The Right Thing To Do

The Boy and The Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I got home only to find an enormous amount of missed calls from D.O. He sent me texts and left me voicemails; exactly what Yoohee-ssi had done for him in the past.

Staring at my phone, I realized how confused I actually am. I don’t know what to do; especially knowing how much Yoohee-ssi had already suffered.

She kept telling me how good of a person I am and how well suited I am for D.O. But what about herself? If it wasn’t because of a misunderstanding, perhaps D.O and her would’ve ended up getting married just like their parents had hoped.

They both shared their very own memories and really, they could continue creating more.

The more I thought about it, the more I had realized that I don’t belong in the picture.

When D.O knows what had really happened, I can’t think of a reason for him to not return to Yoohee-ssi’s side.

She has already gone through too much; it’s time for the two to come back together.

 

At midnight, I told Chunghei about their story and what I decided to do.

Her first reaction was: “Song Ara, have you lost your mind?”

Chunghei questioned me as to why I’m being so open-minded about this.

“Maybe you’re just overreacting Ara, it’s not as bad as you think it may be. Plus, I’m sure D.O wouldn’t have approached you if he hasn’t moved on from her. He’s not that kind of person.”

But she didn’t see his reaction that day on the streets, he still cares for her. If he had really moved on, he wouldn’t have reacted like that day during lunch.

“And the whole story is told by Kang Yoohee, how do you know that it’s even true? How do you know that she didn’t purposely tell you to get your pity?”

There’s no reason for her to do so. The truth is she did transfer to SM for D.O.

“Don’t be so selfless Ara, tell me that you’re not going to get hurt from doing this. It took you this long to finally fall for him and you want to let go now? Your guys’ relationship has just started!”

She’s right. And that’s why it’s better to let go now than later.

“D.O isn’t an item that can be given out like this. Even when he knows the truth, it doesn’t mean he’ll leave you for her.”

I’m confident that he will.

“We all go to the same school, how far can you go?”

I don’t know but time washes away everything.

With Yoohee-ssi by his side again maybe we’ll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter