Day 9

As Well As You're Here

Jessica POV :

As usual, we ate then bathe... No else... Yeah, one more thing, the kiss on the forehead.

So, as I said yesterday, we go and visit my dad's grave. I brought flowers and some of dad's favorite food along, Donghae helped me to put those in front of the grave. While I stood at there, childhood memories are all in my brain......

Dad, are you alright up there? I'm alright down here, with my love one. Dad, did I tell you? I love his embrace, it's the first time I have different feelings towards it, I guess I just fall in love with him...

I was talking to dad inside my heart while looking at Hae.

Dad, please protect him, he isn't that bad like others used to think. 

"Sica wifey, what are you thinking huh? " He smirks when he noticed that I'm staring at him blankly.

"Yah! What wifey!? " Since when this guy turned 'princess' to 'wifey'???

"Forgot about yesterday? Mrs. Lee... Haha~ "

 

Flashback...

"Enjoy your food, Mr and Mrs Lee. And wish Mr. Lee happy birthday~ "

"Thanks. "

"Yah! Mrs Lee, is me? "  Red spots appeared on my cheeks...

"If not? Haha~ "

End...

 

"Hae, I'm going to take some tools from the car and cleaned here. "

"Ok~ "

Yeah right, I've never called Hae with the 'oppa' on it. It's just he's around my age, and, why should I? Since he is a drug.... Uhh NO~ He isn't that bad... Fine! Since he's the head of black company, if I call him 'OPPA~ ' , won't it sounds disgusting... AND, I'm not like other ladies who like to seduce here and there... ME IS ME!

(Quite long huh? :P)

 

Donghae POV :

I looked at her back as she left to take some tools.

She must be loving her dad so much......  I squatted down to have a better view for Mr. Jung, Sica does look like him. Especially the smile, that I love on hers...

"Mr Jung. " I smiled politely.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of Sica forever. Even though I'm not really good for her, I know my character, but I really love her. I can do everything for her. Please protect her from danger, I'll try to settle up all these as soon as possible...... "

"Hae ah, come and help me with these... " I ran towards Sica who's carrying heavy stuff.

Woah, heavy... She's going to clean with these? Haha, how cute~

***

"Where are you bringing me to? " We're now in the car.

"Beach company, you said that. Remember? "

"Oh right... "

"Aigoo~ you are so forgetful, Sica wifey... " I smirked. She continued showing her surprise look.

 She pouted then looked away, I guess she blushed again. :)

I smiled to Yesung, who was looking all of this through the front mirror while driving. Then, I secretly moved my hand towards hers, and right!!! I held her hands again~

"YAH! "

"Shhh~ You may distract Yesung. " She remains silence, she loved it...

 

Everyone looked at us oddly. I know, it's because me with my own charater. Sica is also known as 'The mistress of the SUJU company' due to some nosy people...

I looked at Sica, she seems like trying to avoid those people. Right, her friends are here now...

"Hae, can you stay here? I'll give the resign letter to boss. "

I nodded, then I let go her hand. Yeah, we held hands until now~^^

 

Jessica POV :

"Jessica. " 

"Boss... " I felt guilty for not working so many days, and now, I've to resign. I've done these for no reason, I just want to be with Hae...

She saw the letter.  "You're going to resign? " And she sounds disappointed. I slightly nodded my head.

"I'm sorry Boss. I just want to do something I like without any regrets... "

" ... "

"Is everyone in the restroom now? "  They are now having lunch, so there won't do any business for a while.

"Except Siwon. He asked for leave today. "

"Thanks boss... " I smiled.

I came to the restroom, everyone was looking at me, no doubt.

"Everyone! I have something to say... " I'm getting attention now.  "I'd already resign my job just now. I just want to tell you guys that, Thanks for helping me... "

My eyes are wet now.

"I'm glad to work at here, knowing you guys was one of my best memories... I bet you know, I'm Aiden Lee's lady now. I know what am I thinking, and now, I'm going to do something I like. Thanks again!!! "

I bowed to all of them, who I missed...

"Jessica... " One of them called me.

"How about Siwon then? "

"He understood. Even I'm felt sorry to him, but I've no choice... "  And I showed my smile.

"Life is like this, everything will come in sudden. No one knows when or how... "

 

"Let's go Hae~ " I held his hand, and walked towards the car.

"Sica, are you alright? " My eyes are watery, but the tear doesn't drop out.

"Hae... "  I hugged him, in the car...  

He wrabbed his arm around me. It's really warm...

"Let's go and visit mum, ok? "

"Yah! Who's your mum? " I was trying to broke the hug, but he's too strong.

"Ok, my future mother- in- law. Haha~ "

Aish...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : Thanks for saying that it's not boring. There'll soon be Hae's drug things and dramatic scene in chap 13 or onwards... Reminder, there's no accurate news about Haesica in this story, but some of the busybody will spread this news to someone only... (About Sica is the mistress) So, Sica's mum still doesn't know yet... Stayed tune^^

If still confusing, please comment or let me know, I'm scared my beloved readers won't und... Since you guys support me for so long... @.@

Please Subscribe & Comment~

Thanks~^^