Chapter 28

As Well As You're Here

Author POV :

"JESSICA JUNG! "

Both Jessica and Siwon widened their eyes when they heard the voice. They knew who's the owner of the voice. As expected, they saw Jessica's mum when they turned around.

"Eomma? "

Jessica shouted in surprise. How would they know that her mum was there listening to what they talk with? Siwon turned to face them, with his surprise look on it too.

"Jessica Jung! What are you saying just now? " Mum is mad now, after hearing their conversation.

"Eomma... I... I... " 

Jessica's voice is trembling.

"Aiden Lee you before? When? What drugs selling? "

" ... "

Jessica kept answer a thing. Mum knew everything now... Seeing that Jessica didn't say anything, mum's more mad.

"Explain!!! He sells drugs? "  

How could a mother accept the fact that her dear daughter has a boyfriend who sells illegal things?

"Eommo-nim... "

"Siwon, you knew everything? Why aren't you telling me? " She stared at Siwon angrily, 'cuz her beloved daughter and half-son was lying to her.

"It's none of Siwon's business. "

Jessica interrupted, which made his mum stared back at her. Jessica couldn't bear to see mum mad on Siwon. It's her wrong, not her best friend...

"Mum, that one was before. Not now... I and Donghae just like other couple. " 

Jessica was telling the truth. Donghae rarely run his business after they are dating, he even stopped to sell drugs because of her. They had sacrificed a lot for each other.

"That's differant, Jessica!!! " 

"Eomma... "

 

Please Eomma, believe me... Hae was forced to do those things... 

 

That guy... Aiden... my girl before. He even sells drugs! How could I accept these? She said they're in love with each other, but... It's ridiculous!!!

 

"I can't accept it at all!!! Ridiculous! "

Mum turned back and headed back her house. She keep murmuring about she can't accept those facts. On the other side, Jessica was followed behind mum. She had explained everything, she doesn't know what to do now. Knowing Jessica's behind her, mum speeded- up her pace, then she closed the door before Jessica could went inside.

 

"Eomma? "

"Jessie, I really can't accept these! Let mum to be alone and calm down... My daughter's boyfriend was a and a gangster... "

"He's not...... "

"I need some time to cool down! "

Jessica was totally upset now. She cried harder and harder, as well as her mum too. Mum was blaming herself for hurrying Jessica to find a boyfriend, that made her met with a . She thought Aiden was good guy, she believes him MUCH... While Jessica was blaming herself too. If she could tell these earlier to mum, she still have a hope for mum to forgive her... but now... ><

 

Tiffany, who was already outside the house walking near Siwon to ask what happened. After knowing everything, she was completely shocked too. She never think that Aiden was that bad.

She looked at Siwon surprisely. "How could Aiden do these? "

"It was a mistake for them meeting each other. Their fate was playing them... " He sighed.

"Oppa, we can't do anything now... "

"I know Eommo-nim well. She is easy-going and easy to forgive others. But now, she's really mad... "

"Oppa... "  

Tiffany couldn't bear to see these. She hid into Siwon's embrace, feeling the warmth that Siwon gave. 

 

Jessica walked away while wiping her tears away. She knew mum won't open the door and forgive her now.

"Jessica, where are you going? " Siwon stopped her.

"I don't know... Maybe Donghae's house? "

She said softly, she cried to much that made her lack of energy now. When she tried to walk again, she almost fell down. Luckily Tiffany managed to carried her before she fall.

"Unnie, you can stayed in oppa's house first. You are too weak now. "

Jessica shook her head.

"I can't cause trouble for him again... "

"No, you didn't! You've never cause any trouble for me. Remember? I'm your best friend. "

"Siwon-ssi... "

"Listen to us, unnie! "

Without Jessica's agreement, both SiFany dragged her, mostly carried her into Siwon's house. Jessica seems very tired after bursting out her tears. They laid her onto the bed, and she slept soon.

 

"Oppa, where will you sleep since unnie was on your bed? "

"On the couch, I think. " He shrugged a bit.

"Then make sure oppa won't get a cold~ " 

Siwon smiled to Tiffany, the one who always care for him and making him in the first place in her heart. He sighed again, for HaeSica situation now.

"I just hope Aiden and Jessica can be like us... "

Before sending Tiffany back home, he pecked onto her lips as a kiss goodbye.

 

( On the other side... )

"Beep... The number you've dailed is unavailable, please leave a message after the beep... Beep...... "

"Aish. Why aren't Sica picking up the phone? "

After bothered by Kyuhyun, Donghae went back home by himself. He found there's no one in the house, so he's worried about Jessica. He didn't know that Jessica, on the other hand, was collapsed. Her phone is in silent mode, so she nor Siwon could hear it.

 

Sica ah, where are you?

He couldn't think properly now, he scared that Kyuhyun may hurt her or what...

I should go and find her.

 

***

He drove his car along the streets, where he and Jessica went before. But there still no sign for his lady. 

Sica, please be safe~

 

Yeah... Eommo-nim's house! She must had gone to visit mum.

He drove to Jessica's mum house. There are in dead silence since it's midnight now. Donghae couldn't sleep unless Jessica is with him. Before he knocked the door, he thought of something.

It's late now. Lights are all off inside, they're sleeping now of course. That's why Sica didn't pick up the phone...... Wait!!! There's only a pair of shoes here. If Sica's inside, there must be two pairs... Where's Sica???

 

Siwon!!! She visited him too...

 

*Kok kok*

"Aiden, why are you here that late? "  Siwon yawned.

"Where's Sica? "  Donghae walked into his house, hoping to see Sica.

"She's in bedroom... "

Before he could explain everything, Donghae dragged the collar of his shirt.  "Why is she sleeping in your house? "

"Wait, Aiden...... "

"Sica!!! " He shouted to the direction of the bedroom.

"Shut up, Aiden! She'd already slept, don't disturb her now. "

"You haven't answer my question! "

"Well... " Siwon pushed Donghae's hand away.  "Just now...... "

 

*blah blah*

 

"Sica, let's go back. "  Donghae carried Jessica in bridal style. After knowing everything, he cooled down. 

"Hmm... " 

Jessica winched a bit. Donghae just chuckled at her cute action after placing her onto the seat. He moved towards and kissed onto her forehead.

"I'm always here for you~ "

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : How was it? I'm actually using the same dialog (at the start) from the last chapter. I just added more of their actions and expressions, since that one was Siwon POV but this is Mine~ ^^ I made a bad beginning, but I ended up with Donghae's sweet action... I couldn't bear to see those bad scene... ><

But how did readers think? Is it boring enough? Because I lost one subscriber so far... =( Why? I really sorry for my mistakessss~

But I still appreciated for those active readers... (Below) Thanks for commenting^^

 

 

 

smurfette : So far her mum cannot accept those facts~ I love them too, but from her mum's view, Hae is a and a drugs seller... Even she knows that they are in love with each other.

itzy104 : I didn't make a scene for Donghae and Sica's mum... Sorry if I dissapointed you~ ><

Jamess : Yeah, it's not good... Maybe later? Please wait... =)

IcePrincesomi : Uhmm... She doesn't know that well. What she knew are, he her daughter and sells drugs... o.o

Kpop_lover777 : Sorry, I update that late... Even her mum doesn't support, we still support them right? Hehe~ :D

haesica_couple : She will understand, one day... HaeSica will be together soon~ ^^

 

Sorry for my late update , due to my MUCH homeworks... ><