Day 20

As Well As You're Here

(I seriously making this story worse>< Sorry~ And for the title, there's a reason for putting this... Or maybe you can see as this is Chap 20, so I put Day 20~^^ )

 

Yesung POV :

Madam asked me to send her to visit her mum. She didn't visit her mum for many days, I think it's time for her to rest and have a good talk with her mum.

After I dropped her there, she wanted me to take care of hyung. I obeyed her order.

"Doctor. "  I greeted the doctor, who was checking on hyung. He smiled to me and walked out.

***

I turned back and looked at hyung again...

His eyes, is moving... "Hyung... "  I walked near him, making sure that I didn't see wrongly.

"DOCTOR! " I ran out to find for doctor. I'm pretty sure now...

 

Aiden hyung woke up!!!

 

Jessica POV :

"Eomma. " I called as I rang the doorbell.

"Jessica unnie? Annyeong. " My eyes widened when I saw a familiar person opened the door. It was not mum, but unexpectedly, it's Tiffany.

"Jessie~ " My mum came out and hugged me.

I hugged back.

"Jessica, what brings you here? " My best friend a.k.a best partner teased me.

"Just want to visit eomma and you... " I moved my sight onto Tiffany.  "But I guessed someone's taking over my job~ "

They knew what I mean, of course. I chuckled as I saw Tiffany blushed.

"Jessie, they're dating each other now... " My mum giggled.

"MWOH? DATING? Omo, fast progress... " 

It's a big surprise for me~ Before having lunch with them, Tiffany was helping mum in the kitchen while her boyfriend... I meant Siwon- ssi, was watching the drama. I actually wanted to help mum too, but Tiffany and mum just kicked me out of there.

I started to get jealous on Tiffany, she replaced me~

Haha... I'm actually having fun to tease this couple~ ^^

 

"Jessie, how is Aiden? "  Mum took her chance to ask me when the couple went out dating.

"What do you mean? " 

"I heard Siwon said, he's in coma now. " My mum was worried about me......

I sighed.  "Still haven't wake up yet... "

My mum patted my shoulder.  "I believe he'll wake up very soon. Don't worry, just called or visit us. "

"Thanks, eomma. "

*Phone rings*

"Yesung? "  I called his name after looking at the caller's ID.

"Madam... Hyung woke up! "

"JINJJA??? "  A smile appeared on my face. Donghae awoke... finally......

"Neh! Come and see him. "

I hung up the phone and squealed happily. Mum came out and asked me what happened, I told her about this good news. After saying goodbye, I quickly ran to find Siwon.

I need his car to bring me to the hospital. I don't have car... And good thing, I found him eatting ice- cream with Tiffany happily.

Sorry, I guessed I ruined your time being lovey dovey.

"Siwon!!! " I shouted.

"What happened? " The couple asked curiously when they saw me panting.

"Donghae... I meant Aiden... he woke up!!! "

 

Donghae POV :

Urgh! My head is aching so much... I heard people talking beside me. I tried to open my eyes to have a look but I can't. The light was too dazzling.

Is it Sica?

Even though I can't see clearly, but I can hear clearly. It disappointed me when I heard two men's voice, not Sica's.

"Thank you, doctor. " 

"You're welcome. " 

Now I saw them. They're the doctor and Yesung.  So Jessica Jung wasn't the one who beside me?  

I thought back everything before I fainted. She left me alone...

 

Flashback... (Skip this if you don't want to read...^^ Useless~ )

"Hae... Siwon invovled in an accident just now. He's now in coma... I've to know what's his condition now... "

"What condition? You said, he's in coma!!! Then how about the party? "

"Hae, I'm sorry... You know, he took care of me and my mum every single day... He's like my own brother. And now he's in coma, how could I leave him alone, while enjoying myself i here? "

"Then how about me? You aren't leaving him, but me??? "

"Hae, mianhae! I need to go now... "

End...

 

Sorry no cure! Jessica Jung......

"Hyung! " Yesung stopped me from thinking.  "Thanks God. You woke up. "

I saw him smiling happily, but I'm now mad on Sica. Why isn't she here?

"Where's other? "  I almost yelled, but I tried to control myself.

"Eunhyuk and Leeteuk are busying about those business, but I informed them. "

"Then Jessica Jung? " I'm mad.

"She's coming... Oh, here... "  I turned to the direction where Yesung looking at. I did see Sica, but why is Siwon here too?

She's being with him the whole time? DAMN!

"Hae... "  She hugged me, but I pushed her away. Her eyes widened.

"Get out. I don't want to see you. " 

"Aiden... " Siwon was trying to help her. 

I scoffed, then I yelled.  "GET OUT!!! "

Her eyes are wet, but they're no use for me. I don't want to hear any excuses from her.

"YAH! Aiden Lee! "

"Siwon, don't... " She stopped Siwon, who was trying to defeat for her.  "I'll go... "

I lied down when she walked out.

"You... "  Siwon suddenly grabbed the collar of my shirt, forcing me to sit up.  

"Siwon! " 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : Donghae's finally awoke!! But he still remember when Sica left him alone. He loves Sica so MUCH, so he did feel like Sica's betraying on him... A little scene of SiFany~ ^^

And... I'm actually wrote the flashback to make this chapter longer... Haha~ Ignore it. I don't know what to write now...

Thanks for your comment... Keep supporting my story^^ Thanks~

 

smurfette : Donghae woke up! But too bad, he still mad on Sica... But soon, Haesica will back together again~^^

Jamess : Uhmm, there'll still be some dramatic scene... Stayed tune :P

itzy104 : I know right! I felt sorry to make Kyu being that evil~

IcePrincesomi : I'm not sure to make Sica die in the end or not... I have my own thoughts, how about you guys? :D

(I'm using blue~ My fav is blue!!! ^^ )