Shot

The Boy and The Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her laugh is petrifying. How can someone who once seemed so nice and kind suddenly turn so terrifying?

I closed my eyes in fear as my lips trembled. I trusted her too easily, I’m such a fool.

“Honestly, it’s too bad that I had to end the game early. I didn’t expect your little friends to spill the whole thing to yourso quickly! But I quite enjoyed playing around with you, it was fun” she smirked.

“Everything you did was a lie…” I quietly said.

“Of course ! If I didn’t have a purpose, why would I approach someone like you? Everything I did was planned: transferring to SM, gaining your trust by saving you, taking you to my house to show you that picture, getting you all worked up about my story, acting that whole scene out at the café… speaking of which, I hated kneeling in front of those s, they didn’t deserve it. But no really, it wouldn’t have gone so well if you weren’t stupid enough to trust me, idiot.”

“Why…” I whispered, “how… can you so cold-hearted?” My voice shook as more tears escaped from the corners of my eyes.

“Me? Cold-hearted?” she chuckled, “it’s nothing compared to him!”

She then stood up and dragged me along the floor by my injured arm to right below the stage. I felt the broken rib inside of me starting to pierce my organs; I gasped in pain as more blood came out of my mouth.

“See?!” she lifted my face up in D.O’s direction.

“MMMM! MMH!” I met D.O’s panicking eyes. I know he must really hate himself right now for what’s happening to me. But I really wanted him to know, it was my own choice to come here. If I can, I’d rather be the one tied to the chair taking all the pain.

Her thumb and fingers quickly dug deeply into the hollows of my cheeks, it hurts. “If it wasn’t for him, my brother would’ve still been alive! We could’ve went to Korea International together! My parents wouldn’t have been so heartbroken! My mother wouldn’t have cried herself to sleep every night! And she wouldn’t have gotten depression!”

I felt for her, I really did. But it gave her no reason to do all of this to D.O.

“D.O’s not a murderer…” I spoke regardless of the pain, “it was an accident Kang Yoohee. You have to learn to let it go, your brother doesn’t want to see you like this…”

Her eyes got furious as she held my face tighter, “don’t act like you know everything Song Ara! I already gave this guy a year of free-time, now I want him to go back into hell!”

I just stared blankly at her evilness and terror. This girl, she didn’t have to become this way.

“Wae? Nothing to say now?” she asked me.

I shook my head slightly, “I pity you…” I boldly said knowing it’ll infuriate her.

“BWOH?!”

“If you truly cared about your parents, you would’ve used all the time you sent on torturing D.O to be by their side. You wouldn’t have made them worry even more than they already were…”

Before I said another word, she slapped me right across the face; on the very same side that the other guy did as well.

My head hit the ground again. This time, I really felt dizzy; I knew I was going to black out anytime now.

“I don’t need you to lecture me you !” she yelled and stood up straight.

She then pointed at D.O, “I’ve had enough! I gave you a chance Do Kyungsoo! I told you that day that if you don’t come back to me, you’d regret it.”

 

*Flashback (no one’s POV)

The day D.O found Kang Yoohee unconscious on the streets and took her to the hospital…

“D.O-ah, it’s been a while…” Mrs. Kang said to D.O as she sat in a chair beside Yoohee’s bed.

D.O was standing just a bit away. He bowed, “ne, Mrs. Kang.”

“Thank you for taking us here” she quietly said.

D.O shook his head, “aniyo…”

“…Mianhe” she suddenly apologized which surprised D.O. “I’ve always wanted to apologize for all the things Yoohee has done to you in the past.”

D.O’s eyes widened.

“I got suspici

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter