My New Contact

The Boy and The Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After leaving EXO and Chunghei’s side, I made my way to class. They offered to walk me but I wanted to try to do this alone.

When I reached the very beginning of the hallway, I noticed how packed it was.

Overwhelmed by the traffic, I took a deep breath before entering the mess.

As I forced myself through the crowd I unknowingly became extremely nervous when boys got close.

I really didn’t expect myself to still be troubled; I guess I overestimated myself.

The only solution now is to get to class as fast as possible.

 

Just as I stepped into the class room, a student sitting at the very front chatting away suddenly stood up in shock and directly pointed at me.

“SONG ARA’S BACK!!!” he screamed.

For the first time in my life, my classmates paid attention to me. They all dropped what they were doing and stared at me like a new animal at the zoo.

I was definitely not used to all of this.

I tried to hide my face as much as possible and started walking to my desk awkwardly.

Students nudged each other as I passed by and whispered amongst themselves. There were general questions like: “where do you think she went for the past week?” And there were also other random rumors.

Before I sat down at my desk that I haven’t been at for so long, I looked up slightly and caught Yoohee-ssi staring at me just like everyone else. 

She immediately smiled after seeing that I had noticed her. I faintly returned the smile.

“Ara!” Minjae-ssi’s voice suddenly came from the left.

I turned my head and saw him rushing over while smiling brighter than ever.

“You’re back!” he exclaimed as he dropped his backpack on his desk and sat down.

I smiled, “ne…”

“Where have you been?!” he excitedly asked. “Book club has been a mess without you!”

Ignoring his question, my eyes widened at the words ‘book club’.

“Book  fair!” I nearly shouted.

He chuckled at my reaction, “don’t worry, it’s been extended it to this Thursday.” He then glanced over at Yoohee-ssi, “it’s thanks to Yoohee though. She was the one who convinced the sponsors for an extension.”

Shocked, I turned back and sincerely said, “thank you… so much.”

“It’s nothing at all” she elegantly responded.

I owe her, again.

 

At lunch I didn’t leave the classroom as I wanted to catch up on school work.

Chunghei was not impressed about me not eating so she said she wou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter