Chapter 29

As Well As You're Here

Jessica POV :

I saw Donghae and Kyuhyun quarreling at there, then they ended up with fighting each other... I tried to stop them, but... but I can't even move my legs. My mum suddenly appeared at the corner, staring angrily at Donghae. She took out her phone and tapped something on it...  *Beep Po Beep Po*  I heard the siren, it became louder and louder...  Some cops went to arrest Kyuhyun and... Donghae... I wanted to shout! But I can't heard my voice!!! I saw mum standing at there... Did she call the police? 

 

"Eomma... don't... please...... "

"Sica... " 

"Donghae!!! "  

 

I shouted out after I opened my eyes. I saw myself lying on a bed in a familiar room. It's Donghae's room...

"Sica, are you alright? "

I gazed at him, while sweating.  It was a dream...  I sighed.

But it looks real... Is eomma planning to call the police? Eomma, please don't!!!

 

Author POV : 

"Sica, are you having nightmare? " Donghae asked in concern.

" ... " 

Jessica didn't reply, she's still startled about her dream. Her brain is in a mess, until Donghae patted her shoulder. He gave a a warm smile, that Jessica loves the most.

"I'm here for you, Sica~ "  He wrapped his arms around her.

"Hae~ "  Her tears bursted out.  "My mum... s... she... "

"Eommo-nim knew my background, including I you... Siwon told me yesterday. "

He let out a heavy sigh. Jessica lifted her head up to face Donghae. He helped her to wipe off her tears. Both of them gazed at each other for few minutes.

 

"Hae, mianhae... I failed to persuade my mum... "

"It's not your fault, Sica. "  He smiled to her.

"But... "

"Listen, Sica. It's all my fault, not you. But I've never regret meeting you, you are the first person who I love so much. First person who I want to spend my time with. First person who I don't want to let go... "

Jessica suddenly covered his mouth with her hand.

"Aish... I'm having goosebumps now! "

 

He removed her hand and held onto it. He chuckled at her action.

"I don't mind to say more~ "

"Hae~ "

"Sica wifey~ "

The couple cuddled together.

 

***

"Sica ah, what's in your mind now? "

Donghae noticed Jessica, who wasn't really putting food into . 

"Hae, let's break up. "

 

Donghae almost choked after he heard what Jessica said. He thought that she was just joking, but not until he found out that she said in a serious look.

"Why? Sica, you're teasing me right? "

"I'm serious. Break up, please. "

"Why? "

Donghae couldn't control his temper anymore. Even he promised her before, but jot in this kind of condition. 

Why the hell does she want to break up with me???

"Hae... I don't want to be a burden for you. You'd sacrificed for me so much... "

"So? "

"Just get back into your normal life, the life that without me... It's a mistake for us being together... "

"Jessica Jung!!! " Donghae yelled out.don't 

"Please Hae... " 

"NO! "

"Donghae... "

 

They both kept silence in the awkward atmosphere.

"Fine... As your wish. "

*PANG*

Donghae slammed the door harshly and angrily. While leaving Jessica alone in the house, crying as hard as she could. She knew that she was unreasonable, but she was too hurt to see Donghae who sacrifices everything, just for her...

 

***

Donghae POV :

I walked along the street, not knowing where to go, yet what to do. I'm still completely shocked at Jessica's words. She just said all these suddenly!!!

 

Why is Sica wanting to break up with me? Did I do something wrong? Or did she still not trust in me completely? But I thought she said she believe in me before? Jessica Jung, how many times do I need to say... until you believe me that I don't care everything but you? 

I was heartbroken while mad at the same time. But not until when I stopped in frot of a jewelry shop. The shop where I bought the bracelet for Sica.

 

I shouldn't have being mad on her...

 

Jessica POV :

I sat at the living room, with my tears that already dried. I know I shouldn't be that random.

 

Sorry Hae... I thought I can manage to keep our love going on. But I couldn't bear to see you hurt because of me again. Kyuhyun will just use me to threaten you again... I can't let things become worse. I know you'll protect me, as you promised. But who will pr......

I stop my thinking after eyeing on a picture. A picture with me and Hae inside.

Who will to protect you?

***

Time past by... Donghae still not home yet. He'd sure be very very, I meant SUPER mad on me. What should I do when he's back? I've no idea of it. I gazed on my bracelet, which Donghae bought for me.

H&J <3

I smiled.

Hae......

 

I heard the door unlocked. Maybe is him?

"Sica... "

"Hae!!! "  I ran towards and hugged him, regreting about what I've done today.  "I'm sorry, Hae. I didn't meant to say those... It... It just suddenly came to my mind... "

"I know, Sica. "

I looked at his handsome face, but not that clearly because of my watery eyes.

"You know? "

"Let's forget about what happened this morning. Ok? "

I nodded in agreement. I'm pretty sure what I want now. Breaking up is not the way to solve these problems, but being with Donghae and support him~

 

*Grrr*

I pouted and looked at my tummy. Donghae just chuckled.

"Let's eat outside, Sica wifey~ "

"Neh!!! "

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : ALOHA!!! My new chappie after so many days!!! Miss me? Keke =) I was joking. I knew you guys will be mad on me. I'm sorry to be so late to update, plus this chapter is quite... randomly~ I'd actually done this chapter two weeks ago. But when that time I wanted to save, my computer was forced to shut down. When I restarted it, everything's GONE!!! Urgh! I was totally upset!!! Things became WORSE after the computer broke down. >< More homeworks to do...

 

Fine! I will just stop my long complaints. MIANHAE!!! =( As I said, I failed to save my original story line. So there'll sure be something different... And I quite lack of time, 'cuz I promised to update my chapter soon~ Sica wanted to break up with Donghae suddenly, and they ended up happily, in this chapter. Hehe =D How random!

 

Thanks for commenting and waiting for my update. I love you guys!!! <3 

IcePrincesomi : Right! If mum know what had Donghae done for Sica, she'll change her mind soon. But opposite, she doesn't know... Test? But mum is very mad now. Don't know when will her cool down to listen to them... O.O

kimxian : Thanks for reading my story and commenting ^^

smurfette : Right. Time'll prove everything, but it just about how long to prove... Hehe, glad you like the end part. :) Want more Haesica? Next chappie maybe.

Jamess : Thanks for liking~ I do scared that it may bored you guys... >< Yeah, HaeSica forever!!! <3

FCJessicaJ : Hehe :) Donghae will do everything for Sica wifey~ 

itzy104 : Donghae is always that impatient. But not in this chapter, he calmed himself and forgive Sica. Nothing can stop their love~

haesica_couple : Mum still mad on them... >< Oteoke? Maybe later?

syjung : New reader! Haha, thanks for commenting and reading my story~ I'm sorry if I made you felt disappointed, you know my problems... Glad you love the dramas! And your comment is really appreciated~ Thanks again!!! ^^

 

I wanted to thank my readers, Jamess, FCJessicaJ, itzy104 & haesica_couple . I'm really appreciated about your comments. And also those silent readers, even you aren't commenting, appreciation still here.

And Oh... I've learn the dance IGAB~ Haha :D 

KAMSHAHABNIDA!