A Tear

The Boy and The Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She’s beautiful; big watery eyes, straight dark brown hair, delicate pink lips, defined tall nose, perfect brows and flushed cheeks. All the boys in our class nearly fainted just by looking at her.

“Annyeonghaseyo…” she shyly bowed to the quiet class.

“I’m Kang Yoohee, please take care of me.” Her mellow voice and charming smile made everyone melt by her sweetness.

“Take a seat” the teacher gently whispered to her as the class still remained dumbfounded.

She then looked around the room and somehow, she found my eyes without troubles.

I gasped in shock and quickly lowered my head.

Just as I pretended to be in my own world I felt her walk pass my desk and sat down in the one behind mine. Immediately, I smelt her fresh yet strong flowery scent that lingered in the air for so long.

The teacher flipped opened his textbook and started writing on the board. Everyone pulled out their notes and copied hurriedly.

As I was about to write down the first letter, someone tapped my left shoulder carefully.

I nervously turned my head.

“Mianhe, can I borrow a pen? The lead on my pencil broke…” she softly asked.

 I gulped and hastily dug into my bag blankly to pull out a blue pen. I offered it to her not daring to make any eye contact.

“Thank you so much” she smiled and accepted.

I really couldn’t help the uneasiness in me. If she wasn’t the Kang Yoohee I saw in D.O’s arms that day would I still feel this way?

 

When the lunch bell rang, I looked and saw Chunghei waiting outside of my class as usual.

I quickly placed everything in my bag and ran over to her.

“Hi hi!” Chunghei cheerfully greeted me as she hooked onto my arm. I smiled.

Before we started walking down the hall Chunghei suddenly pulls me back to the door, “O! You guys have another new student?”

I peeked in and saw Yoohee-ssi surrounded by students who were all eager to introduce themselves.

I nodded at Chunghei, “Ne, Kang Yoohee-ssi.”

“Wah… not a face you’d usually see at our school hey?” Chunghei curiously commented.

I slowly nodded again, “ne…”

“Ga-ja! Let’s get to the cafeteria before it gets packed”

I took a last glance at Yoohee-ssi before getting dragged away by Chunghei.

I wondered if D.O kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter