Stalker

The Boy and The Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day…

 

 

“Ara!” I jumped and quickly turned around in fear with my hood over my head.

“Seriously?! My parents saw you through the cameras and thought you were a thief! What’s with the black hoodie?!”

I removed my hood, “after experiencing how scary our school crowd is, I’d figure that I can try to hide myself.”

“It’s like 30 degrees! You’ll die of heat!”

I shook my head. “I’ll be fine. I just need to get to class peacefully like it was before…”

“Grrrr! It’s all that guy’s fault!” Chunghei looked extremely frustrated.

“It’s okay, I’m sure it’ll all die down soon.” I pulled my hood over my head again. We then started walking to school.

 

As expected, it didn’t work; the crowd basically wanted to eat me alive. Chunghei was worried that I might faint again so she walked me to class as the crowd followed closely behind.

“Have a good class okay? We’ll meet at the school gates after school.”

I nodded and put on a somewhat fake smile. Chunghei hugged me and then headed off to her class. When I stepped into the loud classroom, it suddenly went silent and all eyes were on me.

Everyone was whispering as I awkwardly walked to my desk which was the last desk in the far corner: “That’s her? Really?! She’s so plain!” “She’s in our class? I’ve never noticed her before!” “What’s her name again?” “She will never meet D.O oppa’s level. Hmph.”

I kept my head down shamefully the entire time. After sitting down, I took my hoodie off and placed my textbooks on my desk like usual. A group of girls walked by and purposely swept them off my desk.

“Oops! Did I just do that?” One of the girls smirked. Everyone in the class started laughing.

I nervously got up to pick up my textbooks as everyone continued. When I was about to pick up the last one on the ground, someone crouched down and picked it up for me.

I stood up and met his light brown eyes. He handed it to me, “here you go!”

I quickly took the textbook from his hands while looking down.

“Than… Tha… Th-ankk yo… Thank you!” I stuttered.

“You’re Song Ara right?”

I nodded slowly as I held my textbooks tightly against my chest.

“I’m Ha Minjae, a transfer student from America. It’s my first day here, nice to meet you.” He grabbed my hand and shook it firmly. It was weird and nerve-wracking… WAIT, how does a transfer student know about me?

Must’ve been because of yesterday’s incident… Gossip sure spreads fast in this school.

He smiled gently and sat down at the desk beside mine. As he started to pull out his own textbooks, I slowly glanced at everyone in the classroom who still had eyes on me. The girls who swept my textbooks onto the ground all gave me a threatening look.

I gulped and quickly took a seat in my chair.

 

“Okay! That’s it for today. Make sure you read chapters 1 and 2 for tomorrow!” The teacher said before leaving the classroom. Once the teacher left, you could tell that the entire class was back to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter