Photo

The Boy and The Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You’re going to her house?!” Chunghei asked as we walked downstairs together after school.

I nodded, “well we’re going to the meeting first.”

“But it’s your first day back, you should go home and rest” Chunghei insisted.

I shook my head and smiled, “I’m fine Chunghei. I really need to catch up on book club’s things too.”

Chunghei then made a weird face, “although I’m super thankful of her for saving you that day but isn’t this a little weird?”

“What’s weird about it?” I asked, confused.

“I don’t know… I can’t put my hands on it… just something. Or maybe it’s my protective nature again?”

“It’s okay Chunghei. I can feel that Yoohee-ssi is truly a kind person” I assured Chunghei.

“…You never know Ara. Plus, you still haven’t clarified her and D.O’s relationship. You’ve seen how he reacted to her presence that day during lunch.”

Chunghei’s right. However, if D.O doesn’t want to tell me about it, I won’t ask either.

“Does he know that you’re going to her house?” Chunghei added with concern.

I shook my head again, “I don’t think I should tell him.”

Chunghei agreed with me this time, “yeah…”

 

Before we got out of the school yard, we heard a voice from afar.

“Choi Chunghei!” Baekhyun yelled.

We both looked back and saw him running towards us. Chunghei’s expression changed instantly.

“O, Ara” he said after seeing me as well. I smiled.

His attention then quickly went back onto Chunghei, “taekwondo, let’s go.”

He seemed ecstatic.

“I can’t, I’m walking with Ara” Chunghei said which surprised me.

He smirked and teased, “wae? Are you scared after I beat you last time?”

My eyes widened and turned to look at Chunghei.

“Yah!” she yelled, irritated.

I grabbed Chunghei’s arm and whispered into her ears, “did I miss out on something? When did Baekhyun join taekwondo? And he beat you?!”

Chunghei looked extremely awkward, “…eh. I’ll tell you later.”

We then turned back to face Baekhyun.

“Who’s scare of whom. Let’s go!” Chunghei proudly stated.

Baekhyun smiled as if he has won already.

“Ara, D.O’s going to practice with the other boys. He said he’ll call you later” he said to me.

I nodded, “arraso, thank you.”

“I’ll text you later too okay?” Chunghei said as well.

I nodded again with a smile.

“Be careful…” Chunghei added.

“Arraso, go go go!” I pushed her towards Baekhyun.

The two then started heading back to school. From behind, they really looked like a couple.

I even chuckled to myself at that thought before heading to the gates again where I’m supposed to meet Yoohee-ssi.

A couple minutes later, I saw her walking towards me happily.

“Sorry I’m late!” she immediately exclaimed.

I shook my head and smiled, “aniyo, you’re not late.”

She smiled back, “let’s go!”

We then began heading our way to downtown.

 

After the meeting, which went extremely well thanks to Yoohee-ssi, we got to her house.

The sight of her ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter