Day 10

As Well As You're Here

Jessica POV :

I looked at his nice- looking face which is near to me. He sleeps peacefully... Honestly, I've never looked clearly on his face. He's cute when he's sleeping, and handsome...

I looked down to his lips, and I flashback...... You know.

"Morning, Sica wifey~ " I smiled to him.

"Morning, Hae~ " 

He then tighten our grip, and left a peck on my forehead.

Flashback...

My eyes are watery now...

Dad......

"Sica, are you alright? " He quickly ran towards me.

"Hae... " I hugged him while crying.  "I'm scared... "

"Nothing to scare with, I'm here with you. Ok? "  

Finally I looked at him, he helped me to wipe off my tears.

"When I'm in primary, my dad was died for being shot. "  He kept silent, I continued my childhood story.  

"That day, my dad promised to buy me a bracelet after shopping. But before we could walk inside the jewelry store, a gang of robbers came out. They stole lots of jewelry in the store and...... one of their bullet from the gun hit my dad..."

I sobbed.

"My dad was trying to protect me...... "

He hugged me, and letting my tears to wet his clothes.

"So you're afraid of guns now, even Kyuhyun was just showing his gun out... " I nodded my head.

End...

 

"Yah, why are you keep looking at me? "  I asked while I noticed he's staring blankly at me while eating.

(So yeah~ Skip.... till here^^ )

"Hyung, Madam. " Before he's able to answer, Eunhyuk called us.

"Eunhyuk? What happened? "

He handed a card to Hae.  "See this. "

"A celebration party for newly opened pub... 8pm... tomorrow? "  Eunhyuk nodded his head.

"This guy came before, he said it's a party with themes, 'Couple night' . He said he can't wait to see hyung and madam. "

Who else will be that jerk? Kyuhyun then.

" ... " 

"Hae~ " I hold his hand.  "We shall let him seeing us, since he wanted to. Hng, how dare he's being that arrogant! Don't worry, I'll accompany you to there. "

A smile on me makes him felt happy.

" Ok. "

 

Siwon POV :

I'm still working as bartender here, as usual. But one thing different, the lady who partner with me, is no longer Jessica.

Flashback...

After dinner, Aiden and Jessica bid us goodbye.

"Let me send you guys. "

"Oh, never mind. We can walked by ourselves. " I could say that Aiden Lee is kind of jealous guy...

They talked something nearby her house, I can't hear since it's far. But I saw they cuddled together. Just like, a cute couple cuddling each other.

God, please let their love last long......

End...

 

"Siwon oppa, there's a customer. " Oh no no~ This is definitely not Jessica. She'd never called me 'oppa'...

"Oh. "

Totally different feelings now. Yeah, she's... she... Urgh, can't remember what's her name. Well, just let me think~

Hwang something... YEAH! Tiffany Hwang.

"Tiffany, how do you feel today, your first day working here? " I talked to her after work.

"Uhmm, it's nice. People here is kind. ^^ " Her eye smile appeared.

"And, just called me Fany~ "

She looked cute. Wait! Jessica's cuter... Yeah, Jessica looks cuter......

"I heard some of them saying about Jessica. Who's that? "

Right timing for me to praise Jessica~

"Jessica is my best partner ever. I loved her, but she loved another guy.......(BLAH~ )... I'll just wish them. " I told her everything...

"JS couple? Oh, I heard this before. " She looked excited.  Weird~

" ... "

"By the way, nice to meet you, Siwon. Annyeong~ "

She bid me goodbye, with her eye smile again...

She just remind me about my memories with Jessica......

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : New character here to meet you guys -- Tiffany! ^^ Remember the poll? You guys've vote it, and Fany won~ So there will be WonFany soon^^ Flashback today... Sica's scared of guns since her dad was died because of that~ I'll make a chap about WonFany only, but don't worry, HaeSica still my love!!!

For Kyu, I'm really sorry for making him that bad...

Please Subscribe & Comment~

Thanks readers^^  Happy winter solstice day~

By the way, you guys saw SNSD's new MV? It's filmed in 2008 ( gee time ), but they showed today... Quite nice^^