Chapter 34

As Well As You're Here

Donghae POV :

"Hae, are you free afterwards? "

"Why? I'm always free for you, wifey~ " I pulled her into my embrace, enjoying the scent from her after bathing.

"I want to visit eomma... "   

Visit eomma???  I thought back about the incident. Mum has been mad on Sica for lying to her. Not to mention me too, she still think I'm a . We don't even know if mum has already cool down, how if she hasn't yet? Sica's now pregnant, how if mum not ready to accept all of these? She still have our baby anyway......

 

More and more questions appeared in my mind, but there aren't any answers... I took a deep breath, cooling down my mind before I could answer her.

"Okay. "

She showed me a surprise look. Maybe she's still thinking of how to explain to mum too. I smiled more to her, showing to her that I've ready to face mum.

"Hae, thanks~ "  She gave me a peck on my cheek.

 

***

Finally, we arrived in front of Sica's house. Both of us can feel the weird atmosphere, feeling that something worse may happen. Before I moved closer towards the door, I interlocked my fingers with hers. I could feel that Sica was slightly shivering, she squeezed her fingers and slowly hid herself behind me. I know why is she acting like this. She's been her mum's good daughter since small...

 

"Hae... "

" ... "

"Hae? "

"Neh? " I'm totally in a deep thought.

 

Jessica POV :

"Hae... "  

I gazed at Donghae, who was thinking about something. He didn't give any respond. Right, both of us were still afraid of facing eomma. I meant, even if I'm her daughter, my mum wouldn't easily forgive us. I know her personality well.

Anyway, we still have to face it.

"Hae? "

"Neh? "

"Let's go. "  I smiled to him. He nodded his head and rang the door bell.

*Ding Dong*

"Coming~ "

A voice shouted from inside of the house. I have a bad feeling. As expected, when mum opened the door, she welcomed us with a very shocked look. Correction. It's not 'welcomed' actually.

"Eomm...... "

"Eomma. " Hae was about to call mum, but I stopped him. I didn't want Hae to get scolded by mum first. I suppose to be the one who should blame for, not him.

"Why are you here? " Of course mum is telling these to Hae, with her angry eyes staring him too.

"Eommo-nim... "

"Oh thanks. Please don't call me like this. "

"Eomma... "

"If you don't have anything special, please leave me alone. " 

Mum said it firmly, with a mad tone. She pushed both of us out of the house, then she slammed the door harshly. The loud noise made the neighbour, Siwon and of course with Tiffany, came out to have a look. We knocked the door continuously, asking mum to forgive us and let us to explain. SiFany did help us too, but it's no used to mum.

 

"Siwon, thanks for helping us. But my mum doesn't want to listen to us. "

"I'm sorry, Jessica. " He felt guilty. 

"It's alright. "

"Or maybe... "  Donghae said.  "Eomm... Erm... Mrs Jung, Jessica is pregnant. "

"MWOH?! " Three of them, mum and SiFany shouted.

 

***

Author POV :

"Come in, Jessica unnie~ "

Tiffany pulled Jessica inside the house after mum unlocked the door for them. Jessica's mum knew that she wouldn't forgive Donghae forever, however, it became a fact. It's not the problem of forgiving him or not, it's about whether she choose to seperate them or just let them continue their strong love bond. But seems like there's no choice after knowing Jessica's pregnant news. Mum knew that she had to put down. Maybe Aiden can bring her happiness, maybe God wants them to be together at first.

 

"Here. "

Mum handed a glass of water to Tiffany, who was sitting beside Jessica. Jessica smiled, knowing that her mum will try to accept all of these facts. She stood up and bowed 90 degrees to mum.

"Jessie, why are you bowing? Just sit down and rest. "

Mum stopped Jessica's action, while carrying her and helped her to sit. Both of their eyes became teary, and soon their tears dropped. Jessica stood up again to hug her mum. Without saying anything, her mum still know that Jessica was very appreciated to her.

"Eomma, I'm sorry... "

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : Hehe~ Update again^^ How was it? Her mum actually didn't say anything about forgiving Donghae or else. Thing that she could do now is accept the truth. Anyway, SiFany and mum know about Sica's pregnant news. What will ahppen next? O.o

I'm sorry for making my story shorter and more grammar mistakes. But still please enjoy it with your imagination~ Keke :) Oh, I made a poll. I don't know whether make this story ends happily or sad or maybe mysteriously~ I actually wanted it be sad, but I want to know how do readers think. Vote it~ ^^

 

 

 Jamess : Oh don't worry~ It will! Hehe :)

sujusone24 : Sica's mum won't break up them, I think... But she's trying to accept them~^^

itzy104 : Did it really that exciting? Haha :D

haesica_couple : Oh, I don't know whether adding their babies in it or not... Anyway, please vote the poll, I'll decide based on it~

 

 

Your browser does not support iframes.

">http://