Chapter 31

As Well As You're Here

Donghae POV :

"Hmm... " 

After sending off my annoying cousin, I wrapped my arms around Sica's body, feeling her scent from the back.

"Taeyeon unnie is really cute. "

"Hmm? "

"I said, you have such a adorable cousin. " She broke the hug and faced me.  "Why don't you tour her around Seoul? "

"There's Leeteuk helping her, plus she's a Korean~ "

"But you said she's studying in Japan since many years ago, most of the things may change now... "

I looked at her blankly.

Why is she kept wanting me to accompany Taeng?

"Waeyo? " She noticed that I'm staring at her.

"Nothing... Just feel like you don't want me now~ " I made a sad face.

" Ani... It just... we should treat our guests politely right? "

"She's not a guest~ By the way, I did it purposely because... "  I paused for a while.  "There's a secret... "

Sica tilted her head, looking at me curiously. She then pulled the hem of my shirt, hinting me to say more. I just smiled at her, actually teasing on her.

"Hae~ " Sica tried to make aegyo. I just chuckled.

"Ok... "

I moved my index finger, signaling her to move closer to me. She obeyed my instruction. Before I could tell her about the secret, I planned to plant a kiss at her cheek. She seems surprise after knowing what I did.

"Yah Pabo! " She hit my arm slightly, then looked more mad.

"Alright. Actually, Leeteuk has a secret crush on Taeng. "

"MWOH?? "  She's totlly surprised now.

"Shh... It's a secret~ " I whispered to her, while hugging her once again. "There's only two of us know this besides Leeteuk himself. "

"Oh My God~ Leeteuk is sure being extremely happy now because he's spending his time with unnie only. Hehe~ " She giggled.

"What's that funny? "

"Of course~ So you are the cupid? Matchmaking TaeTeuk? "

"TaeTeuk? What a nice name! Aigoo, my wifey is so clever~ "

"Of course! "  

 

***

After having our lunch, Sica decided to visit her dad's grave. In fact, she wanted to visit her mum at first, but due to the conflics happened. Both of us know that Sica's mum still haven't cool down yet.

"Hae, it's almost a year ago when we last visit here. "

"Neh. " I hugged her from the back.

I remembered what I've said to Mr. Jung last year. I promised to take care and protect his daughter. I did try my best. I wanted to be with her forever. I do mean it.

 

"Sica wifey, did your mum or anyone say that you looks like your dad? "

"Really? "

"Neh. Especially the smile, it looks exactly the same." She smiled and looked at me, blissfully.  "But I like yours~ "

She chuckled at my words. I then rested my chin on her shoulder.

"Sica, may I ask you something? "

"Pabo, since when did you become that polite? Keke~ " She giggled.

I started to tickle her, making her laugh more.

"Yah! Stop Hae~ " Sica held my hands, panting.

"I won't unless... you answer my question. " 

"Okay. "  She interlocked her fingers with mine.  "What are you trying to ask? "

"Uhmm, can I call your dad ike what you did? "

"Huh? "

"I meant, can I call Mr Jung 'dad' too? " I asked in concern, but Sica started to laugh.  "Why are you laughing? "

"Pabo, of course you can~ "

"Dad~ "

I really want to be a part in Sica's life. Even though she's not my real wifey, but I've already consider Sica as my family, my wife. This makes me take the responsibility to take care and love her. 

 

"Hae... "

"Hmm? "

"Can you help meeeeeeeee? "  She dragged her words.

I, who's wiping the grave gently with a dry cloth, looked at where Sica's standing. I saw her trying to carry a bag which is full of grass. The bag of rubbish is just too heavy enough that she can't even move it an inch. I just chuckled then helped her. After throwing that large plastic bag, we're exhausted. I cleaned the place beside me and signaling Sica to sit down. Sica obeyed me. She then laid her head on my shoulder, while both of us looking at the scenery. No, actually there're three of us. Dad is also counted in~ But to be honest, the scenery here is more beautiful than anywhere.

 

"Sica ah~ I'm sure dad will be glad to see us together. "

"How did you know? "

"I know he will be very happy if his daughter is happy too~ " 

She pouted a little before she continued.  "Then, how did you know that I'm happy enough? "

"Because I'm always here with you~ " 

Sica looked at me, smiling and knowing what am I saying. I responded back with a peck on her lips. The lady in front of me is too adorable, and it makes me planted more and more kisses onto her lips. After sharing our moments, we kept our tools back to the car.

 

"H... Hae... "

I heard a lifeless voice behind me. I immediately turned back to look at where Sica is. I saw her stopping on a spot with her head down. I stood there, waiting for her to walk closer. Sica then fell down onto the floor suddenly. 

"Sica... "  I ran towards her.  "Are you alright? "

I tried to carry her up with one of my hands, while carrying the tools with another hands. After balancing herself, she fell again. But this time onto me, and the tools dropped on the ground. 

"Sica, what happened... "

"I... I felt... dizzy...... "

"Dizzy? "

I stared at the lady who's on the top of me now. Her condition makes me felt worried about her.

"Wait, I'll bring you to the hospital. "

 

***

After half an hour, Sica still not out yet. The nurses sent her to the dapartment of gynecology. I sat on the couch, hoping that Sica would be fine. I just feel like rushing inside to know what had happened onto Sica. Wait does kill me!!! Urgh!!!

 

Finally, a doctor came out with my lady. 

"Doctor, is her alright? "

"Not really... "

"Why? "  I held doctor's arm.  "What happened??? "  I almost yelled but I controlled the volume.

"Doctor, I'll tell him by myself. "

Sica gave doctor a smile before the doctor went away. I gazed at Sica, who looked much better compared to just now. I carried her in bridal style and placed her onto the couch. I looked at her with my worried face.

"Hae, listen... "

 

 

 

 

"I'm pregnant. "

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : Sorry for my late update~ Homeworks do kill me! I'm buried by the more homeworks and pressures... Anyway, I'm sorry if I disappointed you guys that I didn't make a TaeTeuk chappie here... But I promised I'll make it in next chapter. ^^ So, here still the main couple -- HaeSica <3 And Sica's pregnant!!! :D I just made this due to reader's requests~

How was it so far? Hehe ^^

 

smurfette : Yeap, I just thought of making a new couple, TaeTeuk in this story. How was it? ^^ By the way, didn't Sica just having nightmare once? O.o Let's just forget about those businesses first, and enjoy Haesica moments~~

nerdscandy : You are TaeTeuk shippers? @.@ There'll be more of them in next chapter. Stay tune^^

sujusone24 : Here comes HaeSica chapter~ Hope you enjoy :)

itzy104 : Yup, I wrote Taeyeon based on her personality... The dorky child ever~

Jamess : Right! HaeSica shippers here... Hope you enjoy this chapter as well~

haesica_couple : Ohhh? Maybe I just made readers have that wrong thought. When I read back that chapter,it made me think that Tae is Hae's girlfriend too... Haha :D

IcePrincesomi : Yeah right~ But first, HaeSica here^^

casi1319 : Right. Their love will just grow stronger and stronger~ <3