Day 6

As Well As You're Here

Donghae POV :

I woke up in the early morning as usual. I just don't like to dream. I hate dreaming, 'cuz most of my dream are nightmare. I always dream about my childhood time... Fine, I don't want to remember back! 

When I was about to leave the bed, I suddenly remember that she changed this bed sheet for me. I smiled...

Seriously, I'm falling for you, Sica...

I thought back how I want her desperately that time, and now, she's really mine.

But she still hate me, I guess...

After washing myself, I'm ready to visit my pubs and clubs. Not the downstairs one, but others. Actually I have nothing to do, but just sitting at there, and wait for those customers come, then collects money. That's all.

For others, I'm rich because I'm involving some drugs business. I don't really want to do these, but ...... Fine~ Whatever they said. 

Ok, back to here.

Oh, Sica still haven't awake right... Guess I still can't have her food today~ 

Uhh, I was wrong... 

I can smell the aroma of food.  Nice~  I walked into the kitchen and found Sica is already cooking.

"Yah, you've frighten me. Not much to cook, just some hotdogs and an fried egg. Is it ok? "

"As well as you cook for me." I smiled.  I started to love you, I think. 

***

"I'm full. It's nice~ " I winked, she showed me an annoyed face.

How cute... ^^

 

Jessica POV :

Donghae went out, leaving me alone at the house.

Few days didn't visit mum, I wonder how is she now?

I went outside the pub, looking for Yesung. He's sitting in the car with the opened window.  Is he being at there the whole time?

"Yesung, can you bring me to my house? I meant my original house. "

"Ok. " He smiled, maybe he's bored.

"So, you're really down there for the whole day? Even if I don't need to go anywhere."

"Neh. Hyung's instruction."

I pouted a bit. Why is he doing these? Does he really love me?

"Yea, actually how is your Aiden hyung? Eunhyuk said he's trustworthy..."

"Right~ He's that kind of keeping promise person."

"Did he? " Gosh. Don't try to defend for him.

"I'm not defending for hyung, you'll know how nice is him one day."

He can read my mind?

" ... "

"Believe me, he's not like the head of gangster in those drama. He's way better, just sometimes being hot- tempered."

"He does love you."

"What? "

"Haha, nothing. :D Just hyung never let others to call his real name. "

I looked out through the window and sighed.

And, finally I'm here, back to my house. I smiled as I walked towards the building, here did have lots of my sweet memories...

"Eomma, I'm back to visit you~ " I shouted from outside. A tall guy came and opened the door for me.

"Jessica!" He hugged me. "Did he do something bad on you? "

I smiled. This guy was being to worry about me.

"Siwon- ssi, you see~ I'm fine now right? "

"Jessie! " I hugged my beloved mum. 

"Eomma~ "

"Jessie, why didn't Aiden come with you? " I looked at Siwon, and I can see that his smile is disappeared.

"He... had something to do... "

Eomma, how will you act when you find out that Aiden Lee is actually the head of black company?

We sat in the living room and had a talk...

***

"Gosh. It's 10pm now. Eomma, mianhae~ I need to go back now. "

"Alright, bye Jessie. "

“Jessica, let me walk you out there. "

We walked together like how we used to walk from home to the beach. But now, everything's different. Different feelings, different situation...

"Jessica, if he did bully you, call me. No matter how late it is, I'll come and help you."

I smiled. One thing remain the same, he's still the one who always worry and care about me.

"Neh~ " I hugged him.

***

I went back to his house. It's really late now, so the pub is fulled of people. I sat at the bar counter, Leeteuk approached to me.

"Madam, why are you here? " I just gave up by letting them to call me madam...

"I didn't saw Donghae's car, he haven't back right? "

"Yeah... Oh, he's back. " He pointed to the entrance. Donghae did back, but when he's about to walk towards me, a lady stopped him. 

"I never expect that I can meet you, oppa~ Want some drink with me? "

Aish. I'm sure that she's trying to do aegyo to him. In a moment, I felt disgusting... Fine, let me go upstairs. I hate being here...

"Hey beauty~ " A man blocked me. "Alone here? "

He's drunk. The smell from him is... URGH!!!

"Go away. "

"Come with me! " He grabbed my wrist. I can feel the pain.

"Let go!!! "

" Can't you just let go? " Donghae pushed him away. The drunk man wanted to hit him, but Eunhyuk and Leeteuk stopped him first.

"Don't you know who's Aiden hyung? How dare you! "

"Pull him out. "

This guy, who I hate before, had safed me. No more hatred in my heart for him now....

"Oppa, are you alright? Who is she? " The lady come again. But this time, with her hands holding his arm.

I went upstairs, ignoring both of them. Why do I feeling like this?

 

Donghae POV :

I pushed the lady away.

"She's my lady. " I said proudly and walk upstairs. She's now misunderstanding, I must explain to her.

"Sica? " Her back faced me.

" ... " I hugged her from the back in a sudden.

"I love you. The lady take the initiative to hold my arm, but I didn't let her to continue do that, 'cuz you're my only lady~ "

She remain silence. 

"I don't know why am I like this. I didn't mean to hurt you at first, but I just want you. I do love you. Believe me, I can bring you happiness, Sica. " She finally faced me, her tears are droping out.

Does this mean she started to accept me too?

"Donghae... I..."

I hugged her again. "I'm here with you. Don't cry, k? " I broke our hug and wiped her tears.

Crybaby~  I smiled to her. She suddenly push my hand away and ran back her room, she still can't accept me...

 

It's midnight. Rain started to become heavy. And there's a loud thunder... A figure appears at the door of my room. She did surprise me.

"Sica? Wae? "

"The thunder was too loud then, I... I... Can I share your room, I meant I can sleep on the ground. "

"Never mind. You can share the bed with me. " I smiled.

"But... "

"No buts. It's raining, the ground will be way cooler. Sleep with me, I won't touch you or something... " I put my hands up and look at her sincerely. She obeyed then sleep beside me.

 

She's soon slept soundly. I think I let her feel secure. :)

She's way to cute when sleeping.

Good night, Sica princess~~

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N :Siwon's here again. But more and more Haesica^^ Sica is slowly accepting Hae now... Sorry for my broken english and I hope you can und what am I writing~ Haha^^

Did you see the news of SECRET's accident. Even I'm not their bias, but hope they can get well soon... :)

Oh right, randomly... I feel like learning some dances. Any requests? Just for fun^^

Please Subscribe & Comment

Thanks...