Chapter 32

As Well As You're Here

(It's Taeteuk's chapter here~ I'm sorry for IceFishies, but other couples are cute too... Right? :D )

Author POV :

"Leeteuk-ssi, why don't you talk to me? I feel so bored~ "

Taeyeon stretched herself while walking along the park, with Leeteuk following behind her. She turned around and looked at Leeteuk. Leeteuk just smile shyly to her.

He wasn't that kind of shy in front of others, but not in front of Taeyeon. It's the first time that Leeteuk fall in love with a girl. Right. First time. Opposite to Eunhyuk, who dates with girls when he's free, Leeteuk would just like to spend his time in the pub by helping in the kitchen. And that's why Eunhyuk always nag him to at least having a girlfriend or what. Leeteuk's life changes with the appearance of Taeyeon. And all of this called -- love at first sight.

 

"Leeteuk? " Taeyeon stopped at her spot.  "Anything alright? "

Taeyeon walked nearer to him this time, asking in concern. She never know that Leeteuk's heart was bumping like crazy. Taeyeon tilted her head down to have a better view of Leeteuk. Leeteuk just quickly moved his head away, not wanting her to see his redden face. He's blushing anyway~

"I'm fine... "  He tried to hide his face.

After hearing Leeteuk's answer, Taeyeon just sigh. They couldn't have more interactions if they continued walking without talking or else. Taeyeon just kept walking with her head down, hoping that someone can help her out of this awkward situation. Meanwhle, Leeteuk was blaming himself for not speaking any words to Taeyeon.

 

"Leeteuk-ssi... "

"Taeyeon-ssi... "

Both of them said it at the same time. They just smiled shyly at each other.

"Leeteuk-ssi, what are you trying to say? "

"Hehe... Lady first to say. "

Taeyeon breathe a little before she said.  "Let's go and eat now... I'm starving~ "

Leeteuk nodded and chuckled at her cuteness. Taeyeon responsed back with a smile while waiting to cross the road. After that, she looked to the side and made sure that there's no car pass through.

"Look out! " Leeteuk pulled Taeyeon back, who's trying to cross the road without noticing a car passed by.

"Taeyeon-ssi, be careful~ " 

"I'm starving~ And the traffic light turned into green just now, it's the driver's fault for driving overspeed... " Taeyeon looked down, feeling guilty for letting Leeteuk be worried about her.

Taeyeon is that kind of paying more attention to her friends. She doesn't want her friends to worry about her. She's like a happy pill among her friends.

 

"You did frighten me... "

"I'm sorry, Leeteuk-ssi. " Taeyeon gazed on the floor. Both of them are in the awkward atmosphere again.

"Uhmm, let's eat in there. "

Leeteuk pointed at a restaurant, seeing that the decoration of that restaurant is nice enough, and also not wanting Taeyeon to be hungry. Taeyeon nodded in agreement. They walked in and had their lunch.

 

***

After paying for their food, Taeyeon asked Leeteuk about where to go next. Leeteuk suggested to the beach. Yeah, the HaeSica's favourite place. They both agreed to stay there to enjoy the scenery and also the sunset.

"Leeteuk-ssi, may I ask you something? " Taeyeon decided to start a topic for them before she could die from this situation.

"What's that? "

"What kind of girl do you like? "

"Huh? "  Leeteuk was quite surprised at her question.

"You heard what I've asked... "

"I... I like... girl who always smile, dorky, cute, doing aegyo for me... Justlikeyou... " Leeteuk said it softer and softer, and last, he said the three words faster, hoping that she didn't listen what he'd said.

Opposite from what Leeteuk wished, Taeyeon actually heard his words. She started to blush, as well as Leeteuk too.

"Then... just call me Taeyeon or Taeng or whatever. " 

Leeteuk couldn't believe what he'd heard. He looked at Taeyeon who is smiling to him. He nodded his head.

"Call me Leeteuk too. "

"No. " Leeteuk showed his 'unbelievable' face to her.  "I meant, I won't call you Leeteuk, but can I call you 'Teukie' ? "

"T... Teukie... ? "

"Neh. Please~ "

Leeteuk just couldn't believe that the lady who he likes was doing aegyo in front of him. Oh my God!!!  His heart bumped like hell...

"Of course! "

"Komawo~ Hehe... "  

"Welcome, Tae~ " Leeteuk blurted out.

"Keke... You're calling me 'Tae'? Ok, I accepted. " 

Taeyeon looked at him. Both of their eyes met then they quickly looked away. Of course Taeyeon know that Leeteuk likes her. Everyone can see how Leeteuk acts whenever there's Taeyeon around. Taeyeon also likes him too, but not as much as him does. Maybe she will arrange her mind after being his friend as well.

 

"OWHHH... " Taeyeon yawned.  "Oops, am I too loud? "  She quickly covered .

"Not really. " Her cute actions just made Leeteuk chuckled everytimes.

That's why he likes her.

"Come. I'll send you to the hotel. "  Leeteuk stood up and offered his hand to her.

"Thanks, Teukie~ " 

With the help from Leeteuk, she's able to stand up. Leeteuk stopped a cab before he rode on with Taeyeon. He sent her back to the hotel where Taeyeon's staying in it. After biding goodbye, Leeteuk went back to his home. He felt tired now, and so he relaxed his body on his bed. When he almost closed his eyes, his phone beeps, showing that there's a message.

 

 

From Taeyeon <3 :

Thanks for accompanying me to everywhere today. I felt happy~ ^^ Keke~

 

Not letting Taeyeon to wait for so long, he immediately replied back her message.

 

From Teukie :) :

I'm glad that you're happy... =) 

 

From Taeyeon <3 :

Oh, by the way, are you free tomorrow? Can I have my breakfast with you? O.O

 

From Teukie :) :

Of course!!! Good night... And have a nice dream~

 

From Taeyeon <3 :

Same to you~ ^^ Night!

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : Late update again~ By the way, I'm suffered from homeworks, stuff at school, and also preparation for Chinese New Year~ I bet most of you know what's that celebration for. It's for the Chinese... Hehe ^^ So, as I mentioned above, it's Taeteuk's story. Hope you like them too~ 

Teuk likes Tae so much. While Tae likes him too, but she wanted to start their relationship slowly... 

 

Replies for readers~

IcePrincesomi

FCJessicaJ

sujusone24

itzy104

Jamess 

casi1319

haesica_couple

I'm sorry but you guys' comment are almost the same, plus this chapter is just for TaeTeuk. Alright, author-nim just always write anything that suddenly popped out in my mind.  So... there'll be some conflicts again in next chapter... Sica's mum problem. And as I said, I'll be quite busy due to Chinese New Year, maybe I'll update late... But please wait~ ^^

(I'm lazy enough right? Kekeke~ :P )