Chapter 38

As Well As You're Here

 

 

Jessica POV :

20 missed call...

I would just be crazy by just pressing his number repeatedly. pressing my phone on my ear all over the morning, but all I got was a lady's voice. The number you've dailed is unavailable......

" ... He's going to the drug factory with Eunhyuk to meet Kyuhyun... "

"Drug factory? No... I should go and find him...... "

 

Author POV :

Jessica finally made herself out from her room. Yes, since Donghae had left her alone there, Jessica would just stayed in her room for the entire night. She'd only come out at dinner time. While Mrs Jung would sat there and sighed. She couldn't do anything but just letting Jessica be alone with herself only. 

It's not Mrs Jung's fault anyway. As a mother, who will accept all this ridiculous facts? Moreover, Jessica's pregnant now. How could Mrs Jung be assured? What she needs is time. She just hope that Jessica is happy...

Back to Jessica, she's holding her mobile phone, praying that nothing will happen onto Donghae. She've made a decision -- go to the drug factory.

"Where are you going? " Before Jessica could ever step out the door, her mum stopped her.

" ... "

"Jessie, please. I'm still need time to accept him. Mum promised you right? " 

"I want to have a walk at the park. " Jessica said, with her blank face.

Mrs Jung sighed a bit.  "Alright, I'll go with you. "

After hearing her words, Jessica felt disappointed. She wanted to take the chance to find for Donghae, but now she failed to do this. 

"Fine... Ignore my sentence. "  She then went back into her room.

Jessica lied on her bed, watching the blank ceiling above. Her memories with Donghae's in it are all around her mind. She sat up again and shook her head. No... I can't leave Donghae alone to face the problem now. I must go to find for him.

But her mum will just be at the living room all of the time. She has no excuse to slip out because he mum will follow her as well.

"Donghae...... "

No way... I must find him. He must have something very serious happened... He will be in danger and else......

Jessica took out a piece of paper and a pencil. Shenthen wrote lots of words inside. *Splash*  She heard some water splashing sound from the bathroom.  Eomma's bathing. It's my chance to go out.

Jessica peeked out from her room. After knowing that there's no one outside, she quickly slipped out without informing her mum.

 

***

(11 in the morning)

Why isn't there any cap?  Jessica held her phone tightly. A cap finally aproached her.  Thanks God. Thanks Appa...  As usual, Jessica always prayed for Donghae to her appa. She believes that her beloved father will accept them and wish them for the best.

Before Jessica could opened the door of the cap, a pair of muscular arm's grabed her from behind. She shouted out loud, completely shocked at what've happened.  Jessica can't even struggle nor do anything. has covered by the strong man. 

What happened? Why is he pulling me away?  The man then grabbed her into a van. There're four men in the car, including the man who grabbed her.

"Who are you? " Jessica asked while shivering. 

"You will know afterwards. "

"Why did you catch me? Where are you going to take me to? "

"Shut up! "  One of them slapped her face harshly. Jessica immediately say nothing in the journey to a unknown place.

Jessica rubbed her hands, praying for herself. Donghae!  Now everything clears. She knew it's somehow related to Donghae. Maybe they're Kyuhyun's men! 

No!!! Kyuhyun wants to use me to hurt Hae again!  She rubbed her face, where the man slapped at just now. She can't do anything but to blame herself for causing troubles to Donghae again. All she could do is pray for themselves.

 

***

"I want to see Sica now!!! "  Another side, Donghae still yelled at Kyuhyun. He really scared that Kyuhyun had caught his beloved.

"Did you prepare those money for the business deal? "  Kyuhyun ignored Donghae's request.  "DaHyun's waiting for you since just now. "  After saying, that DaHyun guy appeared at the entrance.

"Money is with us now. But before this, I want to exchange them with Sica. It's an order!!! "  

Kyuhyun and Dahyun grinned together. 

"Just wait... "  Kyuhyun then went out while pulling his phone out together.

Meanwhile, Donghae whispered to Eunhyuk.  "I'll just punch them if I can!!! "  Eunhyuk put his hand on Donghae's shoulder. He can't do anything but to comfort his hyung.

 

***

"How's your conditon at there now? " 

"Report Serge. All of them have reached there. Shall we take action now? "  A cop told to a sergeant through the walkie talkie.

"Wait. They haven't done with their business deal yet. Wait for my order. "

"Yes sir. "

Without knowing by the gang who were already inside the factory, there're lots of police cars out there, waiting to arrest all of them. They saw everything clearly from their spots, but they also hid perfectly till no one notice their appearance. 

After talking to the phone, Kyuhyun went inside the drug factory again. Donghae showed his mad face to him, but then he sighed before he took out a suitcase. Eunhyuk opened the suitcase, showing lots of stack of money. While Dahyun's men took another suitcase which containing lots of cigarette and drugs too. 

"Everyone listen. It's time...... "

"Wait! " A cop cut the serge's sentence.  "Look serge! There are some men dragging a lady inside. "

"Where? " 

The cop pointed to the entrance. The serge used a binocular to see. There's really a lady dragged by those strong men, with covering by their hands. The lady can't even shout for help.

 

***

"Cho Kyuhyun, you still haven't answer my question. Where's Sica? "

Kyuhyun grinned.  "Cool down. Let's done our business deal first~ "

After done with their deal, Donghae asked again. "Where's Sica??? "

"Alright. Time to meet for our special guest today~ " Kyuhyun signalled to his men. They dragged Jessica along while walking towards Kyuhyun.

"Sica!!! "

"Hae!!! "

"Oh... "  Kyuhyun clapped his hand.  "How lovely are you guys~ But too bad... " Kyuhyun suddenly pulled his gun out, pointing it to Jessica's head, which made her shivered again.

"Aiden Lee, it's your deadline today. "

After saying, one of his men pulled out another gun and pointed it to Donghae. Unfortunately, both Donghae and Eunhyuk didn't bring their guns along.

"I have a awesome thought. Why not you die with your beloved together? And after you've died, SUJU company will belongs to me. "  They laughed out loud.

“Prepare to die! "

 

 

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

A/N : My another update. Keke~ But this is full of drama. I'm not sure if readers really into my story or not, but I've try to write the best thing possible. It's almost like those drama scene. *Look below*

So, whole bunch of police had already wait outside, preparing to arrest Hae, Eun, Kyu and the Dahyun guy. Oh! For Dahyun, I just created it. Whoever has the same name with it, I'm really sorry. And for readers information, Dahyun and Kyuhyun are not siblings or what... :P Kyuhyun hasn't catch Sica when he threaten Donghae to come to the factory, but at last, he did.

Anything don't understand? I'm sorry~ ><

 

I'm sorry that I can't reply any of your comments, since my sister will just annoy me. She's fighting with me just beacause to use this labtop. O.o  So any problem, msg me. Or comment below... I'll reply it as fast as possible^^ THANKS~