Chapter 35

As Well As You're Here

(Readers!!! Whoever haven't vote for the poll, please vote at last chapter before reading this chapter ~ Thanks^^ )

Author POV :

"Jessie, just rest. I'll continue with my cooking in the kitchen. "

After Jessica and mum hugged each other, crying as hard as they could. Donghae, Siwon and Tiffany just stood beside and watched at them. Donghae felt himself uncomfortable there, but he couldn't bear to interrupt their moments. But, he still have a problem, Jessica's mum hasn't say that she accept them. 

"Eomma, let me help you... "

"No. Siwon, take care of Jessie. Don't let her do anything. "

"Neh, eommo-nim... "

Two pairs of the couple looking at each other without saying a word. The living room was in the awkward atmosphere.

"So... Jessica, congrats~ " Siwon started the topic.

"Thanks. "

"Uhmm, may I borrow Sica for a while? We have something to discuss. "

Donghae held Jessica's hand and walked into her room. He locked the door, made sure that no one could interrupt them. Donghae wanted an answer.

"Sica, do you think that mum had accepted us? " Donghae asked with his serious look.

"I think so... "

"How if......" Before Donghae could finish his sentence, Siwon called them from outside for coming out to prepare for dinner.

"Hae... " Jessica clung onto Donghae's neck.  "I promise, I'll try to convince mum. Since we have this baby, I think it'll be more easier to talk to her. Mum is reasonable anyway. "

Donghae wrapped his arms around her waist, he then gave a peck on her forehead.

"Ok. I'll try to make a good impression to her too~ "

"Pabo... "

The couple cuddled together, hoping that everything will go smoothly. They kissed each other before they leave the room, and ready for the dinner.

 

"Eommo-nim, I'll help you to arrange the dinner set. "

"Neh. Thanks you, Tiffany~ "

Tiffany passed by HaeSica, moving her sight from them to mum, then smiling with her eye smile along. She's hinting that mum is in a good mood now. Jessica nodded her head, appreciating that SiFany had helped her a lot with her problems.

 

During dinner time, five of them remained silence. HaeSica looked at each other, SiFany looked at each other, while mum just looked at the dishes. After that, Tiffany helped mum to wash the dishes. Siwon dragged HaeSica to the living room. 

"Believe me, mum will understand everything. "

"Thanks, Siwon... " 

As they heard Tiffany and mum talking while walkng towards them, Siwon patted Donghae's shoulder. 

"Try your best~ "

Siwon can't help but just wished them the best. Even though Siwon dislikes Donghae at first, but he knew that Jessica loves him. He also believe that Donghae will bring happiness to her. Donghae smiled back. Same to him, he dislikes Siwon too. But he took care of Jessica and mum since small, they are like own siblings. 

 

***

After SiFany went away, Jessica gazed her mum, trying to find for a chance to talk. 

"Jessie, don't look at mum like this. "

"Eomma, I'm sorry. But believe me, Donghae... I meant Aiden can bring me happiness... " Jessica said while staring on the floor, then she looked at her mum again, wanting to know how does mum react.

"Jessica... " She stared at Donghae before she continued.  "I'll accept him in one condition. "

"What is it? "

"I want you to stay here, but no him around. "

Donghae and Jessica gasped with their eyes widened after hearing her mum's words. 

"Why? "

"Just promise me, Jessie. You've his baby now, it's fact, I can't change it. But I really don't want to see him now, yet I want to take care of you. "

"Eomma!!! "

"Jessie, it reaches my limit. I can only accept all of these if I have more time to cool my mind. It means I don't want to see him now. "  Mum said it seriously.

"But... "

Jessica stood up. How could she leave Donghae alone out there? How if she needs him again?  

"But mum, he's still our baby's father! "

" ... " Jessica's mum said nothing.

"Sica... I'll leave...... "

"Hae... "

"Sica, listen. If my leave can ever change Mrs Jung's mind, I'll obey. Sica, just stay here. You're pregnant now, Mrs Jung will take care of you well. Don't worry about me. "

Donghae smiled to her. Jessica likes the smile, but not in this kind of situation. Before Donghae left the house, Jessica held his hand. She doesn't want him to leave her alone. Knowing that Mrs Jung was staring at him, Donghae smiled to her again before he moved her hand away.

"Donghae... " 

After watching Donghae left, Jessica felt very upset. She wanted him to stay too, but she also knew that this is a chance to convince her mum. Right, she suddenly thought of something. 

"Eomma, I still have something to say with Aiden. I'll be right back~ "

Without getting her mum's permission, Jessica quickly ran out to find for Donghae, hoping that he hasn't leave yet.

"Donghae!!! "

Jessica shouted when she saw a familiar figure walking alone on the street. The person turned back and looked at her. Before he can say anything, Jessica ran towards and hugged him. She wrapped his arms around his waist, enjoying his warm embrace.

"You haven't hug me nor kiss me~ "

" ... "

"Donghae? "

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : Another short chapter~ I've made a drama again. So as you see, I purposely made the conflict between Sica's mum and HaeSica longer. Her mum wants Sica to stay only, without Donghae. But how could Jessica obey these? She wants Hae so much~~

Oh yeah, I saw the result of the poll at the last chapter. As expected, most of you guys want happy ending... Really? Okay~ I'll make it as happy as I could^^ And this new poll again. See the last part of this chapter? I wanted to write Haesica moments there. But I suddenly popped out with a thought, and I need readers help. So vote it~ :) 

 

syjung : I saw your comment at Chapter 30, so I just joined the comments together and reply you~ ^^ Yea, thanks for liking my story, and this poster. Thanks to Minhosera, who creates this poster~ :) You learnt the dance too? Collaboration? Why not we meet each other for real? Hehe~ So I saw you voted for sad ending? It's my first idea too, but I wanted to know how do you guys think. ^^

itzy104 : Right~ But this caused Sica's mum wants him to leave... ><

Jamess : Most of you guys voted for happy ending. So I think I'll make it happy~ ^^

casi1319 : I update!!! Keke~ :)

Kpop_lover777 : So how about this drama? I wrote this before I saw your comment, sorry~ But it 's somehow the same, Sica's mum wants Hae to leave Sica... And after this, a happy ending??

haesica_couple : Great? Do you vote for happy ending too? Keke~

 

Here's the poll~ Actually I don't want Siwon appear again. He's happily forever with Tiffany~ But how do readers think? Making this story (drama) longer? Or HaeSica moments?