiled. I’m not going to let my mind wonder off questioning useless things anymore; I just want to see him and see that he’s okay.

 

“Don’t worry, he’s okay” Baekhyun said with a smile. Immediately, my heart was literally recharged and started beating again after these couple of days. It seemed li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter