Day 12 & 13

As Well As You're Here

Donghae POV :
I went clubbing for the whole day. I just don't want to see that lady again... I felt like I can't forgive her, 'cuz I love her, so much.

"Hyung. " Eunhyuk and Leeteuk greeted me.

I saw Sica at the counter. There's a thought of me for loosing the grip between me and another lady, but I canceled the thought...

I walked away without talking to her... I knew I'm mean. After few minutes, I saw her walking upstairs.

"Oppa~ "  The lady beside me called.  "Let's go out. "

"Neh... " I followed her to outside.

"Wait for me, oppa~ " She walked away and winked. I simply nodded my head.

*PANG*

Suddenly, I felt dizzy and pain on my head. I touched it... BLOOD!!! 

"You...... " It's the lady just now. She hit me with a wine glass...

"It's Kyuhyun oppa. Not me... I don't know everything... "  

She ran away with the broken glass. I was going to shout, but... I'm no longer standing. I fell and dropped onto the floor. DAMN! My head hit the stone when I'm falling down...

DAMN!!! Cho Kyuhyun!!!

 

Jessica POV :

"HAE!!! " I saw Donghae's lying on the floor... blood around him.

No way!!! Donghae, hold on!!!  I followed the ambulance to the hospital. I was holding his hand every single minute while crying. They sent him into the emergency room. I prayed......

Dad, wae??? Aren't you protecting us? Why is this happening on Hae?

I calmed myself and sat on the chair. 

Sorry Dad. I shouldn't blame these onto dad... But please, let him to be safe now. Please......

 

*Next morning*

I woke up and found myself still holding his hand. My tears are dried... I looked at Hae, who's sleeping soundly. I believe he will wake up, soon...

Doctor said Hae's head is hurt badly, he's not sure when will Hae awake... Maybe two weeks...

"Why are those men who are important to me taking turns to stay in the hospital? " My face then appeared a smile.

"You looked cute when sleeping. When can I see this cute face in the house again? Hae, I promised you... If you're awaken, I'll obey everything you said. I won't visit Siwon without your permission... Ok? "

I looked at his face again, and I caressed his hair softly.

***

"Madam, how is hyung now? " Eunhyuk leaned against the wall and asked me.

"Still in coma... Done! "  I've done the food.

"These are for? "

"Hae and Siwon... They're in the same hospital. "  I smiled and replied.

 

"Come in. " I knocked on the door of Siwon's ward.

"Siwon- ssi, how are you today? " 

"Oh, Jessica. I'm fine. " He smiled.

"Nah, here. Your breakfast~ " I put a lunch box in front of him.

"Right! How is Aiden now? I heard the news about he's hopitalized now. " He asked. My smile was no longer showing.

"He was hit, and in coma now. It's more serious than your condition. " I sat beside him.

"Jessica~ "  He patted my head.  "Aiden will soon awake... "

"But I'm scared... Scared about he won't forgive me... "

"Isn't he love you? He'll understand you one day. "  

Siwon ah, gomawo~  Then, I bid him goodbye, since I need to send my another lunch box to Hae's ward. He's still the same, lying on the bed...

"Eunhyuk, can you let me talk with Donghae alone? "

"Neh. "  He left the ward.

"Hae, I made your breakfast. You said you like it... "  I looked at him.

"Hae, " My eyes are watery.  "I won't hope you to forgive me, I won't argue... Unless you're awake. I don't care if you listen to what I've said, or not. I'll just tell you everything, ok? "

I started to eat his breakfast. 

"And for the food, I will keep on making them. I'll accompany you to eat... "

 

Flashback... (refered back chap 13 if you don't know what am I writing... Hehe~ )

After I told him everything about my childhood time, I felt relieved.

"Sica ah, just tell me everything next time. I'll protect you. " He smiled to me. I nodded my head.

"Oh, come... " He then pulled me into his room.

"What is this for? " I asked when he showed me the box he hid before. The box he didn't let me know what's inside...

"Sit down. " He offered me to sit on the bed beside with him. I obeyed him.

"Here. " He handed me the box, and make a just- see- it- face.

There're some photos about a kid with a mother. I'm sure the kid is Hae. But quite weird, there's no father inside...

"It's my mum. " I nodded and looked at him, letting him to continue.

"I know you'll be asking before, about why am I selling drugs. My father was the head of that SUJU company at first, he thought that clubs and pubs didn't earn much money for him... So, he started to sell drugs, and... addicted to drugs too... "

He cried, I held his hand to give him some support.

"He always kick and punch my mum everytime when he's drug... The condition became worse when one day he showed a knife to us... "

I could tell that his eyes are full with anger. He hate his father SO MUCH......

"He put the knife on mum's neck. He... he threaten me if I tried to call the police, or stopped the drugs business, he'll kill mum... I HATE HIM!!! After he's dead, I thought of ending this business. But there comes Kyuhyun, he warned me not to end them too... "

"But you still can end right? "

"I know... But I canceled my thought, I can't let Eunhyuk, Leeteuk and others to jail with me. They helped me most of the time... "

I know, I can see when they tried to talk something good about Hae before.

My brain is blanked, I can't think of a word to say. But I hugged him...

"Hae, no matter what I'll support you. Just get back into your normal life. "

"Sica... "

"I chose to be with you, I'm ready to face everything with you. As well as you're here, with me... I trust you. "

He kissed on my forehead.  "Thanks... "

End...

 

I kissed him on his lips.

Hae, you've done everything for me. It's time for me to do for you...

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A/N : So, Kyuhyun paid to a lady to hurt Hae. T.T  I don't know what to write, so I put the long flashback about Hae's childhood memories this time. Hope it doesn't bored~ Hae's dad was bad right? >< Next chap may be SiFany!! 

I won't ask you guys to Subs & Com already, from now onwards... I guess you'll be tired of it right? Haha~

Anyway, I'm lack of time now. My school soon will reopen...>< But thanks readers^^

And I saw this... HaeSica sleeping^^ Cute~

(Rushing...)