Thankful

The Boy and The Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m scared; really scared. When I tried to stand up I realized that my ankle was also sprained; I couldn’t move at all.

“Hyung, your taste went down man. Look at this nerd!” the guy on the right insulted as he looked at me with judgemental eyes.

The guy in the middle who seemed to be the boss of the group crossed his arm while still smirking away, “that’s why we should try her out.”

He crouched down to my level as I fearfully scrunched into a ball avoiding his erted staring.

I flinched when he ran his dirty fingers through my hair. My eyes slowly filled with tears.

“Hyung’s right. I’m sick of the ‘average’ stuff” the guy on the left added.

“As usual, I’m first” the middle one demanded.

The other two then chuckled before each going to the ends of the alley as watchers.

My hands started shaking as I felt my blood sugar hit rock bottom from fear. In my mind I already predicted what’s going to happen next.

He scarily laughs, “if you be cooperative, I can ensure you that it won’t hurt one bit… C’mon!”

“AHHHH!!! STOP!!! HELP!!!” I screamed on the top of my lungs when he forcefully puts his lips on my neck while pinning my arms on the wall.

He kept laughing during his breaths between ling my skin.

“AHHHH!!! STOP!!! PLEASE!!!” I continued screaming as my tears flowed nonstop.

It wasn’t long before his lips travelled onto my chest.

“NO!!!!!”

I had an adrenaline rush from the fear that allowed me to use my right foot to kick him away.

As I watched him landed on his back with his hand on his chest, I stood up to run away but quickly fell to the ground again on my injured ankle.

I then started crawling; crawling for my life. “Omma! Appa! Chunghei! D.O!” I cried.

I didn’t go far before his hand grabbed my arm harshly making me turn over.

He jumped on me to pin me down, “you !” He then raised his arm that had a distinct tattoo of a half of an angelic wing and slapped my face as hard as possible making my glasses come off.

Ignoring my burning face, I started tasting blood in my mouth.

I continued fighting even if everything became a blur in front of me.

My eyes suddenly grew big when he ripped open my shirt exposing me with only my tank top on; that was when I started panicking even more.

“ANDWAE!!! HELP!!! HELP!!! SOMEONE!!!” I sobbed.

Both of my hands ended up being held down with his one arm above my head while the other started travelling all over my body. He continued kissing me as I shook my head with all my might.

His dirty touch, I don’t want it!!! Tears kept flowing and I kept screaming until my voice cracked.

Eventually my body got tired and exhausted from resisting. I looked up into the blurry dark sky and asked myself, “is this the end?”

I felt my neck slobbered with his saliva and little bruises he had planted on me.

Just as he slipped his arm under my tank top touching my bare skin, I heard a savior siren coming fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter