Chapter 42

As Well As You're Here

Author POV :

After sobbing for so long, Jessica's mum cooled herself down and arranged her mind. She didn't know that her and Jessie's dad's story affect the most in Jessica's dream life. She never know that Jessica just want to be like how her parents did.

"Jessie... " She would like to tell Jessica that she can accept everything, unless Jessie is happy enough. She knows that she will happy too since her only daughter loves him. But there's a problem, where should she find for Jessie?

 

 Donghae's may be in danger now...... 

The words suddenly appears in her mind. That means... Jessica is most probably with Aiden. Jessica's mum thought a lot of things. 

"No... Aiden is in danger, Jessie wants to save him..... Both of them are in danger now! I need to save them! "

Jessica's mum rushed and got her phone. She then quickly dailed to Jessica's phone. *Ring Ring* She heard that some noises behind her. Yeah, some vibrate sound... She saw Jessica's phone on the table, vibrating. 

She left her phone here. How can I contact with her now??? Aiden Lee. Ya! 

She moved her index finger on the phone, her eyes are busy searching for Aiden's number. Finally, she found Donghae's name on Jessica's phone. She then pressed 'dail'. Guess what? She heard what Jessica heard just now. A lady's voice saying that the phone is unavailable...

"Omo... Why are them not picking up my phone? " 

This time, Jessica's mum started to become nervous. When she was about to press triple 9, Jessica's phone beagn to ring. There's no caller ID.

"Yobeoseyo? "

"Hello, may I speak to Ms Jung Jessica's parent? " A lady's voice appeared.

"Speaking. "

"Here's XX hospital. I would like to inform you that Ms Jung had hospitaized. She was hurt by the bullet badly. "

"Hurt by bullet??? " Jessica's mum almost yelled out. 

"Neh... "

"I'm coming!!! "

 

***

Jessica's mum rushed to the counter after she arrived at the hospital.

"May I know where's Jessica Jung? "

"Jessica Jung? Please wait for a while. "

 

"Jessi... Jessica... " The nurse searched on the computer, then she smiled to Jessica's mum.  "Could you please wait for another moment? " She then ran out of the counter, leaving Jessica's mum alone there, curiously.

After few seconds later, the nurse came back with a police beside her.

"This madam wants to visit Ms Jung. " The nurse told the police, before she went back to her seat.

"So. " Mrs Jung looks at him.  "May I know who are you to Ms Jessica Jung? "

"I'm her eomma. " She knew what should she do, so she showed her IC to the police.

After confirming her identity, the police showed her to Jessica's ward. Mrs Jung thanked the police. The police then left her alone in the ward, after telling her everything about the incident. Mrs Jung was shocked after hearing that.

 

***

"Who is that lady? " Aiden's police asked the police who let Mrs Jung into the ward. Or I will just say 'Jung's police'. (Haha :D) 

"She's Jessica Jung's mother. " Jung's police told him.

"Wait... Does Mrs Jung know Aiden? How if they don't know each other? "

"Why? "

"Aiden is the one who made her daughter lying at here. How if Mrs Jung become mad towards Aiden, and... another accident occurs... "

After saying, Aiden's police sensed that Jung's police is staring at him.

"Waeyo?"

"It's their business. We're just doing what should we do. If everything caused by Aiden, he should take the responsibility to solve it. "

"Yes sir~ "

 

***

"Jessie... " Mrs Jung slowly sat beside the bed, gazing at Jessica who is still lying at there lifelessly.

 

"Jessie, is eomma... "

" ... "

"Jessie, please recover soon. Eomma wants to apologize to you. I know what you like now, and I understand. I promise, I'll accept what you want. "

" ... "

"Jessie... Wake up, please. " Mrs Jung cried as hard as she could. She blamed herself for not giving her daughter a better live. 

It's all my fault. I'm sorry, Jessie. If I never ask you to stay alone with me, you won't be separate with Aiden. Maybe he will be safe and protect you. I never think that this will happen... Sorry Jessie... Please wake up soon... please...

 

"Mrs Jung... " A voice suddenly appeared behind the door of the bathroom. It had frightened her.

"Aiden? "

"I'm sorry, Mrs Jung. " He knelt down in front of her, apologizing. "It's my fault... "

"No, Aiden... "

"Sorry, Mrs Jung. It's my wrong. I shouldn't... I shouldn't be in her life at first. My selfishness made Sica hurt so many times. Even this time... I've promised that I'll protect her, but I failed to do so. It's all my fault...... "

"Aiden, read this. "

Mrs Jung handed a piece of paper before letting Donghae to complete his sentences. It is the letter that Jessica wrote to her.

 

***

"Mrs Jung... "

"Aiden, I shouldn't be that unreasonable. Jessie loves to spend her time with you. I've forgotten that our promise. From now on, I won't object everything she likes, as well as she's happy always~ "

Mrs Jung gazed at Jessica, showing her motherly love to her.

 

Donghae looked at Mrs Jung, smiling. He knows that it's Jessica changed her mind.

Thank you, Sica wifey~

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : Hi there :) How is everyone doing? Hope everything go well~ Author-nim attended a camp last week. It was fun ^^ It helps to make lots of frineds~

Okay. Back to story. I'm sorry that I've took so long to update. Homeworks made me die!!! Anyway, I made a short story here only. Not much to describe, as you read, Sica's mum started to forgive Donghae. Yay~~~ And I tried to make Aiden's police cute...haha~ 

 

casi1319 : It'll be happy SOON!!! <3

Jamess : Updated!!! ^^ Author-nim having fun anyway~ Hehe :)

itzy104 : Haha~ I just wanted Donghae to be with Sica always... That's why I created a police that's so kind enough ^^

nnaasappi : I'm back. Wait too long? I'm sorry ><

haesica_couple : Sorry. It'll end soon~ ^^

 

Attention!!! My story is ending soon~ NEXT CHAPTER is THE END~ :D