Chapter 37

As Well As You're Here

Donghae POV :

(Before the day HaeSica visits mum)

My phone rang when Sica went to take a shower. I picked up without looking at the ID caller's name.

"Yeoboseyo? " (Oh right, this call is before Eunhyuk's call. Anything refered back Chap 33 :P )

"Good morning, Aiden Lee~ "

Aiden Lee? There're only two person will call me like this. One is Taeng, another is......

"Cho Kyuhyun? Why are you callng me? " Honestly, I hate to hear his voice.

"Remember our cigarette smuggling? I've already contact with the biggest drug lord in Thailand. We'll have a big business few days ago. "

"So? That's none of my business!!! "

"Of course that's your business. I used your name to contact with him... "

"Damn!!! "

"That's all. I'll tell you more of the details later. Bye~ "

Before I could say anything, he hung up the phone. How dare he!!!  I put my phone harshly on the desk before I went out from the room. 

 

*Phone rings*

"Hae, your phone's ringing~ "

Alright, I'm mad enough till I can't hear my phone's actually ringing. After knowing Eunhyuk was the caller, I relieved a bit. I don't want that guy affected my mood again. 

 

***

( Visiting mum )

I saw Sica was trying to find for a chance to talk with her mum.

"I'll accept him in one condition. "

Mrs Jung's words made me lit up, hoping that she won't request for anything unreasonable. But things don't go smoothly as I thought. She wanted us to separate. I know it just 'separate' , but it does kill me. 

"But... "

I stood beside the door, hearing the conversation between Mrs Jung and Sica.

"But mum, he's still our baby's father! "

I'm worried of Sica. She's pregnant now. She can't be that mad. Mrs Jung just remained silent. I knew she won't accept any objection.

"Sica... I'll leave... "  I could say this only. 

Sica was trying to make me stay, but it had no use to Mrs Jung. I told her that don't worry about me, I'm sure that her mum will take good care of her. But I'm hurt at the same time, I can't protect my lady, even stay beside with her.

I walked out after I smiled to her. She held my hands tightly, showing her pity yet adorable face to me. No, Jessica. You just made me wanted to stay with you... Mrs Jung won't agree. I smiled to her again, not letting her to see my sad face. It'll just make the situation become worse.

"Donghae... "

I'm sorry, Sica......

 

***

*Phone rings*

I saw the caller's ID this time. Unfortunately, it's that stupid brat again. What does he want now?

"Just say what do you want! " I don't want to waste my time on you.

"Note this down. Tomorrow, drug factory, 12 noon. A man called DaHyun will meet you with the business. I'll be at there too. "

"Why should I come? It's not MY business, it's YOURS!!! "

"You will come. "  He said it with his confidence.  "That's all I wanted to say. Remember. "  He then hungup the phone.

"YAH!!! "

It's too late for me to scold him. But who's the head now huh? How dare he be that impolite to me and doing things without my permission? Urgh.

 

"Donghae!!! "

As I was mad, I heard a familiar voice behind me. She's running towards me. All of my madness gone when I turned around and saw her hugging me. Only her can make me happy.

 

(Next morning)

I can't really sleep for the whole night, still thinking back what had happened yesterday. I couldn't believe I've actually blurted out that it'll be too late when that time her mum accept me. Sica will defiinitely find out something wrong with me. No, no way. 

I knew that I'll be in danger if I really go to the factory. That's why I said that it'll be too late... I don't want to leave Sica...

 

"Hyung!!! " Eunhyuk stopped my thought. 

"What happened? " Seeing that he was panting, with his upset face along, I felt that nothing good happened.

"Kyu... Kyuhyun phoned just now... saying that he wants you to be at the drug factory NOW. "

"How dare he? I won't go. "

"Anything happened? " Leeteuk went inside my room and asked us. He'd sure heard our conversation, and he was supposed on the date now with Taeng.

"Nothing special. Just go and date my cousin. " I said, not wanting him to be unhappy in his first date. 

"Just tell me, hyung. Still remember what did I promise before I joined this gang? I promised that I'll be loyal to you forever and ever. I will not betray you nor hurt you, if not, I'll been choped off into hundred pieces and throw into the sea... " 

His words seems funny, but it's serious for him. And us too. Leeteuk has been my side, helping me a lot since many years ago.

" ... "

"Kyuhyun wants hyung to the drug factory now. He has started his cigarette smuggling business. " Eunhyuk told him everything. I actually don't want to tell him that much, but I couldn't stop Eunhyuk.

Leeteuk remained silent.

"Leeteuk, don't think that much. Just be a happy boy, dating happily with Taeng. Enough. " I smiled to him. He smiled back. He then walked out slowly, I guessed he's feeling guilty for not helping me with this.

Leeteuk, just date with Taeng and enough. Hyung will be alright as usual.

"Right, what did that bastard tell to you just now? " I can just use lots of 'nicknames' on him.

"OH!!!!! He said you'll be regret if you don't go to there. "

I scoffed. "Why the hell will I regret? "

"He said... his men had caught madam now... " Caught... Jessica? No. I can't let him to hurt her again!

"Stupid brat! How dare he hurt Sica! " I immeditaly rushed to downstairs.

 

(11 in the morning)

And so, we've finally arrived at the drug factory. Yesung wanted to follow us at first, but I stopped him. It's not because of Eunhyuk is more important for me. I meant, they are important. It just because I don't want much people suffer from these problems. I'm the one who causes this trouble, I should end this as fast as possible.

Yeah, he caught Sica!!! If I know that he hurt her again, I'll KILL him. I'm serious. But I felt apologetic to Sica too, I promised her that I'll protect her, but now......

"Ehemm. " Kyuhyun cleared his throat behind of them.  "Finally you're here. "

"Cho Kyuhyun! Where is Sica??? " I yelled at him. I can hear my echo all around the drug factory since there're just three of us, I think. No, Sica is most probably with him now...

"Sica? Oh, did you mean 'madam'? Aiden Lee, since when did you like this kind of lady? She's just too ordinary... "

He grinned.  

"Except for one thing... her skin is SO smooth. You know, how could I resist milky skin? Her flawless face, curvaceous body...... "

He just looked disgusting! I ran towards him and punched him as hard as I could. He sat on the floor, wiping his blood at the corner of his mouth. He then grinned again. I pulled the collar of his shirt up, wanting to punch him again. Before my fist could hit his face, Eunhyuk stopped me.

"Hyung. Cool down... "  He whispered to me.  "Madam is still with him now... "

Jessica...

"I guessed Eunhyuk was right~ " He scoffed while wiping the dust on his shirt away.  

"Let Sica go! What do you want? "

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : It's me again~ Hehe.^^ Sorry for not updating earlier. And so I've made a cliffhanger there~

How was it? Kyuhyun is bad enough. For the part that Kyu describe about Sica, looks a bit right? Urgh, I don't know how to write. But please use your imagintion to imagine it~ :P It almost the end. Happy ending right? Okay, just wait to see it~ Keke :)

 

Jamess : Alright. I promised. I'll write whole full chapter of HaeSica moments at the end^^ Deal?

Kpop_lover777 : Here explains why is it too late~ Hehe :) And, I just wrote my opinion inside. Some of the men won't understand women... lol Hope you enjoy this chappie~^^

itzy104 : Most of them lead to Kyu. But it'll end of this conflicts soon...

nnaasasappi : Thanks for reading my story~ Thanks a lot^^ Hope you enjoy my story~ 

haesica_couple  : Hehe... I've made lots of cliffhanger~

 

Thanks for waiting my updates~ ^^