Chapter 30

As Well As You're Here

(It's Chapter 30 now!!! Wanna thanks to my readers, commenters, supporters, voters and subscribers~ ^^ )

Author POV :

"Hmm... "

Jessica tossed on the bed, moving her hand to where Donghae usually lying at. She's sleepy and not wanting to open her eyes. She moved her hand again and again. She felt uneasy after making sure that Donghae wasn't beside her. This made Jessica forced herself to open her eyes immediately. She quickly went to search for him, but she failed to. A weird feeling is inseide her now, that she doesn't want Donghae to leave her alone again.

She needs him.

 

***

"Sica... " She heard a familiar voice outside the door before that person unlocked it.

"Hae~ "

She approched towards him. Hugging that person who she loves the most, it made her felt secure and warm. She knew that she can't live without him be with her. She then buried her head in his embrace, and wrapped her arms around his waist tightly.

"What happened, Sica? " He asked in concern.

She shook her head.  

"Nothing. Just felt uneasy without you beside me... " She looked up and gazed into his eyes.  "Don't leave me alone... "

Donghae chuckled.  "Pabo, I just went to buy our breakfast... "

"Yah! I'm not a pabo...... "

Jessica pouted. She then broke their hug and looked away, pretending that she's mad now. Donghae just chuckled and hugged her again like how she did just now.

"Ok. You aren't a pabo, you're my wifey~ "

She smiled after hearing his sentence. Donghae gave her a peck on her forehead.

 

***

Donghae went downstairs with Jessica, whie interlocking his fingers with hers. The workers greeted them then continued their preparation for work.

"Hyung, madam. " Eunhyuk and Leeteuk greeted them too.

"Hi. " Jessica said to them.  "I just felt like long time didn't meet with you guys... "

"Neh. Us too~ " Eunhyuk said while making a little bit of aegyo.

"Ehem... "

Donghae pretended to cough after hearing that.

"I'm hearing. "

"Aigoo~ My pabo is jealous? " She caressed his face softly. Both HyukTeuk just giggled when seeing a couple showing their love in front of people.

 

"Hyung, there's a lady who was finding for you. "

Yesung interrupted them, while walking towards with a lady behind him.

"Who are you? "

"Yah! Aiden oppa, can't you remember me? "

 

Jessica POV :

Donghae examined this lady from the head to toe then to the head again. I just looked at him, with jealousy.

Who is she? Why is she finding for Hae? Hae is looking at her... Yah! Can't he stop scanning on her body? Luckily she's wearing jeans, not short!!! 

"Aiden Lee, I'm Kim Taeyeon! How dare you forgot me?? " The lady, Taeyeon said.

"Kim... Taeng? Woah, you look... more different now. "  Taeng???

"Oppa, I'll just consider it as a praise. Haha~ "

Taeyeon left a ajuhma laugh, but she still looks as pretty as just now. My jealousy just became more and more, unless I know that who is this lady.

"Oh anyeong~ " Taeyeon greeted me. I bowed to her.  "Ehem... "

"Oh... Sica, this is my annoying cousin, Taeyeon. And Taeng, this pretty and cute woman is my lady, Jessica. "

I blushed at Hae's words.  Aish~ Why is Hae saying this to her?  

"Anyeong~ "

"Girlfriend? Oppa, it just... unbelievable!!! " 

"What unbelivable? " He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer to him.  "We love each other~ "  I looked at him, who's smiling at me.

"Hyung... We're having goosebumps here. "

Taeyeon turned her head around. I saw that she's quite surprised to see HyukTeuk who're standing behind her.

"Taeyeon, they are Eunhyuk and Leeteuk. " I introduced them to her. She bowed to them and smile shyly, I know. I can read these on her face.

 

"Well, what makes you here, Taeng? I thought you suppose to work now in Japan. "

"Yeah, but I took leave for a weak. There're too much work to do, so I wanted to rest! " 

"But I've no time to tour you around. " He looked at me again, then continued.  "I want to spend my time with my lady. "

"Hae... "

"Or I'll just ask Leeteuk to be your your guide. "

Taeyeon turned back to face at Leeteuk, who was smiling at her. 

"Alright... "

"I'm sorry, Taeyeon. This pabo just never know to be polite~ " I apologized to her.

"Haha, I understand~ And just call me 'unnie'. I'm the youngest in my family, and I finally found someone who could call me like that. "

She left her ajuhma smile again.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : Urgh! Once again, I didn't save my story and I rewrite again... >< So, I just decided to write more HaeSica scene first. HaeSica's endless love <3 Keke~ And I made my story line longer by adding a new character -- Taeyeonnie~ ^^ There's a bit of TaeTeuk. Anyone wants TaeTeuk scene in next chapter? And, I'm sorry cuz I'm not going to make SiFany scene. Maybe a little? Sorry if I disappointed you guys~

Actually, I don't know whether you guys will read my author's note or not. But I hope you did, because I'll add some info or reminder inside... Ermm, for the complaints, just ignore them~ :)

 

IcePrincesomi : I'm making Haesica in this story only... For Sica's mum, maybe I'll write it later~ Sorry.

smurfette : Agree!!! She didn't run away for this time, but feeling jealous. Hehe :) She wants to be the first in Donghae's heart forever.

haesica_couple : Sica never do this again. She knows that she must be the one who ever support him. You learnt IGAB dance too? Uhmm, seems like we're frenemies~ LOL  

itzy104 : I made more HaeSica!!! ^^ Keke~

Jamess : Glad that you love that chapter. I'll just try to make more Haesica sweet moments... So let's just forget about what had happened before first~ :)

 

And thanks to those new subscribers~ <3