Day 11

As Well As You're Here

Siwon POV :

It's my second day working with Tiffany again. Honestly, her skill for bartending isn't as good as Jessica. I've wondered why boss hired her.

Flashback...

"Siwon- ssi, look! "  She said happily.

"Mwo? "  She then pushed a glass of fruit wine in front of me.

"Taste it. ^^ "

*Slurpp*  "Gosh~ "

"Waeyo? Not nice? " She sounds mad now.

"Gosh... It tasted... SUPER NICE!!! "  She smiled again.  "How about making this with your name? "

End...

 

So, the drink has no name until now. Jessica said her name is pretty enough for her, not for the drink... How immature she is......

"Siwon? " She waved her hands in front of my eyes.

Of course, this 'she' isn't that 'she'. Uhmm, I meant, the one in front of me now is Tiffany.

"Wae? "

"Are you ok, oppa? " She asked in concern.

"Of course, I...... "  WAIT! Did she just called me...OPPA?  "What do you called me just now? "

"Huh? Ah~ Siwon oppa. Aren't you older than me? "

"Do I? "  Oh no, this is the first time someone called me 'oppa'...

"Neh... I born in 31st of December. I've never see anyone who is younger than me. And, aren't both of us are 22? I'm sure. ^^ "  ( Fake!!! You know... I just created this~ )

Her eye smile... It's really cute.

Andwae!!! I'm not falling for her eye smile right?

"Whatever... "

***

"Oppa, can I asked you something? " She followed behind me.

"What? "

"Is Jessica... Uhmm, unnie... the mistress of...... "

"It's real. But you're calling her 'unnie' too? "

"Yeah~ " No! That smile...

 "Well, oppa. Uhmm, can you fetch me back? I now realized that I left my car keys in the office. "

"Ok. "   I could tell myself that I like her eye smile.

Am I started to like her just to reduce my love for Jessica? No! I can't do this...

"Oppa!!! "

Jessica.....

"OPPA... CAR... CAR...... " She shouted to me, who was busy thinking...

*PANG*

"Siwon oppa!!! Hold on, I'll call the ambulance! "  I felt dizzy and pain. The next thing I know was I out......

 

Tiffany POV :

I followed the ambulance and way to the hospital. The nurses and doctor immediately sent him to the emergency room. I don't know how long did I waited at there. But I know I was crying... 

Maybe if I've never ask him to bring me along, he won't involve in this accident...

I blame myself......

 

Finally, the doctor came out.

"Doctor, how is him? Is it serious? " 

"Uhmm, Mr. Choi had passed the critical stage. But he's still in coma. "   Dang! Coma???

"When will he awake? "

The doctor shook his head.  "I'm not sure. It's all on his own willpower to awake.... I'm sorry. "

I managed a smile to the doctor. Then, I went into a room, where he's lying on the bed there, quietly... Once again, my tears dropped out. After few minutes, I only thought about informing his parents.

Does he have parents?   I moved my shoulders.  

Yeah, his phone!  

 

Jessica POV :

I'm done for my dress, whether he's done too? I peeked into his room, there's no one.

"BOO!!! "  I screamed. Of course I do.

"Yah, pabo!!! " I hit slightly on his arm.

(Skipping the part riding on the car... )

"Sica, are you ready? "  He smiled to me. I nodded and held his hand, answering his question.

*Phone rings*

"Yobeoseyo? "  I'm still holding Hae's hand. But I stopped walking.

"Is this Jessica unnie? "

"Yeah... you are...? "

"I'm Siwon's workmate. He involved in a road accident, and he's in coma now. Can you come to the Joheun Hospital now? "  (Ahahaha~ This hospital doesn't exist, I created it again ^^ )

"Now...... "  I looked at Hae.  "Ok. "

Then I hang on the phone, I felt my eyes watery since just now.

"Sica, what happened? " He saw my tears in my eyes.

Oteoke???

"Hae... Siwon involved in an accident just now. He's now in coma... I've to know what's his condition now... "

"What condition? You said, he's in coma!!! Then how about the party? " He started to be mad.

"Hae, I'm sorry... "  My tears flowing out.

"You know, he took care of me and my mum every single day... He's like my own brother. And now he's in coma, how could I leave him alone, while enjoying myself in here??? "

Please Hae... Please......

"Then how about me? You aren't leaving him, but me??? " He yelled. Why does he need to be that ridiculous?

"Hae, mianhae! I need to go now...... "

I straight away took a cab and went to the hospital. I felt sorry for leaving him alone at there. I knew those gangster, especially Kyuhyun will laugh at him or something else... But I can't leave Siwon too! 

As I'm thinking, I cried... A LOT......

 

"May I know where is a patient named Siwon? "  I rushed to the enquiry counter as I've arrived there.

"Jessica unnie? "  A girl shouted my name.

"You are? "

"I'm the one who called you. Let me led you to his ward. " I followed her. 

I saw a guy, lying at there peacefully. Uhmm, not really. Wounds on his body made him paler. He's the one who takes care of my mum whenever I'm not around... My best partner, friend and... brother...

I cried harder than just now.

"Unnie... " The girl called me.

"Yes? Oh, thanks for sending him to hospital... "

"It's my fault. I shouldn't have asked him to send me back home... " She pouted and looked down. She's cute, by the way...

"Aniyo, you didn't do this purposely right? " I smiled to her.

She smiled back.  "Unnie, I'm Tiffany. Siwon's new partner as the beach- bartender. ^^ "

Her eye smile is cute too.

"I saw the picture on Siwon oppa's phone, so I can recognized unnie. "

Siwon...Oppa??  I laughed, it's the first time someone called him like this.

"So, what's the relationship between you guys? You're the first one who called him oppa... Haha~ "

She blushed.  "Friends only... "

"Ok. Tiffany, right? You can go back now, I'll take care of Siwon. " 

"But... I don't have money... "

"Here. " I handed some cash to her.  "No need return. ^^ "

"Thanks, unnie~ " She went away. I looked at Siwon and talked to him.

"Yah, Siwon- ssi! You better wake up earlier, you're still in charge of taking care of my mum... But I guess you have someone to take care of you, the Tiffany right? Haha~ She looks cute... "

I then changed my smiley face into sad face.

"But I left Hae... He's totally mad on me now. Oteoke? "

I held his hand. 

"Choi Siwon. Please wake up... "

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : So, here comes dramatic scene~ Siwon had an road accident... And he's in coma. There's little SiFany scene, but I'll try to make longer. BUT, Hae's hot- tempered appeared again. He's mad on Sica, who made him losing face. Will he forgive her?

Once again, I apologized for my terrible english... 

Please Subscribe & Comment~

Thanks^^ By the way, it's Christmas eve today... Wish my readers a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Here, Haesica's tumblr^^