Trouble

The Boy and The Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don’t even know how long D.O and I had walked on the streets for but the entire time he didn’t say a word nor look back at me. I just followed blankly behind him as our hands clasped tightly together.

I know that I’m missing class but that isn’t my main concern right now. I’m more worried about D.O.

Eventually we reached a tiny park in the neighbour where he finally stopped.

He releases my hand turning around to hug me close to his chest. Although I was shocked, I knew not to resist or speak of anything. D.O needs silence right now I think.

As he wrapped his arms tightly around my waist while resting his chin on my shoulder, I raised my arms and placed my hands on his back. I didn’t know why but I started the patting motion just like what omma would do when she comforts me.

A couple minutes later, he finally spoke. “Trust me…” he pleaded. “No matter what happens in the future, trust me” he added.

Even if I didn’t understand the meaning behind his words, the sorrow within his voice gave me the confidence to promise him.

When I nodded, he carefully released me. His hands held my upper arms while he looks directly in my eyes.

I saw sadness, regrets and unexpectedly, fear. At that very moment, I wanted to do my best to comfort him.

I unconsciously and slowly raised my right hand to hold his left cheek. “It’s okay” I whispered without stuttering. “You can trust me too” I added without hesitating.

His icy eyes turn warms after hearing my words. Finally, a smile came out of him. Seeing his smile gave me indescribable happiness and relief.

He looked at his watch, “let’s get you home.”

I nodded.

 

As expected, Chunghei had lots of questions for me. She had tried to get it out of Baekhyun but he didn’t even give her a single word. I of course, don’t have the answers either.

If I had said I’m not a little curious about the story between Kang Yoohee and D.O I’d be lying. In fact, that’s all that has been on my mind for the rest of the night.

 

The next morning I woke up early regardless of a sleepless night and headed to work.

As soon as I walked in Mrs. Lee rushed towards me.

“So, so, so… how’s you and that boy?!” Mrs. Lee happily teased.

I faintly smiled without an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter