Day 7 ( II )

As Well As You're Here

Jessica POV :

He was busy on his phone again...

"Sica, since now it's still early, I'll send you back first. "

"Then about you? " 

"I'm not following you back yet, something happened... "

"What thing? " He remained silence.  "Oh, I'm alright if you don't want to say it out. "

"Sica ah, I'm sorry. I'll try to back earlier when everything's settle down, then I can dine with you. ^^ " His warm smile appears again, but it doesn't affect me. I roll my eyes then look in front.

"It's ok if I eat alone... "

"Yah, Sica! Can't you just smile at me? " He started to sound mad.

"I did. " He didn't fight back, I think he's mad now.

Do I need to apologize to him? But it wasn't my fault!  Aish! My mind is in a mess now... And finally, we're in front of his house now.

"I went down first. " No respond from him.

***

I've done everything in his house, and I'm bored now... So, I just went downstairs to find for someone to talk. Unfortunately, Eunhyuk and Leeteuk aren't here, maybe they were out to help Donghae. But then I realized that I don't even know others at here...

*phone rings*

"Yobeoseyo, Jessica. "

"Siwon- ssi? Why are you calling me? " Alright, I'd charged my phone when I'm back.

"Can we meet at the beach? "

"Neh. "

 

"Siwon, what happened? "

"Sica ah~ " He suddenly hold my arms.  "Do you like Aiden? "

WHAT?  

"If not, can you just come back? Don't live with him again... He's not a good person. "

"Why are you telling me this? I just...... "  Gosh. I can't even find an excuse... Did I mean 'excuse' ? 

"Just what? Don't tell me that you really love him. " I felt pain on my arms now, so I just push him away. He seems frightened.

"Siwon, I don't love him! "

"Then why aren't you leaving him? Come back, I'll protect you, like before. I love you, I know you love me too. "

"Choi Siwon, I... I'm sorry... Now I only realized that I love you, as a brother. In these few days, I found myself started to accept Donghae. He isn't as bad as what you thought... "

"Jessica! You are now defending for him? " I knew I've hurt him... Badly...

"Siwon, sorry for making you misunderstood... "

I turned around and walked away, but he stopped by holding my wrist.

"Jessica, boss asked me about you with your job. "

"I'll find him and explain... I will resign. " He looses his grip.

Sorry, Siwon...

 

"Madam, where are you going just now? " 

"Yesung? Why aren't you with Donghae now? " I was surprised of his appearance.

"Don't you forget that I'm your own driver now? I'm always beside with hyung before, but he just let me accompany madam now... He loves you. " Why is the word keep repeating again and again???

"I know. "

"Then why are you meeting the tall guy again? " I looked at him.

"I heard you talking on your phone just now... "

"Please, don't tell Donghae. I met him just to tell him that I must stay here... "

Now, his turn to looked at me. I continued my sentences.

"I know Donghae loves me, he does everything just for me, an ordinary woman. I'm very appreciated of these, so I need to stay here... And I started to like him... "

"Pfft... " He chuckled.

"Yah! Is this funny? "

"No, not really. But you like him already, right? I'm so glad~ " I followed him to smile back.

And we did talk a lot..... Most about Donghae's........

 

Donghae POV :

I went to SUJU company. Leeteuk was the one who called me back there.

"I thought you just want your love only? Haha! " A man appeared behind me. 

"Don't you know that I'm still the head of this company? " I'm mad.

He scoffed.  "Head? Then where are those drugs? Our men still need money! "

"I said, no more drugs selling out. Understand? "

"Well, I know you done this for your lady... But let me tell you one thing, you love your lady so much, but she still not even appreciated it... " He smirks. I swear that his smirk is WORSE than mine!

"What are you saying? "

"That lady, she met another tall guy just now. Maybe they are planning to do lovey- dovey stuff, and my men saw these~ "

Does he mean Siwon? Why is Sica meeting him again?

"Well, you can just ask her... Hahaha~ "

"Don't try to sell any drugs. " I pushed him against the wall.  "I'll know... " I stared at him angrily.

 

"Hyung, you believe in what he said? "

"Damn! I said keep quiet! " I was really MAD now, as I thought back what the man said. I walked towards my pub, but I stopped until I saw my lady was talking to Yesung. 

They seem like having fun, huh?

"Eunhyuk, Leeteuk. Go and punch that guy."

"Hyung, he's Yesung! "

"I don't care!!! " They obeyed and ran to get Yesung. Sica was trying to stop them.

"Lee Donghae! What are you doing? "

"Jessica Jung, no one can call me like this. Only you! I love you! But why are you causing so much of trouble? First is Siwon, now even my driver? You like to seduce people huh??? " I shouted. This lady never notice that how much I care about her.

"I've done nothing wrong, Aiden Lee! I'm just bored to be alone up there, what is my fault to talk with Yesung? " She carried Yesung up, in front of me!!!

"Aiden Lee! You are so MEAN!!! " She ran away, I didn't bother to chase her back.

Who's the one making me like this now???><

"Hyung, listen to me... "

"You shut up! You've no rights to talk to my lady! "

"Hyung! "  How dare Yesung shouted at me.  "It's not madam's fault! "

"So, it's my fault for letting her being with her lovely guy? " I scoffed.

"Madam met him just to explain that she started to LIKE you! " He stressed the word, I can hear.  "She even wanted to stay here with hyung... "

That means I'm the one who's wrong?

"Hyung, it's late now... "

"Quiet and prepare for the car! I'm finding for her. "

 

Jessica POV :

Aish. Donghae said he loves me, but now......  I felt more and more pain in my stomach now. You know, girls use to eat a lot during menstrual phase. But I don't even eat a thing since evening... And now, I'm suffering from the pain...

"Sica! Are you alright? " He appeared.

"None of your business. " He scolded me just now, and... Urgh, what is the condition now??? then, he hugged me in a sudden.

"Sica, I'm sorry. I shouldn't mad at you before knowing the truth... "

"Yesung told you? "

He nooded and smiled at me. I just can't angry of him now...  Donghae, do I really like you?  As I'm thinking, he carried me in bridal style. 

"Yah. What are you doing? "

"I saw you struggled in pain just now, and you haven't eat right? Just be my princess, I'll carry you to home. " 

To home?  "Wait! You meant you walked back home while carrying me? Put me down. I'm heavy! " And there he laughs.

"YOU are my princess now~ " He continued walking.

Right... I missed this feeling now. His embrace, was warm and made me felt secure. I lay my head on his chest, enjoying this moment... that I love......

 

"Back home now~ " I woke up as I heard it. Yes, I fell asleep...

"Let me cook... "

"NO! " He almost yelled. "You sit here, I'll cook. ^^ "

And, he cooked... for us. I could say that it's still that nice to eat...

"Here, a cup of hot tea. " He smiled at me. This guy learnt how to show his warm smile to me when I'm down...

"Donghae, komawo~ "

 

"Today, you'll be sleeping with me. Araseo? "

"Wae? "

"I said you are my princess! I'll take care of you since you're still in pain now. " Gosh! I'm blushing now. And guess what? I ended up sleeping with him, in the same bed. AND, he HUGGED me!!!

"Night, Sica princess~ "

Dad, are you planning these up there? Letting Donghae to love me, and now I realized that I like him too... Oteoke??? But I love his embrace, dad. Please let him hug me longer......

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : Quite long... Lovely Haesica moments ^^ Now, Sica started to like him. Just like, I used, 'cuz she's still confused about her real feelings towards Hae... But wait and see~ So, an unexpected guy appeared... Just wait and see who is he. :) 

Yea, for the upcoming chaps, maybe I'll be a bit late to update them. I'm not allowed to use computer......

Please Subscibe & Comment ~ Let me know what do you think about the story...

Thanks^^ and I made this poll again. To makesure what you guys want Siwon ended with who? Vote it^^