The Cut

The Boy and The Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I nervously walked over to the side his body and slowly crouched down. “Please be alive! Please be alive!” I thought continuously. I then looked away and placed my extremely shaky left hand in front of his face to test whether he was breathing.

 

“Thank god…” I thought as soon as I felt his hot breath on my palms.

I placed my hand back on my heart and let out a deep breath of my own due to relief.

My eyes then went back onto him. Why is he sleeping here? Or first, how did he get in here? I should be the only one with the keys to this greenhouse…

I gently placed the spray bottle on the ground and before I knew it, I began observing him as he slept without noticing my presence. In this kind of situation, there was no stuttering and no looking away.

His facial features are still just as detailed as they were when I first encountered him, especially with the sunlight beaming straight down on him. I can really see why girls in our school are heads over heels over him. It really is uncommon to see someone with a face like his; so angelic but yet mysterious? The more I look at him the more I can’t relate him as someone who would be labelled as cold. In fact, I can somehow able to feel that he’s quite kind overall as a person. Or in general, he’s not a bad person. Then again, I’ve only known about him for 3 days.

I wrapped my arms around my legs and rested my chin on my knees. I thought back to what had happened over these 3 days which was A LOT. From an unexpected confession, to losing my first kiss, to rejecting him, to random encounters and finally, to this moment right here right now. I’ve never, even in my dreams, would think that my year would start off like this.

Unlike Chunghei, who hates his guts because of what he did to me, I don’t hate him at all. I jusr can’t pinpoint my feelings towards him. I don’t hate him but yet I’m scared and uncomfortably nervous to be around him. I don’t like him but yet my heart skips a beat every time I see him. This isn’t normal right?

My eyes left his face and went to his right hand which was wrapped with white bandages. Some blood was seeping through.

*Flashback “I heard he broke the mirror in the boys bathroom” *End

Did he really break the mirror? With his bare hands? Why?

As I went into deep thought once again, his eyes shot opened and he automatically looked at me. I’m sure he was just as surprised as I was. Of course, my nervousness immediately came back. I lost balance and my bum landed the ground along with my hands behind me as support.

When he pulled himself up to a sitting position, I quickly got off the ground and stood up.

“I’m… so… sorry! I didn’t… me… mean… to…” My stuttering also came back.

Feeling like an idiot, I turned and was about to walk away until he suddenly grabbed my left hand with his injured right hand. I jumped.

“When will I stop making you nervous?” He said with a deep but yet sad voice.

“When will I stop making you stutter?” He added.

“When wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter