Chapter 27

As Well As You're Here

Jessica POV :

Donghae was in a hurry while eating in a nearby restaurant. He called his men to gather in SUJU company afterward, Kyuhyun too. 

*Slurpp*

He sipped his drink for the last time before he bid goodbye to me.

"Sica wifey, I need to go now. I'm sorry that I can't accompany you today... "  I knew he felt guilty.

I'm actually really sad because Hae couldn't spend his day with me. But I tried to hide my feelings, then I smiled to him while nodded.

"I'll call Yesung to fetch me. Just go~ "

He kissed my forehead.  "I love you, Sica. "

"I love you too... "

 

***

I stood in front of the restaurant after paying for our food. I used the money that Hae gave before he went to the company. I was alone with the cold air brushing my hair... After few minutes, Yesung's car finally appeared. I dragged my legs lazily to walk towards the car.

"Madam, where do you want to go? " 

Yesung asked as he noticed my 'bored and lonely' face. 

"I don't know... Just anywhere... "  I said lazily.

 

Flashback...

"Jessie, so how is you with Aiden now? "

 

"Uhhm, it's good. " No other words to describe, he treats me well...

"I'm sure he can take care of you now... " She sighed a bit, I heard.   "I used to think that you like Siwon. "

"Huh? "

"You guys knew each other since small, I was thinking of matching both of you together. "

"Eomma... "   But, I love Hae.

"Aiden is good too. Mum will bless you.^^ "  Thanks, mum... I hugged her then.

End...

 

Eomma... Yeah, how's eomma doing now?

"Yesung, can you bring me to my mum's house? "

"Ok. "

 

***

I took my spare key out to unlock the gate of my house when I arrived there. 

"Eomma~ "  

I shouted as I walked into the kitchen, seeing three of them having their dinner.  "Oh! Hi Siwon- ssi and Tiffany~ Sorry for disturbing you guys. "

"No, we're going to finish eating... "

"Neh. I'll wait for you. "

 

"Jessica ah~ What makes you to here? "  Siwon teased me after they're done eating.

"Just randomly? "  I laughed while playing with the corner of my hair.

 

Siwon POV :

She was laughing like a kid, still the Jessica Jung that I knew since small. When I was about to laugh along with her, she suddenly stopped laughing and back with her serious face.

She sighed.  "Siwon- ssi, let's have a talk. Please? "

I nodded in agreement.  "Fany, Eommo-nim, I and Jessica have something to talk with. We're at the nearby garden...  "

"Oppa... "

I saw Fany went out with foam on her hands, she's washing the dishes. I knew she didn't want to seperate from me...

"I'll be back very soon. "  I smiled to her.  

 

"Jessica... "  I looked at her, who is gazing onto the floor.

She's still the same, Jessica Jung that I like as my best partner, friend and dongsaeng. Whenever, she's having some problems, she'll talk to me. I meant before we met Aiden. After knowing Aiden, she barely talked to me with her problems. I guessed she's having good time with him.

But not until now...

She took a deep breath.  "Siwon-ssi, loving someone is hard. "

" ... "

I kept silent. I never interrupt her when she talks about her problems. In one sentence, her problems are my problems...

 

" Sometimes, I used to regret about knowing Donghae. I didn't mean that I don't love him now, but... why am I loving with a person with this character? I know I should support him fully, and I did. But how I wish that we are only a normal couple. No more head of the SUJU company, no more drugs selling, no more illegal things... Just me and Donghae... "

 

( Still Jessica's )

"Everything just happened in few weeks. From he first met me, me, making me to stay with him... Until now, we're in love with each other deeply... "

 

"JESSICA JUNG! "

I heard a familiar voice behind me. I... I recognized that voice...

"Eomma? "  Jessica shouted.

DANG! When is she been here? Did she hear what Jessica said just now?

 "Jessica Jung! What are you saying just now? "

She yelled in every words. I've never see this face of Eommo-nim... She must be very very... I meant SUPER MAD now~

"Eomma... I... I... " I could hear that Jessica's trembling.

"Aiden Lee you before? When? What drugs selling? "

" ... "

"Explain!!! He sells drugs? "

"Eommo-nim... "  I tried to stopped them.

"Siwon, you knew everything? Why aren't you telling me??? "

"It's none of Siwon's business. Mum, that one was before. Not now... I and Donghae are just like other couple. "

"That's different, Jessica!!! "

"Eomma... "

 

"I can't accept it at all!!! Ridiculous! "

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : School school school~ Urgh, I'm getting sick of it! Anyway... Omo Omo!!! Sica's mum found out everything about Donghae. She can't accept those fact, and she's mad on Sica for being lying... ><

I really don't know what am I trying to write. But I hope you guys will understand^^ 

I actually quite happy that I sucessfully made you guys hate Kyu (in this story) =)

 

FCJessicaJ : Oh. I'm sorry to write Kyu become like this... Sorry~ But I like both Hae and Kyu too... So it's difficult for me to decide on who's being the bad guy ><

IcePrincesomi : Agree~ But I'm not planning to seperate them (?) O.o

Jamess : Their businesses are all illegal... I don't know how to write , honestly~ :P

itzy104 : Yeah, Kyu is a selfish guy too... (Sorry ELF!!! )

Kpop_lover777 : Right, Kyu always made troubles for Donghae... ><

haesica_couple : Yeah~ Police looking over them but Kyu still continue the business... Oteokke?

 

As I mentioned, my story will end soon (?) So thanks for reading and supporting my story^^ For those silent readers, even though you aren't commenting, but still wanna thanks for reading!!!

Kamshahabnida <3

Get well soon , Jessica^^