Day 9 ( II )

As Well As You're Here

Jessica POV :

"Yah! It's vibrating. "

"I know, my heart is pumping for you now... Haha~ " Can't this guy just stop teasing me?

"I meant your phone, pabo! "

He then picked up the phone, he looked at me after he saying nothing to the phone... Who is the one calling?  Honestly, I've never ask him a thing about his work. I just want to believe him...

"Yesung, drive to company now. " He suddenly said to him. Wait! Does he mean I need to go there too?

For what?

"Hae, why are you going there? Are you bringing me along? " He nodded.

He moved his hand towards me again~ (last chap he did it too...^^ )

"Do you believe me? " 

As I intertwined my fingers with his, I smiled and nodded.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Aiden hyung and Madam. " Dang!!! I'm not used about how they called me. Not because of I hate this word, but there're plenty of... gangster, I'll called.

I just almost hid myself behind Hae, I'd like to say that they are just like in some drama... You can imagine them~

 

Donghae POV :

I saw Sica tried to hide herself, I know she hate to be here, so I'll just don't waste our time being here...

"Why are you calling me to here? " I asked him.

"So, she's the one who you're crazy in? " This is the man I dislike.

"Answer my question. " I could lost my temper now, but since I'm holding Sica's hand.

Lee Donghae, control yourself and protect Sica...

Right, I've never mention this man right? His name is Kyuhyun, my name was better... (Don't bash>< ) As I said, I dislike him MUCH. He never know who is he talking to.

Flashback...

"Well, I know you done this for your lady... ...  (Looked back 'cuz I'm lazy to write back :P )

"What are you saying? "

End...

 

Yeah, he was the one who made me and my love almost broke up... 

"We're here to tell you, let us sell drugs again. You're stopped selling since last week, all of us still need money. We aren't like you... Or maybe after this lady disappeared? "

He smirks while staring at Sica. She held my hands tighter now. Damn! How could he stare at Sica like this!!!

When I looked back at Kyuhyun, his hand was moving inside his coat, then...... 

He's showing his GUN!!!  Right, they have guns... Not me.

"Cho Kyuhyun!!! " I yelled, of course...

Then, I felt pain on my arm. Sica was squeezing it, and she's ... shivering. She looked pale now, I must bring her out here, RIGHT NOW!!!

"Kyuhyun! I said no selling drugs now! Just remember who's your head now, huh? Earn your money from your pubs and clubs business! "

I took Sica out from there and got into the car.

"Sica, are you alright? " She's paler now.

"I'm alright. " She managed to smile. "Let's visit mum. "

"Neh... "

***

We walked near the door, it was unlocked. Of course Sica is worried, so she immediately opens the door. But before she turned the doorknob, a guy came out and showed his surprise look towards us.

You guys know, it's Siwon...

"Oh, Jessica and Aiden? "  If not?!  "Ahh, wait! "

He put down the box that his carrying.

"Eomma, why are you doing this? " Sica ran towards her mum, and also my soon- to- be mum too? Haha~

"Jessie ah~ Since you're staying outside, I'm going to clean this house. Siwon's here to help me... "

"Eomma, don't do this, aren't your back aching now? "

"Aha, it's nothing...... " As they were talking, Siwon pulled me aside.

"Eommo- nim, Jessica, I'm out with Aiden for a while. " He shouted to them, then bring me to somewhere.

 

"Aiden, do you really love Jessica? "  I scoffed. He's like asking nonsense.

"Of course I do. Forever do. " 

"Don't say that so easily. If you let me know that you're bullying her, you will know...... "

Know what huh?  All I know is, to love my lady.

"Don't worry, I love her, and she loves me too. I'll protect her. "

"You better do what you've said. "  Fine, I can't be mean, since he took care my lady before.

"Uhh, by the way, thanks for taking care her for so long time. " He gave me a looked, and I know it's saying 'Gosh, this gangster just said thanks... ' ...

 

Jessica POV:

Why are they taking so long to talk?

Of course I'm worried, you know..

"Jessie, so how is you with Aiden now? "

"Uhhm, it's good. " No other words to describe, he treats me well...

"I'm sure he can take care of you now... " She sighed a bit, I heard.  "I used to think that you like Siwon. "

"Huh? "

"You guys knew each other since small, I was thinking of matching both of you together. "

"Eomma... "  But, I love Hae.

"Aiden is good too. Mum will bless you.^^ " Thanks, mum... I hugged her then.

***

(Skipping the part they eat and blah blah blah... ^^ )

"Yah, Donghae. What did Siwon say to you before eating? "  We're now holding hands and walking nearby my house.

Oh yeah, I like his warm big hand intertwined with mine~

"I forgot. Haha~ " Aish, making fun on me again!

"But I know what would he say, since he be with me since small... " I smiled and looked at him. Aigoo, his jealous face's around there.

"He'd say don't ever bully me, right? " He didn't respond me.

"Hae... " I stood there and pulled my hand away.  "Will you take care of me forever? "  I'm worried about this, who knows our love will last long?

He suddenly pulled me closer to him, and... and... A kiss on my LIPS!!! My first kiss... with my love.

And so, I kissed back him.

"With this, how do you think? " His killer smile... :) And he rested his forehead on mine.

We smiled together.

 

We're back home, and I'm switching on the television. Randomly...... :D Suddenly some gunshots noise appeared in the drama, I was shocked and my head is seriously pain now.

Flashback...

The Kyuhyun guy showed his gun. GOSH!!! My head was aching, and I thought back my childhood memories... The memories that I hate to think back...

Now, it's all recalled. I felt myself shivering...

End...

 

My eyes are watery now...

Dad......

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : Long chap again... Do you ever feel like the first dialog is familiar? Right, I used the dialog between Yoochun & Yoona in CF Haptic... Haesica's first kiss here~ ^^ And some of dramatic scene. Sica's childhood memories will appear in next chap... 

Well, meet the evil guy, Kyuhyun. I meant in this story! No bashing me if you're Kyu fans, MIANHAE!!! But...

Please Subscribe & Comment~

Kamshahabnida!!! 

Who do believe that tomorrow is end of the world. I don't actually. But I'll still continue my story^^ And I get excellent results yesterday! Can my present is making my readers continue to love my story. ( Sorry for my long notes== )

(These are how they look like now and after... )