I'm Sorry

The Boy and The Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As I remained lying down on the bed weakly I looked past Yoohee-ssi where the clock was.

I freaked out immediately. “It’s midnight?! Omma and appa!” I panicked.

I tried my hardest to sit up but had troubles doing so; every inch of my muscles just ached.

Yoohee-ssi quickly helped me adjust the bed, “don’t worry! I’ve already called your friend to contact your parents.”

“Chunghei?” I automatically assumed as I finally sat up.

Suddenly, a knock came from the door. A girl dressed in a maid outfit came in, “miss, you have a gues…”

“ARA-ah!” Chunghei yelled as she barged into the room.

When she saw me sitting up on the bed she rushed towards me with tears escaping from her eyes. She then gently held my uninjured right hand with ‘worry’ written all over her face.

Before she could say anything I comforted her with my words. “Don’t worry, I’m okay” I quietly said.

She examines at my bruised and swollen face then balled her eyes even more.

“Wae… Out of all people, why did it happen to you Ara-ah?” she cried.

I used my hand to wipe the tears off of Chunghei’s face just like a mother would do, “I’m really okay, don’t worry…” I tried my hardest to smile brightly, “did you help me tell omma and appa an excuse?”

Chunghei nodded, “I told them that my parents are out of town for the week, which they really are, and that I’m scared to be at the house alone so I begged you to stay with me. I even told someone to delivery some groceries that you apparently bought for them. I’m sure they’ll want to hear from you though.”

“Thank you Chunghei…”

Chunghei’s eyes got watery again, “Ani, I can’t even protect my best friend…”

She then moved closer and wrapped her arms around my neck hugging me tightly.

I started patting her back gently, “it was an accident that no one expected. After what had happened, I’m just happy to see you here.”

Chunghei quickly nodded while still hugging me.

“Do you plan on going to the police?” Yoohee-ssi suddenly said while looking over Chunghei and me.

Chunghei released me and wiped some of her tears away, “yeah, you need to. Think of how dangerous it’d be if other girls encounter them, they might not be as lucky as you Ara-ah.”

I thought about it for a second, “I’ll go the police station tomorrow morning.”

Chunghei smiles, “that’s my girl. I’ll go with you tomorrow.” Her expression then changed, “Don’t let me see them; I’m going strip their meats off of their bones. I swear.”

She then turns over to Yoohee-ssi, “Yoohee-ssi, I want to take Ara to my house tonight. We have our own private doctor who can take care of Ara as well.”

Yoohee-ssi looks at me then back at Chunghei, “although I think it’s best to keep her here until she gets a little better but if you insist, I’m sure it’ll be fine.”

“Ara-ah, I’ll go call people to send over a vehicle okay?”

I smiled and nodded.

After Chunghei left the room, it was only Yoohee-ssi and me again.

“I’m glad to see how strong you are” she suddenly commented with a smile.

St

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter