Day 12

As Well As You're Here

Donghae POV :

I woke up and found myself sleeping in one of the room in a hotel. I'm now half- . The room is in a mess.

Flashback...

"Hae, mianhae... I need to go now... " I did see her tears, but it's no use for me.

She never know how sad am I, and just leaving me here alone???  DAMN, how am I going to meet those jerk?  Cho Kyuhyun will laugh at me...

Jessica Jung, how dare you......

I walked in like nothing happened. As I stated, his first sentences...

"Aiden Lee, where's your lady? " He smirked.

"She had something emergency to do... " 

"And leaving you here alone? Aish... pity you huh? Hahaha~ " The gang laughed... I wished to punch them RIGHT NOW!!!

I ignored them and walked away. 

"Your lady left you! She did it purposely right? " He shouted behind me. I can't control myself now... I swung my fist to him.

"Can't you just shut up??? " He punched me back.

"Your lady is meeting another guy! "  I know!!! The damn Siwon guy!!!

"Just look at who are you talking to. " I pushed him away.

 

I walked along the beach, full with anger.  I'll never forgive the stupid lady!!! URGH!!!

"Hey oppa~ Alone? " A pretty lady approached to me.

I was trying to avoid her, but... why not I get back to my normal life before? Having all those pretty y ladies with me, clubbing all nights... I won't go back for her already. She never appreciate what I did for her...

"How about drinking in the club nearby? " I smirked.

"As your wish. " She whispered to my ears.

We're drinking, dancing, playing games in the club... Who knows what time it was, I started to felt my head aching. Maybe I'll just rest in somewhere...

End...

 

My head is damn heavy now.  "AHH! "  I shouted after I remembered everything.

Of course, I didn't come here with that lady. As we're in the club, my brain just can't stop thinking of Sica. I left her alone and found a hotel to stay. I don't care!!!

"Wae? Sica WAE??? "  I yelled as I looked at my phone. No missed call or message...

She just going to take care of the guy only huh?

 

Yesung POV :

Madam just called me to bring her to the hospital. Her eyes are swollen, I bet she cried the whole night...

I saw her leaving hyung alone. According to his hot- tempered, I guess he would be very MAD on madam. I can't help, but prayed for them. And yesterday, hyung didn't come back home. I don't know where he went...

(He's thinking while driving... )

 

"Siwon- ssi... " 

"Jessica~ "  Yeah, he's awaken when we're just out. Madam received someone's call, maybe from the hospital?

"Annyeong, unnie~ "  A girl approached her. She's cute.

Uhmm, I meant, she's not my type of course.

"Unnie, what is that? "  She pointed to the lunch box, which madam is carrying.

"It's for Siwon. But I think you have other's right? " I looked at where she's staring at. There's also a lunch box, I think I know what happened now...

"I... " He and the cute girl are blushing.   

A couple? Haha~

"Jessica, why aren't you having lunch with Aiden? "

"I... He's busying now. " She lied. It's hurt to see madam forced to smile.

"Actually... " I'll help you, madam.  "Hyung and madam were supposed to attend a party, but after she knew you're hospitalized, she went and visit you... "

"Yesung... "

"Hyung is mad now. He didn't come back home too... "

"Yesung!!! "  Madam, I'm sorry... 

"Jessica- ssi... "

"It's nothing. " She still managed to smile.

"The food, you'll have it with Aiden, ok? I'm alright since Tiffany brought me too. "

"Yah, Siwon- ssi... Are you trying to tell me that you have Tiffany, then it's enough? Haha~ "  Madam still joked around, I guessed she's really sad.

"No!!! Uhmm, I meant... " Both of them blushed again.

"Unnie, just go back. This time, I can take care of Siwon oppa. ^^ "

"Fine. Tiffany, thank you. You know, Siwon only knows how to take care of others... I'll leave you guys here. "

***

"Madam, maybe hyung just busy... "  She sat in front of the bar counter.

"I know... " She sighed.

"Hyung.... "  I heard Leeteuk and Eunhyuk's voices. We saw Aiden hyung's coming towards us... While wrapping his arm around a lady...

"Hae... "

He ignored madam, and walked away with the lady.  Aish, isn't hyung love her? Why can't he just forgive her???

"Madam... " She went upstairs, I followed her. Hyung just... too mean now.

"Yesung... I'm alright. " She forced herself to smile.

*PANG!!!*

A loud noise suddenly appeared from outside, we ran out to see what happened...

And, I couldn't believe in what I see now...  Aiden hyung is lying on te ground... with blood flowing out......

"HAE!!! "

I quickly dailed to the hospital.  Hyung, hold on......

"HAE! Looked at me... "  Her tears flowing out. But hyung just out...

"Hae...... "

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : Gosh, I made this two guys fainted... How bad~ Mianhae>< But due to Hae's hot- tempered, he isn't that easily to forgive Sica. And what happened actually...? Stayed tune^^ (Quite boring...)

Please Subscribe & Comment~

Thanks^^

Merry christmas eveyone~ Waiting for SNSD's comeback :)