Chapter 25

As Well As You're Here

Author POV :

Last night, they had their first hot and passionate night together. Now, they're sleeping on the bed, hugging each other with their body. Jessica woke up and moved herself closer to Donghae, feeling his warm body around her.

She touched his abs, and gave a peck on his cheek. She planned to prepare for their lunch without waking him up. Well... it's actually afternoon now. After having their first time, they're really tired. Jessica sat up in slow motion, making sure that she didn't make Donghae awake.

"Hmmm... " He hummed a bit, while holding Jessica's hand.  "Where are you going after making me awaken? "

"Sorry Hae. Just continue sleeping, I'll wake you up after the food is done. "

He slightly nodded his head. Jessica just chuckled at his cute action.

 

After done cooking, she poked her head into his room. 

Why are you that cute when you're sleeping?  She smiled.

"Hae yeobo~ " She whispered into his ear.

"Hmm? " Donghae hummed softly again.

She chuckled.  "Lunch here. Wake up... "  She cupped his face with her hands.

He pouted, but there's no sign showed that he's waking up. Jessica decided to move on by kissing on his lips, but Donghae just shrugged a bit. 

"Yah... "  

She spoke softly. Now she decided to revenge for how Donghae  often. She climbed onto Donghae's body, pressing her whole body onto his. She ruffled his hair harshly, making his hair in a mess. Seeing that he still haven't awake, she moved on by pressing her lips onto his. She slid her tongue into his mouth, giving him a hot passionate kiss.

 

Donghae responded back, wanting more from her. But Jessica pulled out her tongue and went away.

"Sica wifey... "  He quickly went and hugged her from the back.  "I thought you wanted to give me a morning kiss? "

"I gave. "

He turned her around to face him.  

"That's not enough. "

"T... That... " She blushed... because she saw his body... with only his boxer shorts on it.

He knew about this, he just smirked.  

"Yah! Go bathe and wear your clothes. " She tried to walk away, hiding her redden face.

He didn't let go her, but pulled her into his embrace.  

"I thought you love it? Wae? You aren't like this yesterday night, don't act like you dislike my body~ "

"I... I... "

"Don't deny. Yesterday you were so wild, y and enjoy... "

"Stop! " She pushed him away, still with her face reddened.  "I'll eat my lunch alone. "

 

***

"Wifey, where's my food? "  He found her eating her food alone at the living room.

She didn't respond back.  

"Sica ah~ " He whined.  

"I said I'll eat alone, so I didn't cook yours... " She sounded mad.

He squat in front of her, who is sitting on the couch. 

"Forgive me... Please~ " He tried to make his aegyo towards her, hoping to make her smile or else. But she just ignored them and looked away.

Donghae didn't give up, he sat on the couch beside her, wrapping his arm around her.

"Yah! "

"I'm hungry~ Let me eat some... " He squirmed and rested his head on her shoulder.

"No way... "

When Jessica tried to push his head away, he took his opportunity to leave a peck on her lips. Unexpectedly, Jessica didn't try to push him away, but just stayed there.

"You love it~ " He smirked after he broke the kiss.

She sighed a bit and looked down.

"Wae? I just want to taste your food... " He scared that Jessica will cry, he couldn't bear to see his lady being sad or mad.

"Your food is in the kitchen. "

"Yay! " He knew that she won't being heartless.

 

He finally took his food out, heading to where his love sat. He saw her still eating with her food expressionless.

"Still mad on me? "  He asked in concern.

She didn't say anything, making him sadder. "I... I just...... "

" ... "

"Sorry... "

 

Both of them kept silence for few minutes, while eating their own food. Donghae wants to know what's bothering her, is it about what he said just now? But he just want to say that he enjoyed the moment when he's with her. While Jessica......

Jessica kissed on his cheek suddenly, making Donghae looked at her surprisely.

"Pabo! I'm just making fun on you~ "  She laughed out loud.

"Sica! "  He tickled her.  "How dare you!!! "

"Yah!!! " She stopped him.  "It just a small revenge for you, for making fun and teasing me always... "

Donghae stopped tickle her and looked down, pouting.

"Hae? "

" ... "

"I just want to revenge... Mianhae~ I won't do this anymore... "

Am I too overmuch?

After seeing Jessica sad face because of him. He chuckled. 

"Revenge, pabo~ Haha... "

Donghae pressed his lips onto Jessica's this time. She responded back his kiss.

 

"Aiden hyung, just n...... " 

Leeteuk opened the door, but he stopped his words after seeing them kissing... with Donghae on the top of Jessica.

"Oops... Did I come in wrong time? Sorry... "

They're in awkward situation now. Leeteuk tried to walked away, but Donghae called him.

"Never mind. Anything Leeteuk? "

"Ermm, something about SUJU company... " Leeteuk moved his sight on Jessica.

"Ah... I'll leave you guys. "

"No! Don't you forget what I said before? We aren't separating from each other. " Donghae grabbed her wrist.

"But... "

"No buts. Leeteuk, continue. "

"Ok... Kyuhyun said he wants to meet you in company. He had something to discuss with. "

"Damn that guy. What does he want now? "

 

***

"Hae... " Jessica moved near to him, thinking of she's going to meet the jerk made her felt afraid.

"I'm here with you. " 

 

"You're here finally~ " Kyuhyun stood up after he saw Donghae walking towards him.  "But why is your lady here too? "

He stared at Jessica, making her shivered.

"As you said, she's my lady. Why can't I bring her? "

"It's something important... "

"Just said! " His hand changed into a fist.

Kyuhyun smirked, then he took out a box.  "I'm planning to sell these. "

"What's that? "

"Cigarette smuggling. "

"WHAT? " Donghae punched Kyuhyun.  "Drugs are enough! Those police keep watching over us nowadays, I can't take the risks. "

He scoffed.  "I don't care. If police arrested me, you'll jail with me too. "

"DAMN! " He wanted to punch him again, but Jessica stopped him.

"You are the head, not me. So you better pray for me... Haha~ "

"YOU... "

"Bye~ "

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : Sica's little revenge~ ^^ And she took the initiative to slid her tongue inside Donghae's... Aw... Those lovey dovey scene kept on popping out of my brain... You guys like it?

Kyuhyun's here again... He wants to do another business now -- Cigarette smuggling. Drugs businesses don't make him satisfy. Oteoke?? ><

And... There're just like 6 out of + readers comment only~ >< Nothing to comment? I think so... Cause sometime I also lazy to comment at other story~ :p  But readers' comments are appreciated~ ^_^

 

IcePrincesomi : I also want a baby from HaeSica couple too~ But I still thinking for my ending... What should I write? *Hmmmmmm*

TaeTiSica : Thanks for comment and reading~ ^_^

Jamess : Thanks^^ Hmm... Want more HaeSica scene?? Haha~ :D

smurfette : Yeah, I also think for making the leader Donghae here again. And this chapter, Kyu appeared~ I'll soon make a chapter about his SUJU company...

itzy104 : Yeah... I'm making Sica's mum a optimistic person~ =)  And she loves Donghae <3

(I thought of making my story end soon... T.T )