Chapter 40

As Well As You're Here

Jessica's mum POV :

(Not related to last chapter. Refer back Chap 38)

Jessie, I just need time to acceppt him... I know you are upset, but you've baby now. Forgive me because I just want to take care of you...

I just felt apologetic to her whenever she looked at her phone. She'd must be missing him all the times. Daughter, I just want you be safe. You're my dear.

Jessica passed in front of me when I'm watching television. Actually I was just peeking at her all the day. She looks depressed. I felt pity to her. Then, I went to a cupboard and took some photo albums from there. I looked at the photographs one by one, years by years, from small to now. Looking at Jessie's baby's time, I would just smiled at her cute behaviour. Her innocent look, adorable smile...

This will be my future grandchild soon... I'm excited to see him or her.

 

***

I felt tired after looking at all of these photos. I yawned a bit while looking at the clock. It showed 11am. I think I should take a shower then prepare lunch for Jessie.

 

"Jessie~ " I called out her name, hoping to get any response. But I failed to. Never mind, maybe she's having her nap. I decided to wake her up after I've done cooking. Hmm, what should I cook? I then hit my head suddenly. I don't really know what Jessie likes to eat. She isn't that type of picky in food, so I never ask what's her favourite food. 

 

Finally, I've done our lunch. I ended up preparing mushroom soup and some other dishes for her. If I'm not mistaken, this soup was her favourite's in secondary. Maybe now still the same?

 

"Jessie, come and have your lunch. I've prepared mushroom soup. "

 

"Jessie? "

I called for few times, but I get no one's response. Thinking that she may still in her dreamland, I went into her room to wake her up.

"Jessie? "  

My eyes were completely widened and shocked about what I've saw. There's no one in the room! Where's Jessica Jung? I pushed the door of her bathroom, still, no sign of Jessie inside. I was mad now. As I pulled out my phone, ready to call her, I saw a piece of paper on her desk.

 

Dear Mum,

Eomma, I know I shouldn't leave home without your permission. Please forgive me, cuz Donghae's may be in danger now. I called him for about 20 times but he never pick it up. Mum, I've never regret falling in love with him. I know we're from two different background. But it's our fate that brought us together. Our love has grown stronger and stronger now. We can't even live without each other. Mum must had known these feelings, I knew mum doesn't bear to see me being like this. Mum did this to protect me and also my baby. Mum, thanks for being my beloved eomma ever since I'm small. I remembered once mum promised me, when I'm around 20, mum will let me do anything I love, unless I'm happy. I'm happy when I'm with Donghae. To be honest, he's my puppy love. Appa and eomma love each other in first sight right? I knew mum will understand what it means...

 

I saw some dried tears on the paper. Did she cry while writing these? Another tears dropped and  fall onto the paper. It's mine this time. My memories recalled back. I told her about I and her appa's love story. I'm totally drown in happiness. And now, the same feeling was back and it happens on Aiden and Jessie.

 

Don't worry, eomma. Donghae always protects me as much as he loves me. Mum, I even tried to break up with him. But I failed to. Mum, please accept us. I promise, no, I and Donghae promise that the past will always be the past. He will take care of me and our baby. We'll have a happy family like what I wanted when I'm in secondary. But eomma, promise me that you'll not be mad again. Donghae will never be a gangster again. Mum still need to give a name for your grandchild right? :

 

Love you, eomma. <3

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : Another update^^ Author-nim is quite free today, so I chose to upload it now~ Keke :) How was it? I'm sorry that I haven't complete the cliffhanger. Sorry~ This was the story before and when Sica was caught by Kyuhyun.

I'm sorry if you think that the letter is quite lame... I don't really know how to make a very touch scene. Hope this may touch a bit. :) For those comments, I've reply all personally. Because you've a lazy author here :D Haha~