Hell

The Boy and The Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Flashback (No one’s POV) continued

“Unghh!... Argh!...” D.O huskily grunted in pain as he lied in the middle of an abandoned warehouse.

Five guys he hasn’t even come across his entire life surrounded him without leaving a gap.

And their intentions you ask? To beat him to death.

Once they started, there was no stopping. Every punch, every kick seemed like they got straight to D.O’s inner organs. They were heartless, they were harsh. And there wasn’t even one bit of mercy given.

D.O eventually got weaker, to the point where the only thing he could do was hold onto his gashed ribcage hoping they wouldn’t attack it again.

“UGH!” D.O suddenly yelled and flipped over on his back coughing a couple of times. He winced in more pain when blood started leaking faster and faster out of his wound.

Of course they would go for his ribs again; they didn’t want to miss a chance to make him more miserable than he already was.

 

Five minutes later of torture, the sound of obnoxious high heels echoed across the warehouse.

The guys looked up and immediately moved away from D.O seeing their leader.

“Hyung!” they all bowed.

D.O was relieved, he finally got a break. But there was no movement he could make, he just continued lying on the ground and curled into a ball to help with horrific pain.

His eyes were so bruised and swollen that he could barely get them to open. And even when they did, all he saw was red from the blood dripping off the pieces of his hair covering his entire head.

“Jagiya, you happy now?” a deep voice suddenly spoke.

D.O recognized this voice instantly, it’s Kim Kyunwoo.

“Emm… I’m still not satisfied jagiya!” a girly voice responded to Kim Kyunwoo with high pitched aegyo.

At that moment D.O really wished he didn’t know who it was: Kang Yoohee. Although D.O has already accepted the fact that she never loved him after she confessed to her intentions of approaching him in the first place but having to know that the person behind all of this was her just hurts. 

The sound of high heels then started coming closer and closer to D.O.

Kang Yoohee crouched down and unforgivingly grabbed D.O by his hair, “Ugh!” D.O groaned.

“Omo! What happened to our D.O-oppa?” she sarcastically asked with an evil smile across her face.

It absolutely broke D.O’s heart but it’s not because of how cruel she’s treating him but because he knows that Yoojoon in heaven would never want to see his precious sister turning into someone like this.

“Tsk, tsk…” she slowly slapped D.O’s swollen cheeks making him squint from the pain, “trust me, this is the least you’d get for killing my oppa.”

Her words were literally like sprinkling salt onto D.O’s wounds, “Yoo-Yoojoon…” D.O mumbled as his eyes got watery.

Yoohee’s eyes widened hearing her brother’s name. She immediately freaked out, “don’t call my oppa’s name! You don’t deserve to! If it wasn’t for you, he wouldn’t have died! You murderer.”

She then harshly threw D.O’s head back onto the ground.

“If I could, I’d kill you…” she said with absolute hatred in her eyes, “But I can’t let you die so easily, instead, I want you to live in hell for the rest of your life to in return to my oppa’s death.”

 D.O closed his eyes and let a tear escape; at that moment, the image of Yoojoon drowning and yelling ‘help’ kept replaying in his mind. Ever since his death, D.O has never let Yoojoon leave his heart but now, it had worsened. Yoohee’s words imprinted on D.O; “I’m a murderer. It’s my fault that Yoojoon died” he guiltily thought.

“Wae? Regret now? Well let me tell you, it’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter