Chapter 26

As Well As You're Here

Donghae POV :

"I'm planning to sell these. "

"What's that? "  I was curious about the box.

"Cigarette smuggling. "

"WHAT? " I punched Kyuhyun.  "Drugs are enough! Those police keep watching over us nowadays, I can't take the risks. "

He scoffed.  "I don't care. If police arrested me, you'll jail with me too. "

"DAMN! " I really wanted to punch him again, but Sica held my fist to stop it.

"You are the head, not me. So you better pray for me... Haha~ "

"YOU... " Stupid Kyuhyun!!!

"Bye~ "

He left us in the company, taking the box away.

 

"Sica... " 

"Hae, "  She cuted off my words.  "Do what you want to do. "

"Huh? " I asked, clueless.

"I said, do anything you want to do. "  

I looked at her curiously, thinking of what is she going to say. She just gazed into my eyes and smiled.

"I'll support you. No matter what you did, I'll respect and like your decision. "

I stared at Sica, the lady who always been my side. I smiled after she planted a kiss on my lips. I hugged her tightly.

"Thank you, Sica wifey~ "

 

***

I was in a hurry. I needed to eat fast with Sica in a nearby restaurant. I called my mens to gather in SUJU company afterward, of course including the damn Kyuhyun.

*Slurpp*

I sipped my drink for the last time before I bid goodbye to my Sica wifey.

"Sica wifey, I need to go now. I'm sorry that I can't accompany you today... "  I'm feeling guilty.

She just showed her beautiful smile and nodded. 

"I'll call Yesung to fetch me. Just go~ "

I kissed her.  "I love you, Sica. "

"I love you too... "

 

"Aiden hyung. " Eunhyuk opened the door for me while greeted me.

"Is everyone here? "

He nodded, but then he sighed.  "Not the Kyuhyun... "

"Stupid him! "

I walked inside the room, where we used to hold meetings. I'm not going to wait for the damn guy, he seriously should learnt his manner.

"Aiden hyung. "

"Everyone~ "  I took my seat, while others too.  "How's the business about drugs now? "

" ... "

They kept silence.  

"Hello? Everyone's deaf now??? " I paused for 2 seconds.  "YAH!!! Can't someone answer me? "

I yelled in anger. That Kyuhyun is enough to cause trouble for me, now others too?

"Hyung, let's do what Kyuhyun said. "  

Did I hear wrong?  "What the hell are you talking about? "

 

"Cigarette smuggling. "

I looked at the door, where the noise came from. The voice of the owner stood at there.

"How do you think? "  He smirked before he took his seat.

"Cho Kyuhyun!!! Do you ever know who are you talking to? " 

"Whatever~ " He stretched his body.  "I've already started the business... "

He laughed.

"W... WHAT!? "

 

I punched him as hard as I could. "I'm your head! "

"So? "

He wiped the blood at the corner of his mouth.  "You aren't qualify to become our head. "

"This is my father's company... "

"You still don't deserve. All you know is being with your lady... Did you forget what had you promised to your father? "

Aish! He recalled all my sad memories again...

"Stop!!! " I yelled.  "If I surrendered, you guys will not better than me too. "

"Let's see... "

 

Author POV :

"Serge, there's new activity about SUJU company now. "

"What activity? "

"Cigarette smuggling. "

"Is there any evidence? "

"Here with some photos. One of the member named Cho Kyuhyun had started this business. "

"So is Aiden the mastermind of this? "

"Neh, we think so. An informer told us that they'll have a drugs business with the biggest drug lord in Thailand. "

"Good. "

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : A short and late update~ Sorry for my broken english again... >< So it's time to let Donghae with his company again. Kyuh started the cigarette smuggling business without Hae's permission. Hae was mad!!!  When that time Donghae promised to his dad that he'll take over the company, Kyuhyun knew this too... So it called threaten... =(

Ooh~ Saw the author POV? That one who talking are a sergeant with a police. They knew that SUJU company with their drugs business... Urgh~ I don't really know how to write. So yeah!!!

Hae may be in danger???

 

IcePrincesomi : I'm sorry, but Kyu still doing those illegal things~ And polices are looking over them now... ><

smurfette : Thanks for liking the new Donghae^^ Hae has two face. And now is the leader Hae, with his hot- temper...

itzy104 : Hmm... It'll end soon... with... *thinking* O.o

Jamess : Sorry for not making their scene first... Business still running out~ Soon soon!!! HaeSica <3

Kpop_lover777 : Kyu continued with his illegal businesses... I hate him too (in this story) ><

haesica_couple : Evil Kyu >< He actually didn't seperate HaeSica, but making Hae in much trouble...

Thanks for those new subscriber^^ And readers too~