Lost

The Boy and The Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ara-ssi…” she quietly said as she still had her hand on the picture.

Staring into her watery worried eyes made me couldn’t help but to look away.

Are mine tearing up as well? Song Ara, stop! You have to stop being so weak.

“Ara-ssi…” she quietly said again with a guilty tone this time.

I quickly turned my back to face her and wiped the one tear that had escaped my right eye.

I looked up hoping another doesn’t fall out and took a deep breath before facing her again.

“Yoohee-ssi… I should go now! That’s the poster right? I’ll just review at home and let you know okay? See you!” I tried so hard to say with a smile on my face.

I then grabbed the poster out of her hand and rushed out.

 

After wandering on the streets for half an hour, I finally calmed down.

You know that feeling when your mind and body aren’t connected? That exactly how I feel like right now.

I really didn’t want to find out this way; not one bit. I’ve always convinced myself that I wouldn’t mind what relationship D.O and Yoohee-ssi had in the past but I guess when it actually comes at you, you’ll never know how to react.

I shouldn’t even be surprised as I expected this. Yoohee-ssi is every guy’s dream while D.O is every girl’s dream so of course, they’re the perfect match.

Why would D.O hide this from me though? Does this mean their relationship hasn’t come to an end? If not, then why did he confess to me? Is he playing around with me?

The more I thought, the more I couldn’t control my emotions.

Tears eventually ran down my cheeks.

 

Just as I approached an intersection, my phone rang.

For the first time, my display read ‘D.O’.

As childish as this may sound, I anticipated our first phone call. But, it came at the wrong timing.

The longer it rang, the more pain I felt.

It’s not his fault at all. If anything, I’m just blaming myself for being so pathetic and annoying; who cares if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter