Day 13, 14......blah blah... ( II )

As Well As You're Here

(It's not a match story from the chapter before... That's for SiFany only... And this is short chappie... ><)

Jessica POV :

I came here everyday, hoping Hae awake.  When are you going to wake up?

 

"Madam. " Leeteuk and Eunhyuk greet me. I simply nodded to them and walked away, but I stopped when I thought of something.

"Leeteuk, Eunhyuk. Can you guys ask all the men and workers to gather at here before the business start? "

"Neh. "

Hae, don't worry. I'll help you in your business... 

 

"Everyone! "  I stood on the stairs to have a better view of all of them, making sure they listened to me too.  "You know Aiden Lee is in coma now. Doctor said he's not sure when will Aiden awake... "

Soon, they are making noises.

"So... I decided to take over his business. Everyone will still getting their salary... "

I moved my sight onto Eunhyuk and Leeteuk.

"Will you guys trust me? "  They're making noises again. Right, it'll be weird if letting a woman taking over these business.

"I trust Madam... " I smiled to Eunhyuk, who's the one to agree.

"Me too! "

"Me too.... "

"Me... "

Thanks everyone, I'll try my best to handle these.  I bowed and smiled to them.

***

"Madam, if you need any help just called me or Eunhyuk. "  Leeteuk smiled to me.

I know they're worried. I'm just a woman, an ordinary woman to handle these.

 

Yesung POV :

"Madam... " I followed her to upstairs, see if I can help in something.

"Oh, Yesung... " She looked pale, I think she's tired of going to the hospital, then coming back here again.

"Visit hyung? " 

I asked her as I saw her preparing herself. She simply nodded her head. Honestly, I was worried about madam... She even took over hyung's business.

I'm worried about this couple too. Everything came too fast. Their fate is like playing them... 

 

"Yesung, you heard what I said in the pub just now, right? "

"Yes. " She caressed hyung's face.

"Please help me to protect Hae from any danger. "

" ... "

"Because of me, he sacrifices his drugs business. Those men from SUJU company started to complain... " Her face looked sad.

"Madam, I'll help you. "  I said. She looked at me, and I gave her a smile.

"Thanks... "

I looked at hyung.  Hyung, Madam does love you as much as you love her. Can you please forgive her once you've woke up? 

Hyung just can't drop his hot- tempered...

 

(Not the same day now... )

 

Jessica POV :

It's been few days I'm busying in his business. They aren't that easy to handle, not like what I saw from those drama series. They're more complicated.

"Madam. "  Eunhyuk talked to me when there's no one.

"Neh? "

"It's about our drugs... *blah blah blah*... "  (Readers, no need to know what I'm writing. It's actually about drugs thingy... I don't know how to write~ So... Haha :D )

"Keep it on. " I smiled to him.

"Uhmm, one more thing... "  I looked at him curiously.  "Police are now inspecting our pubs and clubs often, be careful. "

"Thanks for reminding me. " He walked out.

(NAH! I said I don't know how to write... Just use your imagination to think of some drama... :P )

 

I went to the hospital with Yesung, as usual. Ruffling his hair slowly, caressed his face gently, and smile to him are my action whenever I visited Hae.

But I hope that you can reponse back when I did these...

*Phone rings*

"Yobeoseyo? "

"Ehemm... "  The caller coughed. I'm sure it's a man's voice.

"You... "

"I'm Kyuhyun, Madam. " I can imagine that he's grinning now. I looked at Yesung.

"Kyuhyun, what makes you to call me? "  Yesung's eyes widened a bit.

"Let's meet at the shooting range tomorrow. Some business thingy to discuss with. " He hung up the phone.

Shooting range? 

"What did he say? " Yesung asked when he saw I gasped.

"He wants to meet me tomorrow... in shooting range... "

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : Seriously, I felt sorry to you readers... I don't know what am I writing now. I'm like making my story worse~ T.T

Sica's afraid of the shooting range because she scared of guns. Remember? I'm sorry if the POV thingy confused you guys.

And, since Sica doesn't know when will Hae wake up. She will help Hae to do those business (Drugs also). 

Mianhae and Kamshahabnida~ ^^

I'm actually reading this STORY . It's about Krissica, I found this couple looks cute~^^ But I'm still Haesica shipper. 

I felt myself a bad writer... :(